Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 4:03 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 3rd May 2011 at 6:00 PM. Reason: UPDATED and UPLOADS
Default Clothing Outfits Unlocked - Knight Outfits Included (UPDATED 3rd May)
Hey all,

Update (14th April 2011):
I have been through the entire CAS Parts in SASBuild02, and this is what I could find regarding the Knight outfits and helmets (male & female) that were flagged under GEAR - ie, not in use for any Professions - some of which would need to either be bought or made at the Blacksmith and/or would only be used for Armor. So, I've unlocked them everyday Profession use (not Armor!) and are unlocked for the Monarch, the Knight and the Spy ONLY. I didn't unlock them for any other Professions, as I didn't think the Blacksmith, Merchant, Bard, Wizard or otherwise really needed them..

I have updated the Female Knight outfits with two Off-Duty Knight outfits that I found; I am also posting the Male Knight Outfits along with the Male Knight Helmets.

Below is a list of what I've found and unlocked for the Knights below; these are what you'll find in the packages

HELMS (MALE):
HairKnightElegant; HairHatKnightFaceguard; HairHatKnightBelt; HairHatKnightChestBelt; HairHatEvilKnight; HairHatPaladin

HELMS (FEMALE):
HairHatPaladin; HairKnightElegant; HairHatKnightPonytailHelmet; HairHatKnightBelt

OUTFITS (MALE):
BodyKnightElegant, BodyKnightShinGuards; BodyEvilKnight; BodyKnightSword; BodyKnightTunicChainmail; BodyKnightBelt; BodyKnightChestBelt; BodyKnightAsymPauldrons; BodyPaladin; BodyOffDutyKnightTiesBoots

OUTFITS (FEMALE):
BodyEvilKnight; BodyKnightBelt; BodyKnightCape; BodyKnightElegant; BodyKnightPauldrons; BodyKnightShinGuards; BodyKnightTunicChainmail; BodyPaladin; BodyOffDutyKnightTiedBoots; BodyOffDutyKnightBelt

ADDITION - Baiaana asked me to upload the male Spy Hood, which I have unlocked for all Professions for both Males and Females; on the women, it's not a 100% perfect fit, but it's very passable and doesn't detract from the gameplay in terms of looks.
I have also uploaded the GolemNPC outfit and mask; I wanted this for myself, since I'm weird that way, but I remember someone else in another thread had mentioned it, so thought I'd plonk it here. This is also unlocked for all Professions for both Males and Females.

ADDITION - I was asked by mollipopster to unlock the Female Wizard's hat for males; since I already did this for myself in my own game, I thought I'd just upload what I have here. It's labelled Unisex, cos all I did was enable it for males and well as the females; you shouldn't have two hats showing up in the female section - please let me know if it works okay; I am still running on the previous patch (I don't feel to update just yet until they fix the new patch), but everything here should still work if you have updated anyway

UPDATE ADDITION - Le Carrera requested the Guard outfits to be unlocked for the NPC guards to retain their uniforms after an Edit In CAS session; I tested this process myself today and saw what Le Carrera was talking about - if you go into CAS to change the sex of your Guard, they lose their outfit. I did see the outfit in CAS when I used a different sim to click on my Guard, but it didn't stay - the Guard defaulted into a different outfit. So this was the way I had to do it, in order for it to stay on (there may be another, simpler way that I don't know about - anyone who does know, feel free to educate me, lol)
I used one of my guards, Rory, and CTRL+RIGHT CLICKED to add him to my active Sims on the left side. Clicking on him, I then chose Edit In CAS; changed him to female; altered hair, name etc; accepted and came back out. I then went to the nearest wardrobe or chest, and chose Plan Outfit. I chose the Infantry outfit that I'd just unlocked (see below). I have written down the Guard Uniform colours in Hex; you'll be able to enter them when you go to recolour. The Hex numbers are in order as follows - BLUE: 484873; WHITE: b8b9c4; GREY: 66656b; I was then able to accept and have the former male Guard as female, in her Infantry outfit. Doing CTRL+RIGHT CLICK again to remove her from my active Sims, made her an NPC again and the outfit stayed.
Like I said, a long-winded way of doing things but it worked for me that way. You can find the file that has both the Male and Female Infantry outfits unlocked for NPC and Profession (KnightCaptain) below . Hope this works for everyone, let me know if it doesn't
Attached files:
File Type: rar  afKnightHelmsUnlocked.rar (6.3 KB, 6692 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Female Knight Helmets
File Type: rar  afKnightOutfitsUnlocked - UPDATED.rar (10.4 KB, 7062 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Updated Female Knight Outfits
File Type: rar  amKnightHelmsUnlocked.rar (5.6 KB, 6071 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Male Knight Helmets
File Type: rar  amKnightOutfitsUnlocked.rar (11.3 KB, 6545 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Male Knight Outfits
File Type: rar  GolemNPCUnlocked.rar (4.3 KB, 4950 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Unlocked Golem Body and Mask (both sexes, all Professions)
File Type: rar  SpyHood Unisex Unlocked.rar (2.4 KB, 5975 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Male Spy Hood Unlocked (all Professions, both sexes)
File Type: rar  Female Wizard Hat - Unisex.rar (2.9 KB, 4978 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Female Wizard Hat Unlocked for Males
File Type: rar  Guard Infantry Unlocked - Both Sexes.rar (3.6 KB, 5813 downloads) - View custom content
Description: NEW - Unlocked Infantry Outfits, both Sexes, NPC and KnightCaptain

