Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Mesh]TESTERS WANTED: Incantation Station WITH SPELLS! UPDATED

by bootsbrisket Posted 7th Feb 2005 at 6:08 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2005 at 12:32 PM by bootsbrisket : Updated

167 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 164 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:10 PM
Looks good....Thank's!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:12 PM
That's brillant!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:13 PM
MUAHAHAHAH!!!!
Now I can curse my sims....
MUAHAHAHAH!!!!!

rIB640
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:14 PM
Very Very Nice. I'm sure there's someone here who'd be willing to help you out with that.

Thanks for sharing.

"That Which Does Not Kill You, Only Makes You Stronger."
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:25 PM
Absolutely Beautiful! Thank You Bootsbrisket!

Blessed Be!
Instructor
#7 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:32 PM
this looks great bootsbrisket... i'm into fantasy/occult settings so this is something i can definitely use
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:38 PM
This will be perfect for my medieval neighbourhod, now they can have a witch. now all i need is some new animations to amke a real witch hunt.
Banned
#9 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 6:51 PM
ca i download that sim
from where
m talking about dress
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 7:13 PM
thanks alot this is great :-)
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#11 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 7:23 PM
this looks like a fun object! this will be great for my SimEvilWitchyWillow.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 7:31 PM
That's very cool! Thanks
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 7:41 PM
Really nice.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daysies
this looks like a fun object! this will be great for my SimEvilWitchyWillow.

You like buffy?
#15 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 8:11 PM
This is so awesome, thank you
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 8:20 PM
Ooh, beautiful! I'm putting this one in my game right away!
Since I assume that this was somehow based on the telepromter (I think it's called) in the CR, does it still have the function to let your sim "learn" charisma points? (at least I think it is charisma... darn, I really need to re-install the english version of the game, the Swedish one makes me nuts)

And minitruffle8, who doesn't like Buffy? *grins*
...well, Willow and Tara anyway... :P
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 8:30 PM
Way Kewl. Don't have any magic sims per say ( at this point) but it's very nice to pepper different stuff in different houses. And this looks pretty neat.

Any chance you could work on the medical reward and instead of having a 'dummy' of having it look like Angel( would love my sims to rip organs out of angelus)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bootsbrisket
"Incantation Station." Witchy altar based on the lecturn/podium object. Find in the buy/electronics/all(infinity symbol) category. "Perform Ritual" is available as menu option (Sim stands at altar and speaks and gestures.) Floating "Crystal Ball of Magickal Wisdom" takes the place of microphone in original object, in order to give the Sim something to fiddle with at the beginning of animation sequence.
I would have liked to have included spells/curses as menu options, but my modding skills are limited to 3D modeling/graphics. If any talented modders out there would like to have a go at creating spells/curses, please send me a private message. Thanks.

Ooooooo it would be very cool to use this in conjunction with bringing sims back to life, or even teleporting :D

You Don't have to suport the war to suport our troops
God be with my baby boy, left for Iraq 01/08/08
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ryûchan
Ooh, beautiful! I'm putting this one in my game right away!
Since I assume that this was somehow based on the telepromter (I think it's called) in the CR, does it still have the function to let your sim "learn" charisma points? (at least I think it is charisma... darn, I really need to re-install the english version of the game, the Swedish one makes me nuts)

And minitruffle8, who doesn't like Buffy? *grins*
...well, Willow and Tara anyway... :P

Willow and Buffy were always my fav. was prob. Willow in the program but I'm Sarah. M. Gellar mad.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 9:24 PM
Ah nice thank you!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 12:01 AM
LOL... I just played it in a game with a kid- who seems very enamored with it. I just started her family- so no member of the family can teach her how to use it.
HOWEVER twice when left alone she went to 'descerate alter' all by herself...
And then I assume her bad breath is from the orginal animation but it looks sorta like fire breath by the alter.
It's SOOO cute.

Gonna have to teach her mom how to use it so that she can teach her daughter.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 1:43 AM
DocZaius - I changed the "Play" menu option to "Desecrate sacred space" because burping at an altar seems pretty rude. Glad you like it.

Ryuchan - Charisma and Fun are retained from the original object. I'm sure the catalog description is not accurate in languages other than English - I'm not about to attempt that - I'm sure I'd make a mess of it.

owaizoo - You can get the Witch/Dress here:
http://webpages.charter.net/bootsbr...WitchyWoman.zip

If anyone runs into any problems, or if you never have any problems with this object, please let me know. Thanks!
Firestarter
#23 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 5:14 AM
I love it Just so you know, I did a big BHAV tutorial. Quaxi will be putting it up sometime soon and it should get some of you started with some hacking. If you follow it and you do my other two tutorials, you should build up enough skill to do something with this Incantation Station. Look for the tutorial later in the week at the SimPE site.
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 5:19 AM
I love it. This will go great with my witches...so cool. I can't wait to go play now. Thx much
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 8th Feb 2005 at 7:26 AM
perfect for my wiccan sims...they'll be soo happy
Page 1 of 7