Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Natural Pose Set v1 - Custom Animations/Poses

by chasmchronicle Posted 10th Apr 2011 at 9:34 PM - Updated 31st May 2012 at 3:28 PM by SIMul8rReviews : adjustments to the overview page

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 10:02 PM
wow very good
i of course Download it

Thank you !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 10:27 PM
awesooome great job!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 10:33 PM
thanks you guys!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 11:09 PM
Hiya! Ya must know meh! Anyways this is great!!!! You're like awesome! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 12:24 AM
Great job Austin once again! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 2:23 AM
Pose two, the left hand looks very awkward. It's just resting against the leg. I think the arm resting across the middle would look better, or curled up against the side of the leg.

Other than that, these are beautifully done.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 11:26 PM
I'm glad I have all of your support here.. people at MS3B are ripping me to shreds with hurtful comments ;/

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 6:21 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. Everyone has different likes and dislikes, so it's natural that not everyone would like your pose pack. Unfortunately, some aren't so good at giving constructive advice and others don't care about giving advice at all. You took time and effort to make this pose and you posted it for others to use. That alone is worth a good review or two. All I can say is this; though their words might be hurtful, take any advice that you can from what they've said and run with it. You can only get better and better if you keep trying. Don't let them get you down.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 1:19 AM
Thanks for the advice. I am actually listening to them.. but i guess it does help me a lot with working to make them less "robotic".

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 7:03 AM
That's great. You might try doing the pose yourself at some point while making it. Like the pose where you're leaning back against the wall. If you don't put much thought into how you're posed, then your hands and your feet automatically move into the most comfortable and natural position. Use that ability when making your poses.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 6:20 PM
I agree that pose two seems a little awkward, though part is the arm resting on the wall, it just seems to be twisted in a strange angle, not very natural, IMO.
And for pose 5, is she cracking her knuckles, or is it just how she's standing? It seems a little odd to me.
But, I love love LOVE everything else! I might download the poser just to get these poses to have for making my sims into models
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alishiagambino
I agree that pose two seems a little awkward, though part is the arm resting on the wall, it just seems to be twisted in a strange angle, not very natural, IMO.
And for pose 5, is she cracking her knuckles, or is it just how she's standing? It seems a little odd to me.
But, I love love LOVE everything else! I might download the poser just to get these poses to have for making my sims into models

Thank you so much for your honest opinion
Yeah, I agree with some of them.. they do look stiff in full body stances. And no, shes pounding her fist into her hand like she's ready to fight.

And I'm glad, I just wish i could have made them better

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simul8rReviews
And no, shes pounding her fist into her hand like she's ready to fight.

If it were possible to make her face angry, I think it would have made much more sense. I had thought it was a fighting pose, but wasn't sure XD
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alishiagambino
If it were possible to make her face angry, I think it would have made much more sense. I had thought it was a fighting pose, but wasn't sure XD

Oh man I wish, But it's almost impossible to edit their facial bones.. But hopefully someone could come out with a randomize face animator that works with poses?

But, that is something I could defiantly aim for

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:56 PM
Thank you sooo much for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 1:51 AM
Thanks!! These are GREAT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST