Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2852 (Who?), Viewed: 304975 times.
Page 115 of 115
Test Subject
#2851 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 1:05 PM
I'm still in the first generation in the Neanderthals stage. My new post is ready! I was having problems finding my kid a friend who wasn't a townie so I decided to send him to school and pretended the school bus was an animal that gave kids really long rides and that the homework notebooks were leaves that the kids had to draw on, but drawing was boring because the kids had to make a LOT of details in the drawings. http://randomblogwithrandomstuff246...5-johnsons.html
Lab Assistant
#2852 Old 16th Aug 2016 at 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astha123
I'm still in the first generation in the Neanderthals stage. My new post is ready! I was having problems finding my kid a friend who wasn't a townie so I decided to send him to school and pretended the school bus was an animal that gave kids really long rides and that the homework notebooks were leaves that the kids had to draw on, but drawing was boring because the kids had to make a LOT of details in the drawings. http://randomblogwithrandomstuff246...5-johnsons.html

The first pic on your blog got me, it was hilarious. XD

Amazing how after so many years out, the Sims are still amusing as all heck!

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
Test of Time Challenge! Family Tree, Stats & Pics
Watch my Test of Time Challenge Let's Play on Youtube!
Test Subject
#2853 Old Yesterday at 7:54 AM Last edited by ToriOlivia : Yesterday at 8:39 AM.
Hey everyone! After some contemplating, I decided to give this challenge a shot! I read ALL the rules and felt intimidated at first but said "What the hell?" and proceeded to go a massive CC shopping spree; I created my five couples and got to playing as soon as I could. I'm currently just starting Round 3 in the Neanderthal Era and things are certainly picking up. (Thank goodness because I was beginning to lose motivation)

Here is my founding families and children so far:

SKIN 1- Shiloh Family

River Shiloh & Iris-Sun Shiloh
Children: Pryalis Shiloh (male), Emerald-Rain Shiloh

SKIN 1- Moon Family

Karok Moon & Odawa Moon
Children: Anaya Moon, Harmony Moon, Serenity Moon (all female)

SKIN 2&3- Baxoje Family

Ioway Baxoje (S3) & Dawn Baxoje (S2)
Children: Akecheta Baxoje (S2 male) Thunder Baxoje (S2 male), Stormy Baxoje (S3 female), Summer Baxoje (S3 female)

SKIN 4- Nantego Family

Umon Nantego & Tetia Nantego
Children: Onyx Nantego (female), Titan Nantego

SKIN 4- Lakota Family

Shawnee Lakota & Ravena Lakota
Children: Neptune Lakota , Falcon Lakota, Hawk Lakota (all male)

Things are going well so far, I've had a bit of drama to keep me interested: In Round 1, I decided to have a gathering on the last day of the season for every household so the families could all mingle and get to know one another which resulted in Umon Nantego making out with a HEAVILY PREGNANT Ravena Lakota right in front of his wife, Tetia Natego on the Moon family lot! Thanks ACR! I was so scared that Tetia would try fight Umon or Ravena (totally justified!) since I knew the loser would have to die and I'd only just began playing, but surprisingly she did nothing but become furious and walked out the door leaving them to their adultery LOL! When it was time to play the Nantego lot, Tetia was definitely pissed, but after a couple apologies from Umon she forgave him so all is well. Ravena is dead to her though! The two ladies have not seen each other since the incident, but I dread what happens when they do!

I also made things a little more challenging for myself by only allowing infants to be breastfed (using a breastfeeding hack), no bottles at all and if the mom was just completely unable to do so then a bottle could be given but the family would have to sell a bass fish as consequence.

I know its not apart of the rules but I added in a Winter to my seasons just to see how the sims will fare in the wintertime. So now my year is set to Summer, Summer, Summer, Winter. Round 3 is the Winter rotation so I spent all of Round 2 preparing for the "cold months" by stocking up on fish and perfecting the harvest for a great profit. It'll give the sims something else to focus on beside fishing and gardening. I'll be sure to let you know who makes it through the season. Winter is coming...(thumbs up if you get the reference )

But the real kicker is when I decided to randomize my mutiples odd settings on the Trips and Quad hack for each family by using random.org, yeah that was real smart... here's the new mutiples odd for each family:

Shiloh
single-84%
double-12%
trip-4%

Moon
single-16%
double-16%
trip-68%

Baxoje
single-46%
double-22%
trip-32%

Lakota
single-16%
double-54%
trip-30%

Nantego
single-58%
double-20%
trips-22%

Quads aren't shown because I absolutely refuse to play them LOL, I think I'd have a breakdown! I came close to closing the game when Dawn Baxoje had triplets right after Ravena had her twins! I guess I really can't complain when I did it to myself though...

Overall, I'm really loving this challenge. I've practically ditched all my over saves for this one so I'll see how far I can get. Im so ready for the Roman era!!
I didn't plan on blogging my challenge, but if anyone is interested in reading it, I may do so. For now I'll keep updating here! Until next time!

PS. I added a cute picture of Odawa stargazing right before the twins were born
Screenshots
Page 115 of 115