Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 315 (Who?), Viewed: 67106 times.
Page 5 of 13
Test Subject
#101 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:51 AM
I'm sure that there are many children who would want to claim Didaskaleinophobia, not to imply that your case is anything other than genuine.

#102 Old 18th May 2011 at 4:48 AM
Spiders any size or variety and snakes venomous or non, really I think both of those are normal fears.

I do have sort of a strange phobia involving showers. I have to either have a clear shower curtain or arrange the curtain where I can see out, usually resulting in a puddle of water on the floor. This is directly related to my having seen the movie Psycho at the tender age of 6 ( a good reason older siblings should never be allowed to babysit!). Scared me for life and even 35 years later I still can't take a shower without being able to see the door of the bathroom. I'm sure Hitchcock would be proud of his accomplishment.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 18th May 2011 at 4:56 AM
Another phobia I have is about huge computers. I am terrified of them. I am also scared of 5 and a half inch floppy drives.

We were working secretly, for the military. They told us, all they wanted was a sound that could kill someone from a distance. So, we go ahead, and the meters are over in the red.

It's a mistake in the making.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 18th May 2011 at 6:09 AM
I have a phobia of demons/haunted houses, even though I force myself to watch scary movies about them and get freaked out for months afterward. I have a slight fear/aversion to unpeeled orange segments...I saw one once and it just disturbed me so much I had to lie down---yep because of an orange smh...

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.- Proverbs 31:30
Banned
#105 Old 18th May 2011 at 6:13 AM
... you have a phobia of haunted houses and SO you force yourself to watch scary movies of haunted houses? O.o
Scholar
#106 Old 18th May 2011 at 11:47 PM
I believe she no longer wishes to have a phobia of haunted houses, broham.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 19th May 2011 at 3:41 AM
I have never heard of didaskaleinophobia!Thank you for explaining it.My fears are really large bodies of water,planes and dark rooms!

Don't be someone's...Down-time,spare-time,part-time,or sometime.
If they can't be there for you all the time,then they're not even worth your time!!!
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:42 AM
pare321 is right- I'm trying to lose my fear by immersing myself and facing it.

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.- Proverbs 31:30
Banned
#109 Old 20th May 2011 at 2:10 PM
That's very... brave of you, if a bit masochistic... and completely useless.
Test Subject
#110 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:24 PM
Kymophobie-The fear of waves.

I used to love the beach but one time I was on holidays and there were some really big waves. They kept pulling me out from the beach and I felt like I was drowning. It was horrible because there wasn't anything I could do. My Dad helped me get back onto the beach.

Now I'm afraid of big waves. I don't mind beaches or the sea and I'll go into the sea but not when it gets above my elbows or if there are waves that would be strong enough to pull me out. Mostly I just stand at the very shore so the water only covers my feet but yea now I'm totally afraid of waves.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
20th May 2011 at 6:25 PM
This message has been deleted by Janes-World.
Test Subject
#111 Old 30th May 2011 at 10:41 AM
I have Water phobia with me, and believe me this one is completely horrible,
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 5:45 PM
Centepeids!

I don't have a signature, because I was to lazy to make one.
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 11:48 PM Last edited by FaithKuran : 5th Jun 2011 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Adding Text
Default Pathetic
Uh.... any and all transportation... ever since a car accident I've been in I can't stand being in cars, at all, I just sit there and bite my lips and hold on to the seat. I usually avoid cars and stay quiet on my bus. I wish I could walk everywhere honestly. Although I don't know if it's a fear... I also sweat.. violently? xD I don't know if that's a good adjective. I also start to cry but I usually try to hold it in. It might not be a phobia, just trauma from the crash but it's been quite a long length of time and I loathe the idea of driving in my lifetime.

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
-Lance from the Wonderland Days Sim Date by Pacthesis
Instructor
#114 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 12:19 AM
I wouldn't call it a phobia, but Aquarium shows absolutely terrify me. I hate deep water. And big fish-- if they're not dead.
Being surrounded by dark water and a bunch of fish creeps me out. I think it's because I've almost drowned three times. I can't swim T^T

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr ♥ ❤ ❥
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 1:59 AM
I used to have this really weird fear of eating bricks.
Test Subject
#116 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 4:45 AM
My phobia is being buried alive
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 3:19 PM
As soon as I saw this topic my skin started crawling...even typing this is sucky.

I am MAJORLY arachnophobic. I. HATE. SPIDERS.

Even tiny ones. Pictures. Reading about them. UGH.

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Glambert, musical geek, and country girl.
Test Subject
DELETED POST
7th Jun 2011 at 3:53 PM
This message has been deleted by whiterider. Reason: What you SHOUDL be afraid of is becoming more spammy.
Inventor
#118 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 7:20 PM
Ever since I was little, I've had a weird irrational fear of falling down stairs. It used to be a quite frequent recurring dream o_O
Recently, my mum told me that when I was a baby, I DID fall downstairs accidentally! (I was okay thank goodness) No wonder I fear it so much!

~Sparkle!~

*A dream's a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep*

My new Simblr! ~ My Twitter ~ My Yearbook! ~ Random Legacy ~ TS2 legacy
Instructor
#119 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 9:49 PM
I have this irrational fear of darkness that spawned from halloween pranks on me when I was little
I do have:
Aichmophobia a fear of needles or pointed objects
Batophobia a fear of heights or being close to high buildings
Coulrophobia a fear of clowns
Dishabiliophobia a fear of undressing in front of someone

(◐ω◑)
DemonWolf's Den
Sims 4 Studio
(◐ω◑)
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 4:12 AM
Unicorns....Just unicorns....
Field Researcher
#121 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 4:24 AM
Mice rats they creep me out big time
Forum Resident
#122 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 4:41 AM
Agoraphobia.

"It's here today, but it's gone tomorrow.
It's hear today and today will never come again
" - KMFDM, Today
Alchemist
#123 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 10:12 PM
Insects, insects, hmm... Insects. No, wait, that's so not it. Let's see. Abandoned buildings, darkness, the beach while in night time, that creepy music, like in Fallout, god knows its name, which always reminds me of apocalyptic landscapes, clowns (oh, how I hate them, let me count the ways), my grandma, little children and heavy metal.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#124 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 7:48 AM
I am scared of in-laws and parents of friends in general....I don't know why I just get scared of them like they are going to hate me....when most the time they love me.
Test Subject
#125 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 8:08 AM
I'm terrified of heights and spiders. Even the little spiders creeps me out.
Page 5 of 13

Section jump