...Titanium white...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 6:07 PM
You are definately my hero!!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 6:32 PM
I don't have any mods in my game. Can I still use these??
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 7:26 PM
Yes edejan, you should be able to. All I've done is edited the file within S3PE so it will show up in CAS. You shouldn't need any extra mods to have these show up - just place them in your Mods folder...
Baiaana - you're welcome

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 9:30 PM
So... that armoured outfit that monarchs get can that be edited in CAS now?
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:07 PM
Thank you so much for this! I was really disappointed with the lack of any attire appropriate for a knight.

Looking forward to the release of the male armors.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:33 PM
Tested a little^^ Now i can have custom Angels Armor for everyone! With or without helmets, very cool: i'm planning a royal armora for my queen.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:42 PM
The unlocked armor for women look great, but I believe I have seen a chainmail armor as well for them thats not unlocked. One of the warrior's guild members wears it, and female actors wear it during a play involving knight costumes. The starting armor is not there either I think.

Is there a chance you can unlock it for NPC's as well? to modify soldiers, bodyguards, challengers and leaders of the other provinces with?
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inhuman One
The unlocked armor for women look great, but I believe I have seen a chainmail armor as well for them thats not unlocked. One of the warrior's guild members wears it, and female actors wear it during a play involving knight costumes. The starting armor is not there either I think.

Is there a chance you can unlock it for NPC's as well? to modify soldiers, bodyguards, challengers and leaders of the other provinces with?

Yes, there are some outfits that I am having a little trouble finding in the SASBuild02 - there are not apparently named after the Knight profession, so I am having to go through each outfit one by one to find the ones that are missing. I please ask you and everyone to bear with me while I find them

Also, unlocking for NPC? Do you mean 'Valid for Random?' I can enable that choice, but that would mean the game can put these outfits on whomever it chooses. I know with the help of mods you can click on an NPC, and edit them in CAS - therefore placing the outfit on them from there - but otherwise enabling them, I'm not quite sure how. If anyone has any ideas on how I can do this, would be much appreciated. I'll look into it further myself in the meantime, too..

Am glad I can give back to the community in some way; it's not perfect, I know, but I'm happy others are finding a use for them

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:02 AM
Have the male versions of these armor sets been unlocked?

Thanks for all the work guys
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nvyr
Have the male versions of these armor sets been unlocked?

Thanks for all the work guys

Am currently working on that now, nvyr. Should be uploaded tomorrow

...Titanium white...
Instructor
#12 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
Also, unlocking for NPC? Do you mean 'Valid for Random?' I can enable that choice, but that would mean the game can put these outfits on whomever it chooses. I know with the help of mods you can click on an NPC, and edit them in CAS - therefore placing the outfit on them from there - but otherwise enabling them, I'm not quite sure how. If anyone has any ideas on how I can do this, would be much appreciated. I'll look into it further myself in the meantime, too..

Actually "edit in CAS" doesn't let you change the outfit of a Sim (Hero or NPC), you have to use a dresser and the "plan outfit" interaction...

About randomness... I'm not 100%sure, but many of the outfits that show up with "disableClothingFilter" are professional and never show up on random townies, even if they're spawned after installing the mod, though you can pick them with this cheat or if you have the mod installed, so my guess is that outfits are "flagged" for specific types of Sims. I don't know if it would be possible though to flag the armors for certain types of NPCs, like Guards?

