Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sentate's Cassandra Goth Revisited- Preg Morphs and Teen Conversions

by kalynn06 Posted 13th Feb 2011 at 10:34 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2011 at 9:32 PM by kalynn06

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 11:13 PM
Thank you dear, these are very nice!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 11:19 PM
Yes! Curvy ladies, rejoice! Thanks bunches for this. Very cute as preggers wear. :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 11:41 PM
I've been needing more of your teen preg stuff. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 11:47 PM
I adore this collection and have always lamented at the lack of preg morphs. Thank you, thank you for doing this!
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 12:03 AM Last edited by mangaroo : 14th Feb 2011 at 1:01 AM.
I'm thrilled to have a preg morph for these at last! Thank you for sharing your work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 12:19 AM
I am unreasonably excited about these! Thanks so much for doing this - I've been wanting to use that dress with boots as maternity for the longest time!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 12:58 AM
These are perfect, I was just thinking how much they needed converting.
Lovely work.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:16 AM
It's like you read my mind! I hardly ever used these and was thinking about taking them out. Not anymore -^_^-
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:54 PM
kkayleigh- Thank you. I'm glad you like them
Cat- I like them as preggers wear too, though too nice for what I'd probably wear. It looks like what my sister wore when she was pregnant though; she's much more fashionable than me
Digital Sympathies- Since I started meshing again, if I make a TF, AF or AM full body mesh, I've been including preg morphs whether I remember to say so or not. I'm so glad you find them useful.
LynneSimGirl, mangaroo and Buffy- I also wanted a preg morph, but I'm crazy , so if if I pick an outfit as maternity wear and there's no bump, then I shut the game down, and it gets one. . . This is why I play one generation for so long . I really appreciate the comments.
TheGloryFades- I tend to teen convert the way I approach preg morphs. If I want a teenager to have an outfit, then I make it happen. This is another reason one round can last so long for me. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
lg135-I'm glad these will be useful for you. They are such gorgeous dresses (as are all Sentate's clothes), and there are so many nice recolors, that I wanted to use them even more often than I already did. Thanks for commenting!

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 7:20 PM
The pink and black stripped one has been a fav of mine since I downloaded this...I have a sim that wears it constantly and now it will be available when she gets pregnant. Awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 8:33 PM
Thanks soooooo much for doing these. I love these dresses and now my preggies can use these.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 9:31 PM
Thanks so much for these, they are cute and I'm happy about the pregnancy morphs.
Kaylynn you have some great stuff. I'm definitely more of a glam dresser when I can, but not all of my sims are and I also have my days when I just want to wear jeans and sweat shirt or something very casual so your clothes are great additions to my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 5:40 PM
How have I not commented this before? Amazing work! Thank you so much for doing what I was to lazy to do back when I made these, and for liking the upload so much to take the time to make the morphs! x
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 6:41 AM
I'm rather fond of the denim outfit. Totally right for a church-girl's-mistake type of situation. Can't wait to try them out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 10:17 PM
i wanted to ask where the recolours are for the original navy blue tunic dress..i see the red print and light blue ones in ur sample pics but i don't think u posted those one
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 6:50 PM
These are very nice and I'm hoping they will show up when my gals get pregnant. I have the shop at home in my game and wonder if they will work with the maternity choice. Anyway they are pretty so I'm hoping they will. Thanks