Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 46 (Who?), Viewed: 13765 times.
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:24 PM
Default Favorite Disney (Pixar) Movie
Classics. What is your favorite movie? Who's your favorite character? What's your favorite Disney song?

My favorite movie is probably Mulan or Tarzan (Toy Story for Pixar), I like Sebastion from the little mermaid, my favorite song... there are too many!

Hi I'm Paul!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:47 PM
"Fantasia." The original one. To this day, I cannot listen to Stravinsky's Rite of Spring and NOT see dinosaurs romping around. I know that's sacrilege to classical snobs but...it's true. Same thing holds for Beethoven's Sixth symphony. I can't listen to it and NOT see cherubs and pegasids and a drunken Bacchus.

So I'm taking another stab at documenting a neighborhood. This one stars Benjamin Long. Pathetic attempts at humor can be found here.
I caved and made myself a Simblr. Woe is me. But hey! There's already stuff there that isn't here at MTS. :)
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 3:03 AM
How did I forget about the Aristocats! I loved that movie when I was little, it doesn't seem to be very popular... is anyone else still creeped out by the Siamese cats in Lady & the Tramp but constantly humming the song?

Hi I'm Paul!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 3:04 AM
If we're talking Pixar, my favorite is Wall-E, followed by Up. Awesome, awesome works of art.

a.k.a chicken-blast @deviantART
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 4:16 AM
The Little Mermaid. For Pixar, Wall-E.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 7:55 AM

Just try and resist.

"Given enough time, hydrogen starts to wonder where it came from, and where it is going." - Edward R. Harrison
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 7:58 AM
I absolutely adore Beauty and the Beast. I know every word to every song, and I'm not ashamed to admit it! In terms of Pixar movies, I love Up, Toy Story 1, 2 and 3, and Monsters Inc. was fantastic. I can't wait to see Monsters Inc. 2.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 9:28 AM
The Lion King. Nothing can top it! Ratatouille is good too.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 9:59 AM
Aladdin, Pocahontas and Lion King for Disney.

Toy Story, all of them, hands down, for Pixar.

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page
Theorist
#10 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 12:51 PM
Beauty and the Beast is probably my favorite, but Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty are close seconds.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Forum Resident
#11 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 1:07 PM
All of the Toy Storys, Up, and Wall-E are my favourite Pixar movies!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Inventor
#12 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 2:13 PM
Pixar: Wall-e and the Incredibles. (nobody mentioned that one yet and I must say that movie was their best when it came to story, CSI animation (of that time) and cutural references to other movies.)

Disney: Snow white, Bambi and Beauty and the beast.
Crazy Cat Lady
staff: moderator
#13 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 5:46 PM
The Lion King, no question. Second favourite Disney would be Lilo & Stitch.

Fave Pixar I think would either be Ratatouille, The Incredibles or Finding Nemo.

Je suis le spectre d'une rose
Que tu portais hier au bal

youtube|MTS yearbook|tumblr
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 6:37 PM
Pixar: The Toy Story trilogy, Finding Nemo and Ratatouille
Disney: Tangled, Enchanted and The Emperor's New Groove.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 8:04 PM
Disney's The Lion King #1
Pixar: Toy Story

My simblr
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 8:46 PM
Pixar: Toy Story (all of them) hands down

Disney: Beauty and the Beast
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 8:52 PM
Ok, beware because I'm such a Disney classics fan (just not this new Hannah Montana, High School Musical, etc thing) so I think I like almost all Disney films, anyway.
From Disney I would pick The Lion King, which was my favourite movie for YEARS. As for Pixar... I like many (probably all of them), but Finding Nemo has something that fascinates me. Toy Story is a favourite too, as it really impressed me when the first of them came out.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 8:58 PM
I love Pixar movies. Wall-E is my favourite, no question but the runners up would probably be The Incredibles and Ratatouille. I love them.

no power in the verse can stop me
Mad Poster
#19 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 9:32 PM
Probably Wall-E and Monsters Inc. From Disney classics, Aladdin and Jungle Book.

View my other downloads on MTS

www.mintrubbing.org
Forum Resident
#20 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 12:40 AM
Snow white, love it when they start up the dwarf band.. as for Pixar.. hmm.. probably Up. It's really sweet.

"On the Internet you can be whoever you want. It's strange that so many choose to be stupid"
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 2:22 PM
I have yet to see Wall-E or Up. I think I'm going to have to check them out.
Banned
#22 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 3:59 PM
Tarzan, Hercules and Lilo & Stitch. My favorite, but I like all of Disney's productions before 2005 or so...
Instructor
#23 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 11:32 PM
The first Disney films in my life were "Sleeping Beauty" and "Bambi". God, I cried so much, as I saw Bambi's mother die. I was 10 years old.
I love the soundtrack of "The Jungle Book".
I have all older Disney Films on video cassette. Old films, old system.

Newer Disney Films, I like, are:
The Beauty & the Beast, Robin Hood, One Hundred and One Dalmatians, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Bolt
(Ok,that's what I call newer. When you are a dinosaur, everything is new.)

Pixar:
Monsters, Inc. (saw it maybe 10 times), The Incredibles, Ratatouille, WALL·E)
Theorist
#24 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 2:57 PM
From Disney, no doubt it's The Lion King. Favorite movie of my entire childhood.

From Pixar, probably Wall-E. Cars, Toy Story 3, and Finding Nemo are all up there too.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 3:12 PM
Oh my god, I was obesessed with 101 Dalmatians when I was little. Completely obsessed with it. How did I forget that one? And Jungle Book, that was another of my favourites.

no power in the verse can stop me
Page 1 of 2

Section jump