Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 6:27 PM
Will The Interaction Queues 20 work with the new 1.3 Patch?

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 6:52 PM
rcranger9 - I found The_Sims_Medieval No Mosaic download (not the ridoo), and honestly I have no idea where...but that worked. And sorry about posting in the wrong thread, I had a few tabs open last night Thanks for your help
Test Subject
#28 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 11:13 PM
Yes babyliss it does still work with the new patch for me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd May 2011 at 3:16 PM
Sorry I have not been online to answer or respond to you guys. It is a pleasure to share the mods I made with you guys, Im glad I eased your game play, also on the No Mosaic, I can only suggest you contact the modder for the file you DL, if you get no response or help I suggest testing each mod seperatly. @ Oeghwen0056 I used SP3E and POSTAL to read and alter the HTML, but you need the convertor to change TSM format over to HTML, but for the life of me I cant recall the name, I had a virus that forced me to format my HD loosing everything, the interaction 20 should be fine, unless they bring out a patch to alter that file, which I cant see them doing for awhile. Sorry I cannot help more, nor will I be modding TSM for awhile as the virus has screwed my net 4 framework, and Im having trouble reinstalling it, and without it I cant test my mods in game, but until Im back happy simming peeps.
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th May 2011 at 1:20 AM
Default Faster cooking -longer storage mod.
Sorry to read about your virus/HD problems - happened to me a few years ago. Lost lots of data/pics etc.

When you manage to get back on-line and become interested in Sims Med. again :

The faster cooking mod disables a standard game feature. When using the Oven, you should be able to make "Field Rations" which do not spoil quickly in your inventory.

This is disabled by your mod.

I still use your mod as I like it's other features.

Come back soon.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 29th May 2011 at 1:41 AM
Hey, guys, where is the music box? I haven't seen it yet.
Test Subject
#32 Old 29th May 2011 at 4:49 PM
Thanks a TON for these wonderful mods!! I was wondering, and I don't know if you do requests or not, but might you be able to do one where the books get put back up in the bookcast when they're done reading them? So often everyone and their brother is over and grabbing books but they never put them back up and they're laying all over the place. Another mod I'm seeing if is possible, one to be able to put the ones you buy from the village into the bookshelf. Many of them that you buy are only allowed to stay in your pack and it's just annoying, I don't wanna carry arround books I've already ready LOL But would be nice if I could put them in the bookshelf for someone else to read. Thanks again for all you do =)

EDIT: Oh I forgot...another nice one would be moving objects more than 1 at a time, like when you're putting stuff into the larder and such. I stock my people UP lol and it's just a horrible pain to move the items ONE at a time hehe thx again
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th May 2011 at 12:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Hey, guys, where is the music box? I haven't seen it yet.

You can buy it.

Quote: Originally posted by delston
EDIT: Oh I forgot...another nice one would be moving objects more than 1 at a time, like when you're putting stuff into the larder and such. I stock my people UP lol and it's just a horrible pain to move the items ONE at a time hehe thx again

If you are talking about moving multiple occurances of the same item:

Move the cursor to the bottom right of the item box and the screen icon will change, click and then drag all those same items to the larder etc.
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th May 2011 at 12:22 AM
Thank you so very much that helps a TON!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by simulatedsim
You can buy it.

If you are talking about moving multiple occurances of the same item:

Move the cursor to the bottom right of the item box and the screen icon will change, click and then drag all those same items to the larder etc.
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 4:05 PM
Hi, can you make these work with the P/N addon? I tried the 300 drinks for cask and it still makes 12 servings, nice mods!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 7:51 PM
Thank you SimRecruit, you are wonderful.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Instructor
#37 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:02 PM
These were great mods, but I've tested them and sadly they do not work with patch 2.0.
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:57 PM Last edited by SeishiNui : 27th Feb 2012 at 5:10 PM.
@Le Carrera
i tried updating them... you can try it.. i haven't tested the No Auto Whittle... but for the interaction queue, it is 20
will update this post when i have remade the other 2...

credits still goes to SimRecruit for this one...

