Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Town Wall

by sunni9676 Posted 8th Apr 2011 at 2:43 PM - Updated 18th Jun 2011 at 10:12 PM by sunni9676

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 3:45 PM
WOW! I love it!!! This is an excellent addition to the game! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:02 PM
One day you will convert me to medieval, very nice work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:24 PM
Looks amazing, thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 6:14 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! My neighbourhoods shall get a makeover forwith! I appreciate the compatibility with the Store set too. Brava!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 7:41 PM
I echo Sophie-David, this is absolutely gorgeous! I don't play medieval 'hoods, but I'm tempted to put a wall around Pleasantview just so I can use this. And if it wouldn't look so very very strange, I'd put this wall around the starships in my Star Trek 'hood, too!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 7:48 PM
Wow, I think this is wonderful! To bad my computer hates CC objects, I would love to download this.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 8:34 PM
This deserves to be a featured upload! It's brilliant!
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 12:15 AM
This is wonderful and I'm very excited about using it for my medieval neighborhood. However, the castle set has three different color options and I didn't see them in your pictures. Are you intending to do those as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 12:27 AM
I love it!
I am trying to create a medieval kingdom and this will help make it look more olden time
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 1:23 AM
This will look fantastic surrounding Miskatonik U. Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 7:58 AM
This is SO cool and perfect for my themed villages right now! I'm absolutely OBSESSED with medieval content at the moment, and this will make everything even more authentic. Thanks so much for this
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:21 PM
Dragonsheartblood - I do plan on doing one or two other recolors of this set, however it will be different textures and not related to the SimsStore Castle Set.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 12:43 AM
Awesome! I can't wait!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 4:37 PM
Wonderful! It's a lovely alternative to Numenors old set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 4:40 PM
Muito Obrigado
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 6:03 PM
For some reason all I could think of when I saw this was the Mongolian episode of South Park with the "sitty wall". Awesome job, dude
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:38 PM
Magnificent!
Thank you very much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th May 2011 at 12:21 AM
I prefer checking things out in game before commenting, so I'm now returning to say Thanks!

These nh deco pieces look absolutely wonderful in game. I've downloaded a few sets like this and this one is by far THE BEST looking!

After fiddling with them a bit just a little while ago, I had to come make sure I had commented, because items like these are a necessity for my game, so you can be sure they are being used and loved!
The Great AntiJen
#20 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 10:10 AM
Oh lovely - well done. My problem is I don't play a medieval/fantasy game. I keep thinking about it. Anyway, I might be able to slip this in to my market town as an ye-olde-hangover-from-the-past.

Also, cake or death FTW. Excellent.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#21 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 12:50 AM
Congratulations on the feature - these really do look awesome in game
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:55 AM
Congrats sunni! you did such a beautiful job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 4:42 PM
Yay! Your town wall is a featured item! Congratulations!! I just got through placing this around my castle, etc...and it looks awesome. =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 11:54 PM
aweesome! this is just what i need!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 4:39 AM
Makes me so very happy to see some medieval stuff get some feature loving.

In my game, this addition completely changed the look and feel of my custom hood and I simply am unable to stress how wonderful these look in game. Although I have to admit that I am really looking forward to the "War of the Royals" I had planned in my story, just so I can create another new subhood where I can have more room to use more of these castle wall elements.

Custom content of this quality keeps the game interesting. And if there are recolors in the future, I can easily see the War lasting a long long time. With different families choosing sides and living within the different walls of their clans and liege families.
Page 1 of 2