Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fences - No Posts

by HugeLunatic Posted 5th Mar 2011 at 10:12 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2013 at 1:11 AM by HugeLunatic

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 10:26 PM
You make so many useful things! This included obviously I mean, I don't even know i need them until you make them xD Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 10:37 PM
Yeah, EA employers must smoke something illegal lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 11:25 PM
This has been niggling me for ages. Why do EA do that?! Thanks for fixing it.
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 12:15 AM
Thanks! I hated the post every tile on the balustrade fence (which is otherwise quite OK)... yeah, EA, it's like all those items that don't match, they're just like that...

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 12:38 AM
If I missed it somewhere in the post, please don't kill me.

Are these default replacements or are these alternatives? I'm going to assume that this is a yes.

Thanks!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Original Poster
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 1:12 AM
I just wanna say EA really sucks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 2:27 AM
These are so much better. :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 2:35 AM Last edited by divalbw2 : 6th Mar 2011 at 2:40 AM. Reason: correction
You read my mind, Huge! Using fences was so annoying when you couldn't get the look you really wanted. The fence that annoys me the most though is EA's pitiful attempt of the chain link fence. Would you consider *fixing* this one too? Thanks for sharing.
Ahhh......read your post again and realized that maybe this one is one of those that could not be fixed?
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 2:54 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 3:46 AM
Woah, you read my mind! I was just thinking this yesterday. Thanks a bunch, HL!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 3:54 AM
What a wonderful mod. Truthfully, it didn't make sense to make a post every tile. Thank You!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 3:59 AM
Another must have from you Lunie. Thanks so much for doing this, now I might use the fence. Too bad for the chain link fence.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 6:11 AM
I think a lot of people don't realize just how much effort and time goes into making something like this. I don't have the patience or the talent that a lot of you artists here on Mod the Sims do, but I'm more than happy to download and use what you've made.
I sincerely appreciate all your hard work. This is exactly what I've been looking for. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 7:39 AM
You have made my day. I'm always fighting with just these useful fences and their nonsense posts, but was too much lazy to modify it myself. Good job as always!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 10:39 AM
Huzzah! this is wonderful
Thanks a Million!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 11:18 AM
This was absolutely doing my NUT! Especially the OLS fence, very untidy in game and virtually useless because of it - Ta very much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 8:48 AM
the cake really is a lie, it's so sad. this really annoyed me too! I'm glad I'm not the only one! thanks so much
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 5:58 PM
Fantastic work, I ♥ them! I've got 1 question though, what's the font called
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 1:01 AM
Oh, it annoyed me so much to have posts all over the place, when all I really wanted was one at each end. This is exactly what I've been looking for, thank you so much! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 12:58 AM
you may want to *fix* the baulster fence, if you can, it looks a bit odd with a gap in the middle. otherwise amazing idea
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 2:34 AM
As I said in the overview, I've modified only the fences that I thought were still passable without the post. I find the "gaps" in these fences acceptable. If you don't then you can skip those files.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 6:00 AM
What the heck IS EA thinking sometimes? Thanks for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 9:10 AM
Didnt much care for how the first few look without the posts but thats just me. The OLS one however looks significantly better without the manditory post every tile so I thank you
Page 1 of 2