Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th May 2011 at 9:55 AM
I've been searching an answer for 2 days, because I had the exact same problem than michelou. This mod was not working, nor Treaag's Edit in CAS, nor debugenabler. No any problem with the other, actually many of Shimrod101's mods (many many thanks by the way !)
The problem was really coming from the d3dx9_31.dll : I had the wrong one, directly copied from my Sims3 bin/folder to TSM bin/folder.
I replaced it by the good one founded here : http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=438344 and everything suddenly went right \o/

I also want to thank Happyopi for the tip, english is not my maternal language so i searched for a fix for half an hour more, i thought at first instance that my game had been definitively spoiled when i couldn't select my monarch anymore, after editing her in CAS.
What a relief, everything is now fine :-)

Congratulations for all the modders, who awesomely enhance the game.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd May 2011 at 6:58 PM

I turned Vortigen into a Wizard with this, and set him to level five. Before setting the level I could click on him to Meditate and now I am unable to.
My main hero is also a Wizard and I can't click on her to Meditate either. Anyone else having this problem?

Mad Poster
#53 Old 25th May 2011 at 9:59 AM
If there is no pie menu on these sims at all, they are un-clickable, make some other sim active and then click on these wizards with Debug and change their religion. If you don't have the 2 religion buildings in this hood, use the Agnostic choice.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#54 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:24 AM Last edited by mandrillus : 30th May 2011 at 12:00 PM.
At last, there's no way swap flaws with legendary traits?
Mad Poster
#55 Old 30th May 2011 at 3:59 PM
If the swapping of these traits isn't working in this mod anymore, you can do it with my Legendary Traits XML mod at the link in my sig.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#56 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 7:19 PM
There is a problem to me: After I used "Edit in CAS" to change the traits of my heroes, I cant click on them anymore!!! help!!!
Mad Poster
#57 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michaelfung2000
There is a problem to me: After I used "Edit in CAS" to change the traits of my heroes, I cant click on them anymore!!! help!!!

Try doing the procedure posted above in message #53.

Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:41 AM
I have a small problem. I used treeag's CaS Mod to alter a NPC's traits, BUT I still keep getting the "Savoring The Stench" buff from Unkempt even though the Sim in question no longer has Unkempt as a trait. I latter made the NPC into a Hero Sim (after marring him to my monarch) and tried to change around his traits again, this time with the CaS editor included in Dynamic Professions but it didn’t work. It's a really small thing, but it really, really bugs me. Is there any way to get rid of the effect, or disable the buff?
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 2:14 AM
I have another problem, I killed my monarch and had her daughter succeed the Throne, but when I edited her body type in the CaS Editor in this mod, after a few minutes of gameplay it switched back. I tried again several times and each time she only kept the new body shape for a few minutes before reverting. Is there a way to fix this?
Mad Poster
#60 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 9:06 PM
I'm wondering if the creator of this mod will be updating it for the new patch 2.0?

Test Subject
#61 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 8:45 PM
looks like a new update is needed for the new dynamic profession
Instructor
#62 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 10:02 PM
I do hope this mod gets updated for the new patch.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 10:34 PM
One can use Grim's 2.0 Core mod now with the Debug Interactions turned on; gives more or less the same effect as the DP mod.

Lab Assistant
#64 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 5:31 PM
I miss this mod! I haven't played since the latest patch because I just gotta be able to give abilities to my Hero's spouses and children. Grim's 2.0 core mod doesn't quite do what this mod did. (Although it is incredible, go check it out!)

paysites suck.
#65 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 4:30 PM
i guess it being compatible with pirates & nobles is out of the question
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 7:37 PM
I miss this mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 10:49 PM
Updated the mod for patch 2.0.113 which also includes Pirates and Nobles. Sorry for not updating sooner but didn't realize there was a patch and just got the adventure pack.

There are no substantial changes to the mod other than updating to the new assemblies.
#68 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 6:12 PM
balls dude thanks!

uhh I guess uninstalling Grim's core will render my save game dead... oh well
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyNewHere
balls dude thanks!

This and Grim's mod have always been compatible. Grim's is a core mod. Since THM said he left it unchanged, it means it's still an action injection / menu mod. Ie, compatible.
Test Subject
#70 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 6:51 PM
Thank you for updating this mod, I've missed it so !

Just an idea, I think the option to choose a faction (pirate/noble) would be a nice addition to the panel.
Instructor
#71 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyNewHere
balls dude thanks!

My mod saves nothing important in your save file. In fact, the only addition to an individual save file is with my Door Locking re-addition. Everything else in my core is saved in your options.ini, and will only be saved or loaded if my core tells it to. Removal of my core should cause no problem with your game.
Test Subject
#72 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 4:36 PM
Default Help
I need help with this mod, I cant find the Debug... menu, where is it?
Test Subject
#73 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 2:46 AM
Default Help
I have the menu that lets me change professions and set the levels, also the animations, but i can't find the debug menu that lets you add and set individual abilities and their levels. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Scholar
#74 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monsterman101
I have the menu that lets me change professions and set the levels, also the animations, but i can't find the debug menu that lets you add and set individual abilities and their levels. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

I don't use this mod since Grim's core does the same thing, but The Hologram Man, in the post for the download said

=== Known Issues ===
The Debug... menu option will not appear if you do not have a faith or it is corrupted. This can sometimes happen when using the Edit in CAS option.
Test Subject
#75 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 8:58 PM
i have problem with my kid i used a edit in cas to his growe up set what i wanted to be adult and that problem is he's still short with adult head
Page 3 of 4