Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shiny Things Lab - The Sims Bustin Out

by Fozzer23 Posted 10th Mar 2011 at 2:52 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2017 at 2:31 PM by fozz2006 : Updated Shiny Things Lab lot

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 2:54 PM
I think my jaw just droped, that is a good lab for Science guys and girls, but this is good good job on the lab
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 3:40 PM
This is amazing. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 4:56 PM
MAAAAN, alright. this is freaking amazing, i really hope you make more bustin' out lots, like tinsel bluffs, seriously though, i love you for this amazing creation! thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 5:13 PM
This is kinda epic. I don't think I'll download it cause I have no use for it but I just wanted to say that it's awesome! Great work! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 5:55 PM
How odd, I was just thinking about building this. Guess you beat me to the punch.
It's pretty damn awesome, great job.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 7:52 PM
This is great
I really loved this lab from Bustin Out
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 10:15 PM
Love it, brings back the fun times on bustin out!, Great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 7:09 PM
Thank you everyone for your nice comments!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 12:11 AM Last edited by fozz2006 : 12th Mar 2011 at 1:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Don't-Log-Out
MAAAAN, alright. this is freaking amazing, i really hope you make more bustin' out lots, like tinsel bluffs, seriously though, i love you for this amazing creation! thank you!

Thanks for nice comment! I am going to make Club Rubb or The Octagon next. I will also make Tinsel Bluffs as well for modthesims2.com

P.S Do you know where I can get the zip Doors from the real Shiny Things Lab from the Sims Bustin out on PS2 For The Sims 2 on PC?
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 1:36 PM
hi,great job but where are the toxic waste barrels? the eyedropper don t work...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vincent
hi,great job but where are the toxic waste barrels? the eyedropper don t work...

If you click on the Tesla Coil Weather Machine there is an option called (
Create Toxic Waste) or it's something similar.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fozz2006
Thanks for nice comment! I am going to make Club Rubb or The Octagon next. I will also make Tinsel Bluffs as well for modthesims2.com

P.S Do you know where I can get the zip Doors from the real Shiny Things Lab from the Sims Bustin out on PS2 For The Sims 2 on PC?

no idea, but if you need help looking for furniture and stuff, i'll help
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 4:00 AM
Beautiful job, Fozz!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 3:41 PM
All I can say is, "I'm impressed!"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roband3ladies
Beautiful job, Fozz!

Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 5:27 AM
My childhood! It's back!
:D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fozz2006
Thank you! :D

Haha! lol What do you think of my Shiny Things Lab ?
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 8:21 PM
how can you tilt the toxic waste barrel in the swimming pool?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vincent
how can you tilt the toxic waste barrel in the swimming pool?

Hi I used *Updated* A Whole New Dimension: OMSPs Revisited and Improved! By SilentLucidity. You can put Maxis objects on these OMSP's and they change the angle of the objects. They were very useful for my Shiny Things Labs!

Hope this helps
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 12:14 AM
Wonderful job! This was my favorite lot on Bustin Out! Can't wait for more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eve70
Wonderful job! This was my favorite lot on Bustin Out! Can't wait for more!

Thanks for your comment, I hope you enjoy it! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th May 2011 at 11:12 PM
Ah, brings back some good memories, for sure. Keep going with the Bustin' Out Lots. I really liked the Goth mansion, too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:24 PM
Wow this is great! I wanted something like this for a long time! Thank you so, so, so much for your upload of the Shiny Things Lab from Bustin Out! This brings back so much memories. Ah, nostalgia.
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:42 PM
Hi there Fozz2006, I have a question. Wintermuteai1 had the tesla coil weather machine download a long time ago but unfortunately all of wintermuteai1 Sims 2 downloads including the tesla coil are no longer on the account. I had pmed wintermuteai1 for the tesla coil but wintermuteai1 said that all of the Sims 2 downloads were all deleted and gone forever. Since you have the tesla coil in your downloads (by the way thank you so much I was hoping someone would have it), I was wondering could post just the tesla coil download on your account? If not can you tell me the exact file name of the tesla coil so I can just put in the tesla coil in my downloads folder instead the whole entire Shiny Things Lab download? I would very much appreciate the reply.
Page 1 of 2