*added More Cask Servings, i used Shim's Free Brewing and Serving... `cause i didn't know the one made by SimRecruit, it uses OBJK and it has no reference name when i opened it using S3PE... i made 4 flavors; 50 quantity free and not free, 100 quantity free and not free... pick one of the 4 and use it.. enjoy...

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SeishiNui_TSM2.0_InteractionQueueIs20.rar (580 Bytes, 483 downloads) - View custom content
Description: remade for 2.0; credit to SimRecruit
File Type: rar  SeishiNui_TSM2.0_NoMoreAutoWhittle.rar (3.1 KB, 335 downloads) - View custom content
Description: remade for 2.0; credit to SimRecruit
File Type: rar  SeishiNui_TSM2.0_MoreCaskServings.rar (12.3 KB, 454 downloads) - View custom content
Description: credit to Shimrod
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 10:56 PM
SimRecruit_TSMStoreSeedsInLarder.rar doesn't work correctly anymore with 2.0.
You are still able to put seeds into the ladder but choosing seed based dishes on any cooking pot cooking interaction does nothing.
Only the cooking interaction for seed dishes on the ladder works correctly.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 3:22 AM
Is there any hope that maybe the TSMFasterCooking+3DaySpoil mod could be remade to work with 2.0? I miss having that one.
Scholar
#41 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silverprinz
Is there any hope that maybe the TSMFasterCooking+3DaySpoil mod could be remade to work with 2.0? I miss having that one.

I still use this mod and it works fine.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 6:15 PM
OK, then it is as I suspected.. my computer again. I really need to wipe this hard drive and get rid of vista and install xp pro, then I can do something again. Windows update installed around 100 security updates now most of my programs will not work, including the game is messing up. It was blinking all the items on and off in inventory, when I removed the 3 day no spoil patch it stopped doing that. I even reinstalled the game and it did not help. Did I ever mention my true feelings towards microsoft...lol.
Scholar
#43 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 8:59 PM
OK, then it is as I suspected.. my computer again. I really need to wipe this hard drive and get rid of vista and install xp pro, then I can do something again. Windows update installed around 100 security updates now most of my programs will not work, including the game is messing up. It was blinking all the items on and off in inventory, when I removed the 3 day no spoil patch it stopped doing that. I even reinstalled the game and it did not help. Did I ever mention my true feelings towards microsoft...lol.

