Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 11:54 AM
hey all! im kinda busy right now so i cant share my simmies . anyway, to help you i made a zip file with all the available sims to download in one file! if you want to check out mt monarch, just download the second one named my monarch!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SIMS.zip (3.90 MB, 329 downloads) - View custom content
Description: all available sims on this thread in one file!
File Type: zip  my monarch!.zip (393.2 KB, 227 downloads) - View custom content
Description: please check out my monarch!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 5:00 PM Last edited by kawfeczka : 6th Apr 2011 at 9:54 PM.
my knight Fela
I used bella3lek4 sliders and Tameless Default Replacement eyes by shadowwolf5889
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Fela_by kawfeczka.zip (322.4 KB, 292 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 8:42 PM
kawfeczka, where did you get the eyelashes (mascara)? I've been looking for at lash slider in TSM without any luck...
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kirkara
can you please upload your 2 kingdoms! please! it looks so nice!

Oops sorry didn't check back on this thread in a bit, i'll get right on that
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trold123123
kawfeczka, where did you get the eyelashes (mascara)? I've been looking for at lash slider in TSM without any luck...

becouse there's no eyelashes slider in TSM game Yesterday I was testing some TS3 Default Replacement Eyes in TSM and some of them are working fine for this game. I post some links of replacements that you can use in TSM in this topic http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=437510 (page 11)

I noticed that too that eyelashes are longer/more visible in this screenshot, I'm not sure but I think that's becouse of replacements that I'm using in my game. you can try to use this eyes in your game too. I hope I help and sorry for my not good English
transmogrified
retired moderator
#31 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:29 PM
kawfeczka, I don't see a download link for your knight, Fela. Did you mean to post to the Pictures forum instead? This thread is for sharing Sim files.
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:55 PM
@ mangaroo I added a .zip file, sorry about that I hope it's ok now
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#33 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 10:15 PM
Default My Spy and Doctor
Two sims I made - sort of female...... my game is a very macho game, with all the heroes as men - except the spy, the doctor and the bard.....

Ruth is the doctor, Madeline is the spy. In game shots as CAS does not really give a fair representation.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Madeline_Degas.rar (188.2 KB, 147 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Ruth_Goodheart.rar (188.2 KB, 143 downloads) - View custom content

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 12:39 AM
Hmm well I can upload my kingdom of Monsanto but I can't seem to compress my nice kingdom (which I also called Calradia) to a file under 10mb but all the quests in it are done and I didn't save any QP for it (finished it before I knew of the trick to using a kingdom again).

So for Kirkara and anyone else I've attached the Monsanto Kingdom (not a finished kingdom some buildings havn't even been placed).

On a side note anyone know how to save a sim after you've made them in CAS? I ask because trying to get rid of the blue eye bug I deleted my saved sims. I now have the mod that allows you to edit in CAS but there doesn't appear to be an option to save them so I can't share them currently
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Monsanto.tsm.zip (5.07 MB, 158 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 8:39 AM
can anyone give me feedback on my monarch? oh and @Pocus, thanks for uploading your kingdom for us!
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 10:42 PM
michelleswan, are your sims available to be downloaded? I love them!
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:11 AM Last edited by michelleswan : 8th Apr 2011 at 1:22 AM.
Quote:
michelleswan, are your sims available to be downloaded? I love them!

Ok uploaded the ones I did have.

I think Aaron or one of the guys has dark blue eyes, you can fix that easily while making your sim. They do not use any custom content or anything like that.

Kellie Angel uses kellie_angel2.rar

Meagan uses kellie_angel.rar except with different colored hair and eyes.

Orianna uses kellie_angel1.rar with black hair a different hairstyle, eyebrows. For the eyebrows basically lower them slightly, curve them a little bit more, and bring them closer.

They're all based on kellie_angel3.rar which I linked in the next post.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Aaron_Sheffield.rar (505.4 KB, 285 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Alric_Preston.rar (375.2 KB, 262 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Desmond_Drake.rar (457.4 KB, 261 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Kellie_Angel.rar (186.5 KB, 288 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Kellie_Angel1.rar (183.1 KB, 246 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Kellie_Angel2.rar (325.2 KB, 251 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 1:15 AM
I tried to attach the third kellie_angel3.rar in the above post but was unable to.

This I believe is the base I used for all other versions. They're all called Kellie Angel because the game kept naming any new female characters I made "Kellie Angel" no idea why.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Kellie_Angel3.rar (226.5 KB, 560 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 5:18 AM
hey all! since yesterday, more and more sims have been uploaded so i made another zip with all the old and new sims available to download in one file! and also, give me feedback on my monarch! thanks!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  OLD + NEW SIMS.zip (7.18 MB, 205 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:11 AM
Monarch: Darken Rahl
Traits: Evil, Scholarly, Cruel

Because every game needs one. Drool. Based off the TV show not the books. I have the clothing filter turned off, so odds are if you download he'll appear in something else. No problem, Darken's faaaavoritest color is red.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Darken_Rahl.zip (383.1 KB, 344 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RuseGryffindor
Monarch: Darken Rahl
Traits: Evil, Scholarly, Cruel

Because every game needs one. Drool. Based off the TV show not the books. I have the clothing filter turned off, so odds are if you download he'll appear in something else. No problem, Darken's faaaavoritest color is red.

