Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UndyingRosesXIII
More hair, sliders for women's figures, optional makeup, black skin (haha drow elves are a guilty pleasure and the dark brown is barely cutting it), better eyes, maybe custom building and kingdom layouts.
Of course all the people partying in my active sim's location should get out when he/she goes to sleep! The one about random strangers bathing in my bath is a good one, as well!

Make-up would be a plus.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 2:17 AM
FYI, you can transfer inventory items from a active hero, to an inactive hero by dragging the item from inventory onto the other sims. I transfered items from my physician to the merchant.
But you still can only view active or playing sims inventory. And there is a quest called freetime, which allows you to instantly switch from one hero to another.

For mods that I would like to see:

*I wish for a mod that would increase the Village shop inventory count. Just one or two salmon for sale??? I think not!!!!!!!!!!
*Lockable doors would really be nice!
*And how about options to prepare single or multiple servings for EVERY MEAL Recipies!
*A mod to reduce food spoil time.
*A harvest everytime mod. Since when is it difficult to pick flowers or herbs?

*A mod that keeps patients from walking out after the physician gives a diagnosis. I hate that patients who need treatment on operating table walks out after a diagnosis. Once they are outside, the operating table doesn't show their image to chose them to operate on.

*A time control clock, like the mod of Sims2 that would slow down time only, but not the sims, so there is more time to handle quest, and responsibities, then perhaps visit the tavern for some fun.
*A mod that would give the ability to charge each customer who draws a cup of brew, or grabs a plate in the tavern. My bard hero's singing and acting career isn't going to good!
*Unlimited amout of well water.
*And a mod that would eliminate the # of imports required for export to the neighboring nations.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 2:52 AM
I would like..

-Really well-done custom quests
-Ability to find my family in game more easily
-More long hair styles for men
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 3:21 AM
My big one has already been said, lockable doors. In one game I had the king send everything that came into his personal chamber to the pit... and then the stupid game would spawn another sim to take their place.
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 4:48 AM
I would like for spells to be useful. As it is, there are only 4 spells that are worth having at all on your wizard, as far as I can tell. None of them are lethal. Most of them don't seem to do anything other than look pretty.

On that same note, why can't a spy kill someone in their sleep? Why do you have to openly challenge people in order to kill them?

Mods that could fix those problems in interesting ways would be awesome. (Or if anyone knows where I can edit spells myself, that'd be great).

And a there's also a minor mod I would like to see. I'd love to see a mod that ups the frequency an adventerous sim can go on an adventure and up the frequency of when random events pop up for strolling/patrolling/adventuring/hunting would be pretty awesome.

Hmm, can't think of anything else that hasn't already been mentioned here.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rcranger9
i tested this and first of all, you can't add your sims child to the active family. and second- if you add someone like this, you can't control them anyway.

i want mods that allows me to:
1.control multiple sims
2.edit my sims children.
3.edit sims in CAS

these are just my first three. i might add more later.

Yes you can i have been editing kids all over my kingdom and controling them. You just have to click them right It works i sware. What you have to do ir right cick while holding down shift. here is a pic of my princess Ariana in CAS
Scholar
#32 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 6:00 AM
mod to make spells not use energy tired of running out after teleport and have to medi to get more energy
Test Subject
#33 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 6:15 AM Last edited by Pocus : 29th Mar 2011 at 6:31 AM.
- Not sure how this would be done but something to stop people leaving my doctors building as quickly as they do when I've diagnosed them, it gets very frustrating, they're normally out the door before I can get to the operating table, when they have a sickness.

I've honestly thought about swapping the rooms over, having the operating table in the first room.

- Having some kind of control over opening and closing hours would be nice also for professions (suppose that would be a door mod also) cheeses me off with people coming into my blacksmiths house at 6am!

- Not having my merchant going to the village TWICE to check out prices and then buy goods
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 8:15 AM
Nothing so grand for me:

1. Well, I would really like to see a "Run" mod instead of them all walking everytime. Take note that if you will be going to the village shoppe or if you are a merchant and needs to go to the docks to sail you would pretty much take forever.

2. Area Restriction mod. Something that will allow your character to at least bathe in peace. I mean seriously, people are barging in while you're sleeping or taking a pee

3. Guard's Uniform made colorable. I'm pretty tired of the blue and white combination

4. Falling behind on quest buff removed. I know this can be done with cheating enabled but I would like for this to be something that doesn't affect your gameplay as much. It would be nice to be able to dilly-dally sometimes.

5. A varied starting capital depending on your hero. A king doesn't just have 1k in his name. He is supposed to be a King. It is also a bit difficult for the trader to start with a smaller capital (though I would suppose some people like it as to how it is right now)
Field Researcher
#35 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 9:35 AM
OK! Can we say "PERV!"

I started a new kingdom to test to see if Delphy's breast sliders would work...AND THEY DID!!!! YEAH!!!! But while my new queen was taking a bath, the servant came in gawking at her!!!!
Can you say...PRIVACIOUSY?!?!?!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Forum Resident
#36 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 9:47 AM
The guard costumes can be changed if you can manage to get them to a dresser. My current queen knows all the guards and I used the messenger post to get them to the castle for their new uniforms. She also condemmed all female guards to the pit. It took about 4 times for some to finally be killed. She had to duel one particulary ugly woman to the death to get rid of her.

Which brings me to an idea for another mod though.

1. Allow the constable's clothes to be changed.
Right now when you change it, the constable is replaced with a new one that wears the original outfit. I havent tested yet if recoloring or changing haircut is allowed without the constable being replaced, but it should all be possible.

2. More ways to get rid of unwanted sims.
Killing everyone that doesnt fit into your kingdom might be a bit harsh, so perhaps the banishing option should be added for the monarch, or "send away on expedition." Either way some options could be added to get rid of sims without violence.
The option shouldnt be available when selecting hero sims though.

3. More ways to kill sims.
As mentioned above, the pit isnt that deadly, some people just won't die no matter how often you send them there. I might have send the jester there 10 times because I wanted a different jester in my new kingdom.
An alternative execution method should be added that never fails. Only available to the monarch though, perhaps the executioner could swing that axe with one of the swordfighting animations to kill a sim instantly. That way that guy actually has some work to do.

Considering the fear that Jacoban priests spread, they should be able to execute any sim that is not a jacoban. Make the fear real. Maybe they could put non jacobans in an off map prison to supposedly be tortured to death or inprisoned for the rest of their life.

Spies should get the assasinate option. If other sims aside the victim are present, it should promt the constable to throw the spy in the pit. Despite being ordered by the monarch to do it, if caught the monarch should hide any involvement after all. Getting a sim to be alone might be tricky so the animation should not take too much time. Perhaps the steal option could be edited to cause the other sim to fall dead to the ground as if their throat is sliced.

3. Remove the monster in the pit.
For a little more medieval immersion, the monster could be removed. Instead victims would just be dumbed into a very deep pit that would likely kill them, they could still have a chance to climb out.

4. Allow two of each hero aside the monarch.
I was a bit disappointed myself that you can't have multible heroes of the same type. It would be nice to have the option to make an additional hero. The expense would be that they would need to share the same quarters and that leveling everyone up would be more difficult. At least it allows the "choose a hero" part of each quest to be more interesting. If anything they would make for nice NPC's to walk around, giving churches more staff, granting the country to have two knights instead of one, allowing two merchants to sell whares at the market, etc.

5. Grant the knight an actually knightly outfit.
Perhaps its unlocked later, but as it is Knights do not get a single knightly outfit from the start. Few available outfits come with a longsword and the most knightly looking one is the guard uniform. Maybe the initial armor should be made available to them for every day wear so they can better be recognized as knights.

6. Switch the "whale ate my parents" trait to be a flaw since thats where it appears to belong.

7. Add quests that allow sims to learn skills they don't normally have.
This way they could learn some swordfighting, a few minor spells, a little potion making, reading and writing poems, Smithing some simple things, etc. The best stuff of these skills should remain locked to them of course. A hero that has the trait they want to learn should be the secondary hero that could function as a teacher.
Inventor
#37 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 3:24 PM
The only two I really miss are "lock the door" and a good camera mod.
Test Subject
#38 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 3:32 PM
I'll jump on the "lock the door" or some other off-limits type mod bandwagon. I don't mind the public gatherings in public areas of the lots, but living areas should be off-limits. My licentious merchant bought a washing bowl (mostly so he could get the positive focus buff to offset the huge "I haven't gotten laid" hit) and since then every stinking urchin in the kingdom piles into his bedroom to splash around in it - despite the fact that he's trying to get busy with his lady friends.
Test Subject
#39 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 4:31 PM
* Building an army: Naturally this is very important, you are surrounded by several kingdoms and yet not even tries to invade your kingdom.

*Invasion: I would like to see hostile sims killing the villagers and so on, until you manage to kill the invaders.

*More events: Plagues, riots rebellions and so on.

*Supernatural creatures: Sims could turn in to vampires or zombies (these could attack other sims and infect them)

*More buildings: Huts and small houses, where these villagers and townsmen live (just like in sims 3).

*Build your own map or town, furnishing and adding objects to the map itself.

*Revised combat system. It's pretty dumb that you can't kill unarmed sims.

*Actual wars: Where several sims fight each other to death (the loser dies).
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 4:42 PM
The ability to see your equipment during shopping. Every time I go to the shop I always forget to check my equipment level before going and then when I get there I've forgotten if I have already upgraded it or not!
Instructor
#41 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 5:29 PM
I just want my servant to stay home instead of spending her days at the tavern, the King has to make his own food!!!

