Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:32 AM Last edited by mangaroo : 29th Apr 2011 at 4:53 AM.
Default List of TSM mods
[SIZE=5]Note: As of 4/12, this thread is no longer being maintained. Modders are maintaining individual threads. See sticky thread on finding downloads in this forum.[/SIZE]

We have a stickied "Mods" thread, but that contains a lot of mod-related discussion, so it's hard to find the actual mods, and not all the mods available are linked there... so I thought it would be useful to have a single thread with a mod list in the first post.

Please post in the thread if a mod needs to be added. I'll try to keep this post edited to be complete, until either there are too many, or we get a TSM download section at MTS. [Edit 4-10 -- I see I'm falling behind at times... users should check the thread for updates which may not have made it into this post.]

Please DO NOT post mod support questions, requests, technical discussion, and questions about mod installation here :-) There are various threads in this forum for those topics, starting with the sticky Mods thread. Rockerduck's guide to mod installation might be helpful too.

I'm linking to the site if there is one, otherwise it's a direct download link.

Rick:
NoIntro
DebugEnabler for 1.2.3
DebugEnabler for 1.1.10
Spell Fix

Shimrod:
Shimrod's TSM mods are all at The Simmer's Club. He's adding mods frequently, so keep checking Currently:
No Pregnancy
No Sleepwear
360 Lot Camera
Bookshelf More Books
Male Dance Anims Replaced
Ambitions Unlocked
Route-Fail Anim Replaced
Pregnant Walk Removed

Treeag:
TestingCheatsEnabled
Auto Disable Clothing Filter
Auto BuyDebug
Edit In CAS

Ridoo:
No Mosaic

Frigis:
Unlock All Achievements (see this thread )

Richdre:

Female default replacement skins with nipples and hair

TummyZa:
Male skin
More hairy male skin
(these are test versions, check mods thread for updates)

TheHologramMan

Add Profession Abilities (also includes functionality from Legendary Traits As Fatal Flaws)

SimRecruit
More Cask Servings (Updated!)

[SIZE=5]
Mod Tools
[/SIZE]

VelocityGrass

DTTB Converter: reads and writes the new binary version of the XML files.

Medieval CasPart Wrapper for S3PE : Enables S3PE to read TSM CAS parts resources, allowing for clothes/hair mods. There are instructions for converting TS3 clothing a couple posts below the linked one.
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 1:41 AM Last edited by Srikandi : 9th Apr 2011 at 11:32 PM.
Default Non-TSM mods that work in TSM
Some mods made for TS3 work (more or less) in TSM, including whole categories of mods. Let's try to keep track of that here too :-) I am sure my starter list is incomplete, feel free to post additions.

Mod categories

Patterns (categories may need adjusting)
Sliders (results of some sliders may not "stick")
Full-body clothing (won't be CAS selectable, may turn up on random sims)
Hair (not available in CAS for hero sims, townies can use)
Some walls
Default replacement eyes

Specific mods:

Shimrod's CAS Camera
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 2:53 AM
Thank you for putting them all in one spot for us.
Theorist
#4 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 5:47 AM
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 1:52 AM
Thanks Treeag! Not sure how I missed that one, I have it installed
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 5:19 AM
You can actually use TS3 custom hairs as well, they are only selectable for common npcs however, not for the hero characters. Any idea why ? Maybe the categories need some tuning here as well, so the hairs are selectable for all npcs at any time.
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 1:54 AM
Thanks Akbaa :-) Edited my post. Yeah, it is probably a category issue. Somebody needs to figure out how to set those flags for CAS parts :-)
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 6:13 AM
Treeag's TestingCheatsEnabled has the wrong link. Here's the correct one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?71xdjnbcirf7j7i
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 6:21 AM
what Auto Disable Clothing Filter do
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 6:35 AM
ACK! Thank you! I just re-installed TSM and was dreading searching through the threads for the mods again xxo.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:30 PM
the autodisableclothingfilter automatically disables clothing categories so you can have your sim wear anything they want. this is so you don't have to type the cheat in every time you want it.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarperJane
Treeag's TestingCheatsEnabled has the wrong link. Here's the correct one.
http://www.mediafire.com/?71xdjnbcirf7j7i

Thank you! copy n paste error most likely ><
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 11:03 PM Last edited by JanetteRaven : 8th Apr 2011 at 2:38 AM.
Default replacement eyes from Sims 3 also work. I've tried both of the defaults here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=397231
Make sure you are downloading the file listed as DEFAULT. I'm still getting the blue eye bug however.

And to those that disagree, your doing something wrong.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:09 AM
I'm curious if anyone has made any custom default replacement skins yet... seems like that would be the first thing people would try to do after the NoMosaic mod got released. Besides the medieval sims have ZERO definition... no muscles, no nipples, no hair, not even any believable creases... it gets kind of disturbing after a while...

There is no emotion... there is peace.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 8:34 AM
i can confiirm custom eyes work im using these

http://www.modthesims.info/d/415082

i take my sims photos using fraps!!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zforce911
I'm curious if anyone has made any custom default replacement skins yet... seems like that would be the first thing people would try to do after the NoMosaic mod got released. Besides the medieval sims have ZERO definition... no muscles, no nipples, no hair, not even any believable creases... it gets kind of disturbing after a while...

Here's a set of female skins with the nipples and hair added. These are the default skins with no changes except the added bits.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mjw4jr01rc2fnw
Mad Poster
#17 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 8:04 PM
This mod replaces the male dance anims with some "reaction" animations. http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=5180.0

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Eminence Grise
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 2:20 AM
Thanks Richdre and Treeag, added :-)
Instructor
#19 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 9:26 AM Last edited by Le Carrera : 8th Apr 2011 at 1:33 PM.
I don't think the download link for the skins was linked correctly in the top post of this thread, when clicked on it leads to the MediaFire homepage.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 12:24 PM
The link to the skins works fine for me.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 1:21 PM
The link in the original post works but the one in the top post is broken.
Scholar
#22 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 1:32 PM
Female default replacement skins not working
Instructor
#23 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by richdre
The link in the original post works but the one in the top post is broken.

Sorry, that's what I meant.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 3:27 PM Last edited by Katastrophe1112 : 8th Apr 2011 at 3:31 PM. Reason: Derrrrrr. This has already been pointed out. Sorry!
Default nevermind
Richdre: [/B]
Female default replacement skins with nipples and hair
[SIZE=6][B]

this link does not lead to a file. and by jeebus I want nipples. hahaha

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Scholar
#25 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:21 PM
Page 1 of 6