You know what's sad about this? I LOVED the books and the show, Aand creating these lovely characters didnt even cross my mind XD
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FireBendess
You know what's sad about this? I LOVED the books and the show, Aand creating these lovely characters didnt even cross my mind XD

Hehehe. I just unlocked the Imperial ambition and thought...well, who better. It's a crying shame they can't multiclass (I do see the thread, might attempt some stuff later).
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RuseGryffindor
Hehehe. I just unlocked the Imperial ambition and thought...well, who better. It's a crying shame they can't multiclass (I do see the thread, might attempt some stuff later).
Do it XD
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 4:11 AM
how do I add a pic and a sim? I'm unsure.
Instructor
#45 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 10:20 AM
There's an option to attach files when you "go advanced" to reply.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 4:25 AM Last edited by tommytiger : 10th Apr 2011 at 5:01 AM. Reason: Added rest of characters in file
I can't help it - I need to theme my Sims games...I'm really excited about the new Elder Scrolls game coming out in November, so in honor of TES, I set my kingdom in that universe. The names used for the characters are from Morrowind and Oblivion, to make it fit in.

I've attached the files for all characters. Custom skintones are actually replacements I made using the tutorials on this forum. The file's also included. As of now, it only replaces the very lightest and the second darkest skin tones. The attached file is MALE ONLY (I removed the female replacers because I didn't like randomly generated sims to have special skintones.)

From left to right, top row first:

Monarch - Eydis the Fair, a Nord girl who saved the kingdom from a band of rogues and was made the queen. She doesn't know how fit she is a ruler, but she tries her best. She loves her family (especially her husband Sir Falco), and never strays into the arms of another.

Bard - Skjoldr Snow-Song, a young Nord who thinks he's the most beautiful thing to come out of Skyrim. His poetry, songs, and especially his jokes have been able to melt many hearts in the kingdom. He insists that all of the children are not his, but there's no way to tell.

Knight - Falco Artellian, an Imperial solider through and through. Falco never knew his parents, but the number of children he's rescued has made him come to wonder what became of his. He's been stationed in Skyrim for so long he's practically a Nord himself, going off hunting with the best of the warriors, and being able to out drink the best of their peasants.

Physician - Lirielle LaRouche, a sweet Breton fresh from studying alchemy in High Rock's best Mages' Guildhall. She makes remedies for every disadvantaged person who comes by, and always serves a nice steaming bowl of Seed Porridge to ease the pain. Years of studying the ways of alchemy have left her thin and weak, but someone like her never needs to fight.

Blacksmith - Garothmuk gro-Muzgob, one of the finest Orc smiths ever to grace Tamriel. Most people are scared of the big, messy, brutish Orcs, but those who get to know him find he's a really friendly person. Unfortunately, the constant fear from others makes him feel almost cursed, in a way.

Priest - Viatrix Auria, an Imperial Priestess of the Nine Divines. She spreads the message of the Imperial religion with such amazement, none can resist - listening or donating. No one is a better fundraiser. Her long sermons tend to excite the congregation, but leave her tired.

Spy - Aryon Veloth, the highest ranking member of the Vvardenfell Thieves Guild. Lady Eydis was nervous about hiring a Dark Elf, but quickly reconsidered upon seeing his work ethic. Like most members of his race, he prefers to work alone and is generally distrustful of anyone.

Merchant - Neminda Rackham, a Redguard sailor who's spent her life on the waves. She started sailing at 6, when her father, the captain, fell overboard in a visious fight with a sea monster. She holds a lot of bottled-up anger from that incident, but that anger gets her great deals as a tradesman.

Wizard - Tenyeminwe of Alinor, the very stereotype of High Elves. She pours hours into her studies of magicka, which leaves her rather elitist about everything. She often focuses so much on details that even the simplest things can make her excited.

Monk - Denegor, a Wood Elf who preaches the love of Y'ffre, the Forest God. As expected from the Elves of the Forest, he is very in-touch with nature, but he runs for cover once the sun sets. Fun is fun, but not when there could be monsters about.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  SavedSims.zip (3.48 MB, 683 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Character files. Put into 'Saved Sims'
File Type: zip  Tom_SkinFilesForDunmerOrc.zip (1.37 MB, 459 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Skintone Replacer for Dark Elf and Orc. Put into Mods folder
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 11:15 AM
Your sims their backstory and the skins are the greatest thing I've seen today.
Instructor
#48 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 3:18 PM
Here's a Sim a created to be a Spy, Edmond Saint-Cyr, after my previous one, Lady Rowena, drank a vial of her home-brewed Reaper's Scythe. His traits are Adventurous and Fun Loving, and his fatal flaw is Misanthrope.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Edmond_Saint_Cyr.sim.zip (281.7 KB, 295 downloads) - View custom content

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Alchemist
#49 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 4:41 PM
Here's a couple of my favorite Sims I use in every kingdom.
Brynja Eydis and Emrys Carwen.

Here they are as the knight and spy of my most recent kingdom, at their wedding.

Attached files:
File Type: zip  Brynja_Eydis.zip (362.6 KB, 317 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Emrys_Carwen.zip (401.9 KB, 282 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#50 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 8:51 PM Last edited by mflaha55 : 13th Apr 2011 at 9:59 PM.
Please pardon me if I do this incorrectly. This is my first attempt to add a file and links to a post. I have (hopefully) uploaded my Wizard, Rowland D'Arcane. He is a randomly generated Sim. I used escand’s Tiffany Glaze eye set (this is a default eye) and ishadow (a sclera mask that puts a shadow on the corners of the eye) which you can find here. You can see an image of Rowland here.

If you would like to view my other heros (I've created all but the Merchant at this point), go here. (Post #34). I would be honored to upload any of them if you so desire!

Edit 04-13-11: I've added Oliver Harper-Scott, the offspring of my King, Duncan Scott, and the Bard, Bree Harper, at the request of alexpilgrim. You can view an image of Oliver here

Enjoy!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Rowland_D'Arcane.zip (388.0 KB, 185 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Oliver Harper-Scott.zip (360.9 KB, 181 downloads) - View custom content
Page 2 of 9