Oh, and an option to make kids grow up into adults.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:14 PM Last edited by Simrecruit : 29th Mar 2011 at 11:29 PM.
You CAN edit any sim you want even the kids and control them with testingcheatsenabled true on, I have 4 sims showing in my sims panel at the moment, three merchants and one child, I sent the kid to CAS cuz his clothes looked awful,

TestingCheatsEnabled True then shift and right click any sim in game even kids, or shift and left click to make hero sims or move them in to your family, I have four physicians all living under the same roof its great they work saving sick people while im off herb collecting.
If you want more knights besure to be comtrolling your knight for the new npcs to move in, same with any hero class, I was playing my Monarch and created 6 knights.. well they all moved into the castle because I was controlling my Queen when I added to family ><

If you select a sims just so you can send them to CAS or change their traits but dont want them in your sim panel after, just shift click them again to remove them, if you make a mistake and move a new sim into your castle but he was meant for your knight tower, just control a townie sim and make them add the mistaken sim to their family, and the sim will move out and return to townie atonomy

NOTE: you may need the debugenabler 1.1.10.00001, I believe its on this site I will look for the link http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=437510
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:18 PM Last edited by darkedone02 : 29th Mar 2011 at 11:31 PM.
I'm looking forward on total conversion's of the mod, imagine a total conversion of a DnD or Warhammer mod? Dwarfs and Elves, Magic with better special effects, and Random invasions of monster's, and a wide Verity of weapons to use besides the sword. (EA seem to forgot the other most important weapons, the spear, axe, and shields). So here is what I like to see:

-Better magic, graphic effects, summoning spells, foreign spells/techniques (See a duel between the Wizard of your kingdom vs an Foreign Spirit Exorcist)

-More weapons such as the Spear, Axe, Shield to use with the swords, better animation, the use of bows and crossbows and medieval siege weapons.

-Bigger town, it feels more like a village dispite the amount of people that I've seen in the view, I wish I seen more to actually fit the description of a town.

-Invasion and massive battles, wars to be fought and all viewable to use and experience.

-supernatural creatures such as Vampires, Skeletons, Zombies, Werewolves, Skaven, Demons, Mutants.

-Other races such as Elves, Giants, Dwarfs, Mermaids, Naga's, Gnomes, Halflings, and many other races.

-Religious Turmoil and public execution such as the gallows, and prison towers, the demands of the inquisition, and witch hunts.

-More Buildings, and the constructions of certain wonders when you complete the quests (I want to see some nice changes to the town when I complete quest, for example, if I stop an invasion from happening, should I be seeing some of the bandits being hanged? If I found a rich material resources, could I use those resources to construct a wonder or use it for the people or use it for making massive weapons? if a battlefield as broken out and I've won the battle, should there be some buildings being rebuilt since most have been burning?)
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:18 PM Last edited by Simrecruit : 4th Apr 2011 at 5:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by alexpilgrim
I just want my servant to stay home instead of spending her days at the tavern, the King has to make his own food!!!

Oh, and an option to make kids grow up into adults.

Yeh my servent was awful, she was a unkept p**head but I soon sorted that out with the dedicated and friendly traits, now she is always home, but the trick is to keep your kegs full and they stay home and get drunk there instead :P
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkedone02
I'm looking forward on total conversion's of the mod, imagine a total conversion of a DnD or Warhammer mod? Dwarfs and Elves, Magic with better special effects, and Random invasions of monster's, and a wide Verity of weapons to use besides the sword. (EA seem to forgot the other most important weapons, the spear, axe, and shields).

If we are good boys and girls we may get what we wish for, being as this is the base game

BGDT-Z65P-8AEQ-A3MA Two new merchant outfits,
Test Subject
#46 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simrecruit
If we are good boys and girls we may get what we wish for, being as this is the base game

BGDT-Z65P-8AEQ-A3MA Two new merchant outfits,

hence the reason why I want some massive expansions to be release and modders ready to go to the extreme and make a brilliant mod, and if EA can't allow them to do it, make that mod a standalone game itself.
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:46 PM Last edited by Simrecruit : 30th Mar 2011 at 12:17 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by darkedone02
I'm looking forward on total conversion's of the mod, imagine a total conversion of a DnD or Warhammer mod? Dwarfs and Elves, Magic with better special effects, and Random invasions of monster's, and a wide Verity of weapons to use besides the sword. (EA seem to forgot the other most important weapons, the spear, axe, and shields). So here is what I like to see:

-Better magic, graphic effects, summoning spells, foreign spells/techniques (See a duel between the Wizard of your kingdom vs an Foreign Spirit Exorcist)

-More weapons such as the Spear, Axe, Shield to use with the swords, better animation, the use of bows and crossbows and medieval siege weapons.

