Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Replies: 1006 (Who?), Viewed: 347632 times.
Page 41 of 41
Lab Assistant
#1001 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_wolf_12
And, uh, doesn't require the latest patch. I refuse to let Origins molest my computer with its ghastly, crusty callused fingers.

There's a version of CAW out for Sims 3 1.69, and for those of us who are stuck with 1.69, it seems to work as well (and as badly) as the older CAW did with 1.67.

http://gb.thesims3.com/game/tools/world
Scholar
#1002 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 9:12 AM
Haha. Just checked my Version, still on 1.66. I wouldn't actually mind having a go at CAW. I mean, I'd give up two roads in. Or, like, half way through the first floor of a building, but I've always wanted to see how it works. I have some ideas for a city world.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Field Researcher
#1003 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 3:42 PM
I still love to work in CAW. That is one of the things I miss the most about 4. It takes a long, long, long time to do a world that is not totally horrible, but it is well worth it to me. I have done about 6 and they have been fun to do and I was very pleased with the results. I have one that is about 95% done that I need to finish.

More recently I have reworked and added to one done by someone else who shared the CAW files.
Test Subject
#1004 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 8:01 AM
Recently I have been using Alpine county and I am loving it
Test Subject
#1006 Old 30th Nov 2016 at 7:03 PM
My personal favorite has to be Hylewood. It's just so pretty and doesn't lag badly like some of the other worlds I've played in. I'm tempted to check out Van Crest by catlover800, but I sadly don't have all the expansion packs and stuff packs she seems to use more often.
Page 41 of 41