Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute Boys Set (Hand and Brow Ridge Sliders)

by Jasumi Posted 25th Jan 2011 at 10:46 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2011 at 6:34 AM by Jasumi

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 49 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 1:07 AM
Excellent! Been waiting for sliders for both hands and foreheads!

Quick question, though.

Can your forehead slider be used to make concave foreheads? Like a sloping forehead as seen on cavemen and some aboriginal peoples? I've been dying for something like that, but I'm going to use yours none the less!

Woo! *cheers*
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 1:23 AM
Thank you so much for sharing these! I can't wait to play with them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 4:26 AM Last edited by Groosalugg : 26th Jan 2011 at 5:15 AM.
This is cute. Thanks, I always appreciate sliders the more the merrier. would you make them for females too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 4:48 AM
these are great! I love making pretty boys. Would you ever consider uploading Key? :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 5:20 AM
could u make these for girls? cuz if i use the sliders to make my girls smaller their hands look really big and messed up if u cant thats fine i dont really know how to do this stuff but if u can it would be great
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 5:39 AM
Thank you! Lack of more finely featured male Sims has bugged me!

I'd be super interested in unisex versions of these sliders myself, though- I'd like to be able to fine-tune the female Sims as well as male.

Question though, you say they're YA only- if you make the Sim look like they're going to when adult, then shrink em down to the age you want, will that bork the sliders on re-aging? (Sorry if it's a question I just missed earlier.)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 7:41 AM
Thank you very much of these new sliders, excellent work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 10:12 AM
i love how your models are SHINee members<3 thank u so much for these!! i need them for my pretty boys :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 10:16 AM
As a man, I take exception to these biologically impractical standards of attractiveness you're bandying about. Do you want the human race to die out?

And more to the point, these sliders could potentially be of use to female Sims, and I'm all for that.
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 12:01 PM
^ Hmm....extinction doesn't sound too attractive

Quote: Originally posted by seaturtles
could u make these for girls? cuz if i use the sliders to make my girls smaller their hands look really big and messed up if u cant thats fine i dont really know how to do this stuff but if u can it would be great

Ummm....does this have *anything* to do with making midgets? Sorry, that's just how it seems. If so, I could make a slider which scales the entire hand, too.

Quote:
Question though, you say they're YA only- if you make the Sim look like they're going to when adult, then shrink em down to the age you want, will that bork the sliders on re-aging? (Sorry if it's a question I just missed earlier.)

Hmmm....If I'm correct, the forhead would simply mimic the standard Adult slope we already have, and when you switch back to YA stage, it would look like the slider-ed version. Test this out in CAS and let us know!

I think I'll go make the forehead slider for YA females (and the concave slider someone else mentioned)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 12:08 PM
I wonder if you can put the guy with short hair up for DL.. Nice Mod Nice Sims!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 1:37 PM
I love these, thanks!!! I'd love them for females aswell if possible sometime. :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 4:06 PM
New sliders are always welcome, very useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 9:10 PM
This is exactly what I need. o u o Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 12:41 AM Last edited by Fawkes : 28th Jan 2011 at 11:45 AM.
Ooh I love new sliders! Ill be scooping these up!

Thanks so much Jasmumi!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 4:19 AM
where did you download that cell phone shown in the pic? thnx
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
I think I'll go make the forehead slider for YA females (and the concave slider someone else mentioned)

Oh god, THANK YOU! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I promise to show you what awesome sims I've had in mind once you do!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 10:58 PM
Awesome I don't really see the need for the smaller hands in my game but the brow ridge is more than welcome. And if you really think no one has hands that large you should have seen my Dentist who took my wisdom tooth Dr. Brian P. Kelley granted he's a huge man (6'4" 350lbs?) but his hands are almost bigger than my head amazing how gentle and dexterous he is
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 4:46 PM
Thanks Jasumi, the forehead slider would be great for females as well. Any more sliders are always welcome.
Banned
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 4:07 PM
Uhhh... JB? -.-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 7:00 PM
You, Jasumi, are a genius! I was wondering why all my men looked like Macho Man Randy Savage, and quite frankly, the default head shape is obscenely blocky. The nuances, millimetres on the slider scale really create realistic features without making sims outright ugly. What you have done is a revelation! Though, from the title and picture, I was half expecting yaoi.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 2:51 AM
does anyone know where you can download the cell phone shown in the picture?
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 4:30 PM
The Phone: http://www.sim-oasis.com/forums/index.php?topic=1944.0

Are you happy now? O_O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 3:06 AM
YES! sorry i got so annoying about it. I am a tech freak. great sliders though. I use them all of the time now!
Page 1 of 3