-Bigger town, it feels more like a village dispite the amount of people that I've seen in the view, I wish I seen more to actually fit the description of a town.

-Invasion and massive battles, wars to be fought and all viewable to use and experience.

-supernatural creatures such as Vampires, Skeletons, Zombies, Werewolves, Skaven, Demons, Mutants.

-Other races such as Elves, Giants, Dwarfs, Mermaids, Naga's, Gnomes, Halflings, and many other races.

-Religious Turmoil and public execution such as the gallows, and prison towers, the demands of the inquisition, and witch hunts.

-More Buildings, and the constructions of certain wonders when you complete the quests (I want to see some nice changes to the town when I complete quest, for example, if I stop an invasion from happening, should I be seeing some of the bandits being hanged? If I found a rich material resources, could I use those resources to construct a wonder or use it for the people or use it for making massive weapons? if a battlefield as broken out and I've won the battle, should there be some buildings being rebuilt since most have been burning?)

Someones been playing to much wow, teehee noway will half of this happen not with the size of those models and graphics, our computers would run off screaming, no matter how upgraded they are, these are the sims not war mongers, maybe you need to try TotalWar 3 or wait for Skyrim :P
This game is friggin fantastic for what it is and as stated on by the wiki, this is not TS3 nor is it the latest 3D battle for earth game either, it needs a few tweeks here and there but nothing as major as full blown wars lol, dungeons and prisons would be nice in a upcoming expansion though, you dont see people writting about age of empires having no customization, This is a fantasy RP with diplomatic relations, if they start turning it into Amergedan im off, they wont give us building tools and more rooms etc as that will turn it into a BUILD BUY LIVE game, and TSM is not that

With the cheat enabled as I stated in a above post I added 4 Spys I added 2 near the village so they exit the world that way and 2 near the woods so they exit through the woods, (spawn x amount, then when they are visable shift left click turn the spawners into spys, I also added more guard marks, with the buydebug) now those spys are causeing mayhem in my kingdom stealing fighting anyone they meet lots of fun. I also have have 10 knights
Forum Resident
#48 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 12:34 AM Last edited by Winterhart : 30th Mar 2011 at 12:37 AM. Reason: to attach pics & dix pics
Quote: Originally posted by UndyingRosesXIII
More hair, sliders for women's figures, optional makeup, black skin (haha drow elves are a guilty pleasure and the dark brown is barely cutting it), better eyes, maybe custom building and kingdom layouts.
Of course all the people partying in my active sim's location should get out when he/she goes to sleep! The one about random strangers bathing in my bath is a good one, as well!
Johna's and Delphy's, and Bella's sliders work in Medieval. I got permission from Jonha to link to some sliders that are not released yet.

These are the sliders that I use.

Head and Ears
Jonha's Sliders
Head Size 1st blank slider http://www.modthesims.info/d/378416
Neck Size 2nd blank slider same as above
Arm Length http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=394522 Post # 23
Body Girth same as above
Leg Length same as above
Body Height same as above

Bella's Sliders http://ts3celebritysims.blogspot.co...la3lek4-of.html
Brow Thickness **Note you must get the sliders from this link to have the individual packages. The sliders
Eye Width that are all in one package do not work in Medieval.
Chin Width
Shoulder Height

Mouth
Jonha's Sliders http://www.modthesims.info/d/378416
Chest Size 1st blank slider
Shoulder Size 2nd blank slider
Hip Size 3rd blank slider
Waist Size 4th blank slider

Delphy's Sliders http://www.modthesims.info/d/373389
Breast Depth
Breast Distance
Breast Fullness
Breast Scale
Breast Vertical

You can also make dwarves and giants
Screenshots

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 2:32 AM
Default A mod I would like to see
The abiltity for the monarch to bestow a title like duke or marquis to a sim.
- Sim could also earn title by completing a quest
- also each title could have a special ability tied to it.

just my two cents

all the other request I have seen would be great.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katierose33
Yes you can i have been editing kids all over my kingdom and controling them. You just have to click them right It works i sware. What you have to do ir right cick while holding down shift. here is a pic of my princess Ariana in CAS

Sorry if this is a really dumb question or in the wrong thread although it was discussed here. Can anyone help me? Like so many of you I'm desperate to edit the children. I have installed the Enabler by the fabulous Rick [ thank you so much] everything works perfectly except this cheat. I've tried every option I could think of with shift, right click, no help screen, help screen writing testingcheatsenabled which it doesn't identify. What am I doing wrong? I have windows XP and seriously want this to work to the point that this is the quest I'm doing - not the games ..... help please!
Page 2 of 23