Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kylie's No "No Interactions Available" Mod

by Winterhart Posted 22nd Mar 2011 at 6:14 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2012 at 10:58 PM by Winterhart

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:19 PM
YEAH! It's my mouse and I have the right to click wherever I want with it! Take that communist EA! Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:39 PM
Thanks for taking the time of doing this! I really know what it means...to see so much frustration and being unable to prevent it...I'm glad to think that Kylie is playing happily now. You're great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 8:43 PM
I don't actually need this one, but you done good, making it for someone who really needed it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:11 PM
This is one of the reasons I haven't given up on the sims community yet, there are good people around. And you (and Twallan) are certainly one of these people. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:26 PM
Not a big thing, but it was a slight annoyance and I will use this. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:34 PM
I don´t need this mod either but it was very nice of you (and Twallan), making it for Kylie.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:37 PM
I'm so glad someone took the time to do this for this family.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:20 PM
Wow. That is really touching that you were willing to do such a thing! Thank you! I will be using this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:42 PM
Heck yes, I am imagining a Sim world with one less annoyance. This is great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:49 PM
all i want to say is that was very kind and helpful of you, taking it upon urself to make this mod for someone and i hope that Kylie is enjoying the sims now

u should be very proud of urself :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:51 AM
Thanks for taking the time to create & post this mod.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:23 AM
I have to say, although I am not autistic this stupid thing annoys me almost to tears, too. I hate stupid, useless tooltips like this, especially since this one hangs around for a bit. Thank you so so much for doing this, one less thing to be annoyed about...no matter how small.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:26 AM
I am in tears right now. That is so sweet of you Winterhart. I love the modding community and thanks for another reason to support you all, especially you right now Winterhart.

EA! Pfft!! :P
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:34 AM
I don't think I ever really noticed it before, but thanks for sharing it. It'll be one less thing that I won't notice now that it's been brought to my attention.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:07 AM
I remember when this question was on My Sims 3 Blog. That was sweet of you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:44 AM
I remember seeing this on the My Sims 3 Blog... I just want to say again how awesome you are and that I'm glad we have people like you in the Sims 3 community.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:46 AM
I never really thought about it, but this will be nice to have.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 10:49 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:36 PM. Reason: please read site rules regarding posting
I'm not easily reduced to tears, but this story totally hit me.

I wish the best to the mentioned Kylie and with her all the people with a disability or disorder, because this once again makes us see that things so obvious to us are often a problem to others, without us even knowing.

Thank you for making this mod and thank you to everyone who helped you, and also thank you to everyone who posted a kind comment about autism here. A couple of people very close and important to me are autists and I, for one, know how a little thing like this can make a huuuuge difference in their lives. <3

EA Games may not care for their autistic customer niche, but it's obvious other players do and therefore this idea has to be put in the spotlight.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:07 PM
EA does a lot of annoying things, thank gawd there are people around to fix them! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:36 PM
Thank you for giving your time and effort to do this for someone who needed it. Even if it's a small thing, you've made the world a better place.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 4:26 PM
EA just callously told them "Well, don't click there"? Heartless bastards. It touches me to see that there are people who will help someone, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:00 PM
You should feel very good about yourself right now, that was very sweet and considerate of you to make this for Kylie - big thumbs up and a pat on the back
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 11:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ananymoose
EA just callously told them "Well, don't click there"? Heartless bastards. It touches me to see that there are people who will help someone, though.

I can understand they have a lot of trolling going for them, i.e. omg EA GAMES / Maxis can you please remove the woohoo interaction as I find it disturbing, omg could you add a pick up all seeds in the neighbourhood interaction, omg could you add a small pixel to the left bottom of the fridge, omg...

BUUUUT really, when it is about autism, they could at least have been more polite, if anything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 1:55 PM
Great mod, Winterhart (and Twallan). You two and so many others do some fantastic things with The Sims to make the gameplay more enjoyable. And all of these fine comments were exciting to read (with the possible exception of the "Take that communist EA!" one). That's a little overboard.
Page 1 of 3