Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 1002 (Who?), Viewed: 345626 times.
Page 41 of 41
Lab Assistant
#1001 Old 19th Sep 2016 at 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by pirate_wolf_12
And, uh, doesn't require the latest patch. I refuse to let Origins molest my computer with its ghastly, crusty callused fingers.

There's a version of CAW out for Sims 3 1.69, and for those of us who are stuck with 1.69, it seems to work as well (and as badly) as the older CAW did with 1.67.

#1002 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 8:12 AM
Haha. Just checked my Version, still on 1.66. I wouldn't actually mind having a go at CAW. I mean, I'd give up two roads in. Or, like, half way through the first floor of a building, but I've always wanted to see how it works. I have some ideas for a city world.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Field Researcher
#1003 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 2:42 PM
I still love to work in CAW. That is one of the things I miss the most about 4. It takes a long, long, long time to do a world that is not totally horrible, but it is well worth it to me. I have done about 6 and they have been fun to do and I was very pleased with the results. I have one that is about 95% done that I need to finish.

More recently I have reworked and added to one done by someone else who shared the CAW files.
Page 41 of 41