Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th May 2011 at 11:35 PM
I've never...

- created a mummy or simbot
- hired a butler
- tried the firefighter or architecture career
- play as ghosts or make ghost babbies (I don't think it should be possible, so I ignore that "feature")
- play the ready-made sims
- hosted a birthday party
- gotten to 5 celebrity stars
- gotten passed three generations
- completed all the quests in Egpyt, China or France
- made my own nectar
- useed the photography skill (too tedious)
- planted an omni-plant
- created a band
- never collected bugs
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 17th May 2011 at 11:43 PM
I actually haven't tried most of the features in Ambitions, even though I was really excited when it first came out.
I haven't played the archictect, ghost buster, firefighter, or doctor professions. The only skill careers I've tried are writing and painting.
None of my sims have ever maxed out the sculpting career, although I think one of them is on level 8 at the moment.
I've never consigned anything, or invented anything. Needless to say, there are no simbots to speak of in my games..
I've never finished a gem/metal or insect collection. Once i got close, but my sim died of old age before she could find the pink diamond. Although, it was silly, because she had inherited a pink diamond from her mother, but the game didn't count it as her having found it, so she never finished that skill challenge
Test Subject
#53 Old 17th May 2011 at 11:52 PM
I've never:
So much as allowed my sim to use a musical instrument.
Done mixology.
Entered a bar other than for an opportunity (they're all empty!).
Reached the top of the chess or sparring league.
Made a couple where one or both of the partners aren't getting it on with the hired help.
Switched the active household from Edit Town. (Too buggy apparently.)
Tried the architecture or stylist careers.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 18th May 2011 at 12:04 AM
There is a lot I have never done, but one thing that I always try to do, is to play a Sim or a couple without kids. Usually very soon after I create them (if I don't play EA created Sim) they will have kids (either through adoption or naturally), even if they are single and haven't found their someone.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 18th May 2011 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeLoure
I've never...

- Raised a child from baby to elder.
- Thrown a wedding, house or birthday party WITHOUT the 'Legendary Host' reward perk.
- Made a married couple that was actually faithful to one another.
- Played a fat Sim, alien or vampire.
- Had a Sim who was a Criminal, Musician, Firefighter, Stylist, Interior Designer or Scientist.
- Created a band.
- Created a legacy.
- Played a Sim longer than 48 hours.
- Participated in a challenge.
- Made a self-Sim, a celebrity replica or a Sim based of people I know.
- Recorded video in TS2 or TS3.
- Created a teenage Sim.
- Not played a game without using 'kaching', 'motherlode', 'testingcheatsenabled true' or hacks.
- Relinquished ALL control to let Sims *actually* have free will.
- Played around with the life spans (it's always on epic).

...damn, no wonder why the game gets boring so fast!

I just realized this one:

- played the Sims in lifespans shorter than epic.
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 18th May 2011 at 1:03 AM
I never played in Story Progression mode ... actually turned it on for a few sim days with Twallan's SP. It's supposed to be better than EA's default SP. Then, suddenly I got so many messages popping up that sims start moving into any empty lot and filled up my neighborhood in no time. And I also found out sims getting a lot of babies. Worse of all, this household of mine has 2 married couples, and one of them have a baby in which his parent is a mixture of a wife and a husband from different couples. So ... uh, never again.

I also never tried Nectar collection and making. Not hating it, just never had the chance to figure out what it is all about.

Never bothered with bugs/fish/flower collections either.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Theorist
#57 Old 18th May 2011 at 1:15 AM
Haven't done the following:

- Ghost hunter career
- Inventor career
- No mummies
- No simbots
- No butler
- Chess tournaments

I think that's it... at least that's what I can remember NOT doing... yet. I might try the inventor career but not the rest.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 18th May 2011 at 11:33 PM
I have never:

- been a mummie or a ghost
- completed a legacy challange, got to generation 5 then I quit it
- been a criminal/firefighter/ghostbuster/interior architect/
- played the familys that comes with the games neighbourhood, I just redo them so they will look better in my eyes
- had an insane sim
- done all the WA tombs
- collected stuff
- Fat sim ( just a tad on the chubby side)

I think thats it!
-

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Alchemist
#59 Old 19th May 2011 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Damocles
I have not made any waffles. I do not like the taste and the crunchy texture with a light, fluffy inside. It's safe to say I am an idiot of some sort.

Your post has got to be the best one I've read today.
Never mind that 'idiot' thing; we need more of your type!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 19th May 2011 at 8:30 PM
I thought I was the only simmer like this lol. I cant begin to tell you how many features I didnt touch in the sims one and sims 2. what a waist of money on all of those exspansions. It makes be sad to think about how much I missed out on with those games . im so boring and do the same ol things every time I play I..E. work school, make them have kids, and repeat. I start out wanting to explore everything in the game ,but as soon as I start it up its the same thing. work . school . occasional party. babies. So far in the sims 3 I havent:

1.reached the top of a career (heck i havent gotten to level 4 in any career yet)
2.joined a grill a thon or other town activities
3.Finished a sim book
4.collected anything
5.Mummies
6.seen gnomes move
7. never used the bake sale table for kids
8.Made sims in unatural colors
9 .havent used certain traits yet
10. completed a single adventure
and so much more that i cant remember
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 19th May 2011 at 11:02 PM
I like this topic. I'm actually gathering new ideas to make my sims less boring by reading this!

