Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nouk - Braid Pack, one style, 3 versions! For ladies of all ages.

by Nouk Posted 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:52 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:39 PM by Nouk

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 88 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:57 AM
Very nice! I'll have to try these out on my Sims.
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:00 AM
The short version is love. All three are going to get a great deal of use in my game. I'm really impressed to see the extra work you went to in response to the feedback you received. Thank you so much for sharing.
Née whiterider
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:06 AM
Aha! I'm so glad you've finished these! ...when was it I saw them in CFF? :P

Gorgeous, thankyou.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:22 AM
Love the long braids. Yay for more cornrows!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:23 AM
Thank you! These look very nice.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:36 AM
lovely Job
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:30 AM
Looking forward to more braids for my sims. Especially love the short braids.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:33 AM
Thanks so very, very much. I overuse your meshes in my game, especially the braided bun, so these will be a nice transition for my sims.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 4:22 AM
Awesome, the long looks just like the ones I used to get all the time. Thanks so much :3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:46 AM
o0o0o0o hmm to download or not. The long one would be perfect for Ophelia but i just defaulted Teru's Dune set for personal use so conflicted since now all my sims are pale.

Guess it couldn't hurt to try it out. Thanks, maybe i'll get around to making some recolors of these i'll actually like since i can never get color choices right.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:03 AM
You, Nouk, are the only person who can make braided hair to Sims 2 'the right way'. Thank you for yet another amazing hair.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:27 AM
These are wonderful! Thank you for another fantastic download...!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:35 AM
Thanks alot love your work
Bowties are cool.
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 10:26 AM
Wow, all three styles are fantastic! Beautiful wok, as always!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:37 AM
No "Download all" option? I grabbed all three; they are really beautiful sets Anouk! As always your content is beautiful quality and very inspiring (I'm tempted to retexture to see what other braid textures look nice on them!). Thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:40 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:10 PM
Woo-hooo! I've been wishing for some more ethnic hair, and these are perfect! I think my favorite is the middle option, but I'm downloading all of them. Thank you:D
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 6:00 PM
Ohhh I forgot something...
The braids are mapped in a way that you can use 3 different colors and they are all mixed together... I should post the uv maps!

Thanks everyone for downloading and commenting :D

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:00 PM
I love all your creations as I am on a constant quest to find good ethnic hairstyles for my ethnic sims! Thank you so much for all your beautiful contributions! I love them so much! :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:24 PM
Nouk. You are the best!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:01 PM
I'm astonished by how much work this must have taken! I envy your meshing skills. By the way, I downloaded an instruction book called "Hands on Milkshape: First Steps in 3D Modeling" and was wondering whether you used it and if it helped you effectively.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by slar
I'm astonished by how much work this must have taken! I envy your meshing skills. By the way, I downloaded an instruction book called "Hands on Milkshape: First Steps in 3D Modeling" and was wondering whether you used it and if it helped you effectively.

No, I haven't used that book, I have mostly used tutorials by nice people here at Modthesims
Right now I do most of my editing in 3dsmax, and then do the bone assignments in Milkshape.
Also, my meshing skills aren't that great, but I'm having fun Thanks for the compliments

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 9:50 PM
Gorgeous work Noukie!!! Im so glad theese are up, and Im sorry i wasnt around the thread toward the end of them!
Mad Poster
#25 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 12:51 AM
Sorry ^^^
Wrote the wrong thing
These are gorgeous! (And, already look stunning in my game.)
Thank you!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Page 1 of 5