Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 8694 times.
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 1:36 PM
Default Speed up pregnancy or instant birth/kid mod
I'm looking for a mod that either speeds up pregnancy or gives a sim an instant baby AND it specifies the parents to be used in making this instant baby. I know that Twallan's master controller has the option to make an instant baby but the documentation does not state whether you can specify parents or if the baby is randomly generated.

I want to do a challenge like the old TS2 Queen/King Bee or other breeding type challenge, where a sim pops out a bunch of kids in quick succession for the sake of testing how two sims will breed. I don't want to do this in CAS but in-game and it is important that the parents of the baby can be chosen.

Or just speeding up an actual pregnancy to last just a few hours or only 1 day will also do.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 7:29 PM
You can do it with the Master Controller.

Click at the first parent (it doesn't have to be the active sim) and find the option in the MC menues. You can choose from many sorting options to find the other parent then. After selecting the second parent (age, gender or relationship doesn't matter) you can choose the gender of the baby. The baby will be added to the first parent's household.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 1:47 AM
Is that with the Instant Baby option? Thanks! I haven't got MC yet but I might grab it tonight and see how it goes.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!

Section jump