Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 8:01 AM
Default Defult InGame Skin?
Hey all,

Is there any way to make any of the Skintones below (these are not my pics) as my defult skin? I would like to make an "Alien" world, all sims with green skin. Including townies etc. Is that possible?

http://images.thesimsresource.netdn...647/1647620.jpg
http://images.thesimsresource.netdn...212/1212648.jpg

Thanks!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 9:18 AM
Yes I think it is possible. Are you capable of changing your current mod by digging in the .package file and change a few values? Or you simply need to find someone who can do it?

I never wanted to make the whole town aliens, but it is definitely possible.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:07 PM
Hmm... I have no idea how to do that... can you point me in the direction of somebody who might?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:09 PM
There's tutorials on making skintones - including defaults - in the Create section.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:55 PM
If you can't figure the making skintones out (like me, lol), you can always make a new town and make all of the people in the houses have green skin.
There still will be regular skinned maids and stuff like that, but you could always install Twallan's MasterController and you can change their skintone to green
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 9:33 PM
Ooh. Thanks for those options guys.
I'll look into that.

ebec17, any idea if I can do that with the townies, and the mail guy and pizza guy? (for when I'm filming my shots etc - I want to have a go at making movies, lol)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 9:35 PM
Here is a quicker solution:

http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=80.0

Quote:
This mod adds a menu called "NRaas \ Master Controller" to the following items in town:

1) Every Sim
2) Every Computer
3) Every Lot
4) City Hall

Whenever you see a sim, any sim, click on it, go through the NRaas > Master Control > Advanced > CAS edit. Do this the first time you meet a new sim, and eventually all your sims will look the way you want. This author seems to be very professional and he updates his mods very often. This command works on every single sim as long as you can click on them, this includes the pizza guy, the repoman, mailman, maid, etc...

Creating replacement skintone by aikea guinea is your other solution. Except this one is much more technical challenged for someone who can't even google search.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:31 PM
tomomi1922, thank you for the info. :0)