I have never:
1) Had a household without children. (Odd, I know) I also have never had a household with only ONE child.
2) Played through the criminal, business, political, military, and professional athlete careers. I've had a sim start it but then moved them out or changed families. I always have at least one of the following in every house: a scientist, a doctor, a writer, or a cop.
3) Participated in town activities.
4) Really worked at friendships with other sims outside of family and work. Man, I'm boring.
5) Found the rainbow butterfly, DAMMIT!
6) Played any of the EA-created families nor do I really associate with them.
7) Lived in a EA-created Sim house without remodeling it or pretty close to tearing the whole thing down and only keeping a few aspects.

I'm sure there's more....
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 20th May 2011 at 3:07 AM
there's a lot of stuff i've never done. since i'm still kind of a newbie in the sims 3

-never tried any cc or mods (the game is just so fun and amazing without them)
-never built a world
-never finished building a house (started but never finished nor moved anyone in)
-never built a community lot
-never tried any of the ambitions professions (have the game just haven't tried them)
-never had a sim get a tattoo
-never had twins or triplets
-never had a sim blow out candles to age
-never played a vampire
-never used any awards
-never got to the top of a career

in fact.. there's a zillion other things i've never done. so far i've had some parties, visited some places, married some sims and had some babies. that's about it. =/
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 21st May 2011 at 2:34 AM
I've never played as a mummy before, nor have I had a sim get the Mummy Curse. I'd really like to try, I just always get wrapped up doing other things instead of sending them off to Egypt to play with mummies.
#64 Old 21st May 2011 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uchuujin
Two words, my dear: gay firefighters. This probably amuses me more than it ought to, but for some reason a kickass husband-husband team is just way too cool for words.

Currently playing a gay writer and his partner a gay artist. This means I can avoid the whole babies thing! Yay!! They'll just 'adopt' (add to active family) a passing teenager to leave their sizeable estate to

As for the never trieds ..
Never got into the whole collecting thing
Dont travel - I don't trust it not to crash/bork my game
Don't ever play without money cheats - sorry, but I like nice houses
Never tried the Athletic career
Never made nectar
Never made ambrosia
Never made a sim who can remain faithful .. Sowwy about that ...
Never tried letting any slight pass - always rack up the Inventing skill so my sim can take detonation revenge!
Oh and I hardly ever play female sims - I like the boys, as a female I prefer looking at them and dressing them up
Field Researcher
#65 Old 22nd May 2011 at 2:02 AM
I've never:
-played a mummy
-played a Simbot
-reached the top of a career
-tried the architecture, ghost hunter, firefighter, investigator, or investigator careers
-made nectar
-made ambrosia
-played a Sim from birth to death
-tried the nectar making, inventing, sculpting, or mixology skills
-played a promiscuous Sim
-set foot in a consignment store
-completed a collection
-explored all the tombs
-had a Sim with failing grades
-mastered a skill
-used story progression or aging outside of a legacy
-built and furnished a house
-built a community lot
-completed a lifetime wish
-had triplets

Gee. What a shame.
Theorist
#66 Old 22nd May 2011 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lisfyre
Haven't done the following:

- Ghost hunter career
- Inventor career
- No mummies
- No simbots
- No butler
- Chess tournaments

I think that's it... at least that's what I can remember NOT doing... yet. I might try the inventor career but not the rest.

Oh ya - the most important one and a few others!!

- I've never played the canned EA families in my worlds. They get deleted just as fast as I can get them out of my game and replaced with my CAS sims.
- None of my sims are ever allowed to marry an NPC. The NPC dies if my sim does that behind my back. If there's a child, the child lives and gets aged up fast and out of the house.
- I've never gone past Gen 5 because I either reinstall or the latest - my hard drive got chewed up by a virus from a 3rd party CC site (which will remain nameless as we've fixed the problem) and I had to install a new drive and reinstall the game and had to start from scratch.
- Never had a maid
- Never finished a collection
- Never made ambrosia
- Haven't built a community lot.... yet
Field Researcher
#67 Old 22nd May 2011 at 2:48 AM
I have never completed adventures in WA(it always messes up my game)

I have never played without cheats

I have never had triplets

I have never collected anything

I have never been a mummy or ghost

I have never played a EA created sim, way too fugly for me!

Have never played an averaged sized sim. They are always extremely fat or extremely skinny.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 22nd May 2011 at 9:39 AM
I've never:

-Finished an adventure. I lag too much to explore in the game really.
-Played a mummy.
-Played a gay male couple. I make plenty of them, and have played single gay guys, but never them as couples; it just doesn't interest me.
-Made a world; I don't have the patience to learn it.
-Had a sim die of old age. I play with long or epic settings.
-Played several of the ambitions careers. I got it together with Late Night and Late Night was much more interesting to me.
-Finished a collection besides gems because, as I said earlier, I can't explore since I lag a lot when moving around ingame.
-Played an all-premade family. If my sims date a premade sim then I have to give them a make over.
Inventor
#69 Old 22nd May 2011 at 12:40 PM
I have finally made something with eggs.

I have never played stylist, firefighter, fashion designer or archetect careers.
I have not finished all the tombs, but I like doing them with lots of different charactors.
I have no interest in being or playing a vampire or mummy though I have played with Vampires.
I do give all my sims makeovers, cheat code motherlode and make all happy. (I just made a 10x15 lot with a perfect garden on it and even though I tried real hard I had to make Xander happy twice. Tamera and Elmer Donner were too stupid to pause while I made lunch and dinner.)
I have never played a gay couple, but they make fine neighbors.
I have Never Never made anyone date Bella Bachelor.

I have loved time travel, flexible jobs like gardening and nectar making, I like to busk for tips in the subway and I spend way too much time raising legacy kids. I adore inventing and the fact that sims catch on fire and then put themselves out. I love to fix and upgrade things, and really spend way too much time making the house "perfect".

This is Leon Pyrolettes room.
Page 3 of 3