Vista
I still use xp, have thought about building a new one and moving to 7, but as long as my games work fine and my self built computer is working fine I can't really justify the cost at the moment.
It's started to be a bit lacking just this year though, with newer games not running at full settings, which isn't a big deal, since they still look totally awesome. Tera and Secret World I've had to sacrifice some options to turn others up. Seriously considering a new build though since Secret World was made for win7 64bit, so some of the options I couldn't switch on even if I wanted to.....and because I can't, I really want to lol. It's still not justifying the cost since I have no problems with the graphics I do have on it though, by this time next year I think newer games will be suffering on my computer.
My 3rd computer has Vista, it won't be staying though, I put it on a spare hard drive so I could experience the horror first hand lol. I'll be switching it back to xp as soon as I can be bothered to though.
But back on topic...I have no idea why that particular mod would be doing that to your game...have you tried removing all the other mods and putting just that one in....it could be that it's conflicting with another mod, no idea why that would make your inventory items blink on and off though lol. It's a little less drastic to check that out first than to wipe your HDD and start again though.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 7:00 AM Last edited by Silverprinz : 9th Jul 2012 at 7:11 AM.
Well if this were my only problem I would not consider wiping the drive but it is not. When windows update put in a whole bunch of security updates almost everything stopped working. In fact I could not run the game even. So I tried to remove these updates by uninstalling them, some I got rid of and at least the game runs again although it is not doing as well as before. There are about 60 security updates that will not uninstall, if I remove them the message comes up saying there is a problem with the installation and it puts them back in again. None of my utilities work anymore now, not even S3PE so I am pretty much helpless. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried new downloads of the installers... nothing helps. It has just killed my computer, I am convinced some sort of virus got installed by windows update. So, like I said, once I can afford to purchase a usb drive (if I ever can) then I will need to wipe the drive. I may just get rid of vista and install xp, even though I am told by both microsoft and hp that it will not work on this computer. As for what you said about going to windows 7, try it out first if you can.. I do not like it any better than vista personally. You will find that many of your older games and programs simply can not run on it.
=====Edit below:
OK, I just did the test you suggested. It was a great suggestion btw, now I am positive it is this mod and not something else. My game simply will no longer run it for some reason. This is all very odd since it worked before and even with all the other mods in too. Now it blinks the items in inventory and all that when it is the only thing added to the game. I do not fully understand how, but all this is somehow connected to my windows gliitch which was caused by windows update. I had no problems before that and have lots of them now. Sigh.
Scholar
#45 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 6:07 PM
Well if this were my only problem I would not consider wiping the drive but it is not. When windows update put in a whole bunch of security updates almost everything stopped working. In fact I could not run the game even. So I tried to remove these updates by uninstalling them, some I got rid of and at least the game runs again although it is not doing as well as before. There are about 60 security updates that will not uninstall, if I remove them the message comes up saying there is a problem with the installation and it puts them back in again. None of my utilities work anymore now, not even S3PE so I am pretty much helpless. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, tried new downloads of the installers... nothing helps. It has just killed my computer, I am convinced some sort of virus got installed by windows update. So, like I said, once I can afford to purchase a usb drive (if I ever can) then I will need to wipe the drive. I may just get rid of vista and install xp, even though I am told by both microsoft and hp that it will not work on this computer. As for what you said about going to windows 7, try it out first if you can.. I do not like it any better than vista personally. You will find that many of your older games and programs simply can not run on it.
=====Edit below:
OK, I just did the test you suggested. It was a great suggestion btw, now I am positive it is this mod and not something else. My game simply will no longer run it for some reason. This is all very odd since it worked before and even with all the other mods in too. Now it blinks the items in inventory and all that when it is the only thing added to the game. I do not fully understand how, but all this is somehow connected to my windows gliitch which was caused by windows update. I had no problems before that and have lots of them now. Sigh.

Have you tried running the game with no mods at all, to see if it's the game at fault. The mod should work fine on it's own and the test was to see if it was some sort of weird conflict issue with another mod. The fact your inventory is still blinking does not neccessarily mean that it's the mod causing the problem.

Have you checked how much hard drive space you have left?
Do you not have an option to roll back, or something similar?
Field Researcher
#46 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:13 PM
Without the mod, with or without other mods the game is fine.. with this mod, the inventory blinks and you can not open the "view all proposals" thing when you are working on an edict and the game periodically just locks up. My computer definately does not like this mod now, it was ok until those updates so it is some kind of a paranoid security thing I think. So I remove it, and struggle on... lol.
Scholar
#47 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 9:57 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 9th Jul 2012 at 10:08 PM.
Without the mod, with or without other mods the game is fine.. with this mod, the inventory blinks and you can not open the "view all proposals" thing when you are working on an edict and the game periodically just locks up. My computer definately does not like this mod now, it was ok until those updates so it is some kind of a paranoid security thing I think. So I remove it, and struggle on... lol.

Oh that's very strange, the mod has nothing to do with edicts. It is beginning to sound like your updates may to be blame, and if everything else went screwy around the same too...that sucks. I'm sorry
I had one xp update which deactivated my internet completely a long while back, I did check it was definitely that by downloading it again after I'd uninstalled it, and another update that did something else to the internet, but there was a workaround for that. Have you tried googling it, and seeing if anyone else has had a problem with the updates? There might be a solution to it.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 9th Jul 2012 at 11:58 PM
Have not found anything on it yet, will keep trying. Here is the latest trick... I got a trophy for being behind in a quest and it shows absolutely nothing else.. no idea what I am to do???
Screenshots
Test Subject
#49 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 12:40 AM
I wanted to check and see if these mods work with Pirates and Nobles? Specifically the faster harvesting/collecting and the queuing of more interactions.
Scholar
#50 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 2:23 AM
Have not found anything on it yet, will keep trying. Here is the latest trick... I got a trophy for being behind in a quest and it shows absolutely nothing else.. no idea what I am to do???

Have you accidentally clicked the little arrows directly under the sims thumbnails? I did that once =P
Page 2 of 3