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 6:42 AM
What? No chainmail bikinis?!
Seriously though, thanks. Have you found the "Heavy Guard" armor from the Assasination quest?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:14 AM
I've seen a male spy with hood on the head, but it's also available for girls? Sorry for the OT, but i was curios
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:50 AM Last edited by Enjoji : 14th Apr 2011 at 11:05 AM.
@alexpilgrim - I guess I got the Edit in CAS thing wrong. I've been able to change my NPC's using that, but then again I'm running quite a few mods in my game; it may have been THM's Dynamic Profession's mod which has Edit In CAS under his Debug menu where I've been able to do it... In any case, I have had a look in S3PE using the wrapper by velocitygrass and his instructions - NPC is for Everyday, not for townies so I'm not sure how to flag anything for NPC's as yet. I've tried to change an NPC's outfit using Plan Sim's Outfit, but it doesn't always stay. I've found that with some NPC's I've had to add them to my active family, change their outfit using the wardrobe etc, then unselect them so they're NPC's again...

@garghuul - I actually haven't played the Assassination quest, so have no idea which one you're referring to. I have found an Evil Knight outfit (black, padding with spikes on one shoulder) so not sure if that's it... You'll have to let me know once I upload it, so I can go looking for it in case it's not there...

@Baiaana - I've managed to unlock the Spy's hood for men, and use it for females; it's not a perfect fit but if you're still interested in it, I will upload it here...

...Titanium white...
Instructor
#16 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 11:02 AM Last edited by alexpilgrim : 14th Apr 2011 at 11:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
@alexpilgrim - I guess I got the Edit in CAS thing wrong. I've been able to change my NPC's using that, but then again I'm running quite a few mods in my game; it may have been THM's Dynamic Profession's mod which has Edit In CAS under his Debug menu where I've been able to do it... In any case, will have a lookin S3PE for the NPC-flagging. I have found that some of the clothing available for Professions have been on townies, but not the specific types that your asking for, so will look into it.

Thanks a lot!

I'll check again with the "edit in CAS" option included in in the THM mod, if I remember well it doesn't let you edit the clothes either (a pie-menu option for "plan outfit" would be nifty to fix this), but maybe I didn't see it.

Regarding profession clothing on NPCs I see what you mean, however it seems to me they always wear something that more or less fits their social status or supposed "profession", ... I mean peasants and artisans are dressed like peasants and more "noble" characters wear finer clothes, and so on, am I making any sense?

Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 12:12 PM
Quote:
@Baiaana - I've managed to unlock the Spy's hood for men, and use it for females; it's not a perfect fit but if you're still interested in it, I will upload it here...

Yes, that's will be great for me!
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baiaana
Yes, that's will be great for me!

No problem - see original post; I will post the Spy Hood there

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 2:45 PM
This is great, thank you very much! Especially the hood for females is much appreciated.
But I hope noone lets their poor heroes run around in full armor all the time ... These are daaaamn heavy. There's a reason medieval knights only took their full armor on in real battle. With full plate armor, they couldn't even get on their horses without help, and couldn't get up if they fell. I already find it a torture to let them put on their plate when they just duel, hehe.
But of course there were also lighter armors, mostly for tournaments or for ceremonial purposes. Let's assume the everyday armors our heroes have are of this kind, not heavier then 'only' 50 pounds or so
Field Researcher
#20 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 7:19 PM
Thank you very much! The cape it's a must and thanks for the others unlock too^^
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 7:24 PM Last edited by garghuul : 14th Apr 2011 at 7:52 PM.
Hmm.
Okay, so Heroes are "Formalwear"
Commoners are "Everyday"
Sleepwear is Sleepwear.
Presuming they didn't add any clothing catagories, that leaves Athletic and Swimwear right?

Edit: And here is the Heavy Guard, I hope. Haven't used Flickr in ages.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 8:02 PM
Heh personly I prefer chainmail armors with beautifull surcoats over plate armors. But I am just weird like that. The Great helm is also a favorite of mine.
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by garghuul
Hmm.
Okay, so Heroes are "Formalwear"
Commoners are "Everyday"
Sleepwear is Sleepwear.
Presuming they didn't add any clothing catagories, that leaves Athletic and Swimwear right?

Edit: And here is the Heavy Guard, I hope. Haven't used Flickr in ages.

Yep, I have unlocked that armour and helmet - I believe it's the Evil Knight, but don't quote me on that, lol.. I have that armour in my game, so I have definitely unlocked it; it's in the download

...Titanium white...
Instructor
#24 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 10:36 PM
The armor outfits work for the Throne Room guards with the "plan another Sim's outfit", yay! I think the helmets don't but because maybe hair and hats unlock differently?... in any case ,this is great!!!!

Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 11:17 PM
Good job Enjoji! These will go perfectly in my game as I have 8 Knights roaming around looking like rookies, thanks alot for these
Page 1 of 3