Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 11:38 PM
You are all totally welcome - am just glad I can give back finally :D
Glad you're enjoying them, Simrecruit :D
And yay alexpilgrim - I'm glad they are working for NPC's! So glad it's working for you, and everyone else :D
*am very happy, lol*

...Titanium white...
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alexpilgrim
I think the helmets don't but because maybe hair and hats unlock differently?

Um... just ignore me, I hadn't placed the helmets file in my Packages folder!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Forum Resident
#28 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 9:10 AM
I don't know how far modding existing clothes and armor would be possible at this stadium, but seeing how some surcoats are available with and without symbols such as a lion or a hawk on them, it would be great if a mod would provide several clothes and armor with additional symbols to choose from, or use different surcoat designs.

The templar cross, a lion, a raven, a unicorn, eagles, three lions and such could be available, and maybe some patterns such as stripes, squares and other familiar medieval designs as well.

Right now it bugs me a bit that there is a female chainmail outfit with a templar cross but not a male outfit like that, to be able to create a templar knight.
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 3:28 AM
bravo
can't wait to make a further research
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 3:40 PM
Can these be used with the Limited Edition Version? I wasn't sure if the "royal" outfits were different?
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Megahue 2
Can these be used with the Limited Edition Version? I wasn't sure if the "royal" outfits were different?

I have the Collector's Edition, but I'm sure these can be used with any edition of the game; I took these all from the SASBuild02 which I believe is the base game file, so they should work

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 12:55 AM
I have the Limited Editions and they all work like a treat!
Thank you Enjoji for making these!

My Sims Photos
"Ok, it’s a Jammy Dodger but I was promised tea."
Test Subject
#33 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 7:46 PM
Thank you. I will try it too.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 5:56 PM
I am just curious... Do you suppose there is a way to make the pointy wizarding hat for females available for males? I was so disappointed that the male wizards only have that 'hedge wizard' type hat available. The pointy wizarding hat is so much better! I wasn't sure if this was one of those things that was doable and would make the F-M transfer properly. Thanks for giving us more variety! Moar is good! ;-)
Instructor
#35 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:13 AM
So are these also available now for NPC's? I was miffed that I couldn't change the sexes of my guards and then have them in the correct outfit.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
So are these also available now for NPC's? I was miffed that I couldn't change the sexes of my guards and then have them in the correct outfit.

If you use the "disableclothingfilter on" cheat they are definitely available for NPCs. I'm not sure if they would be otherwise, but it's easy to use that and get them for anyone
Instructor
#37 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:38 AM
Cool, it worked!

I noticed the default normal NPC guard outfits aren't there though, is it possible you could unlock those too?
Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 2nd May 2011 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mollipopster
I am just curious... Do you suppose there is a way to make the pointy wizarding hat for females available for males? I was so disappointed that the male wizards only have that 'hedge wizard' type hat available. The pointy wizarding hat is so much better! I wasn't sure if this was one of those things that was doable and would make the F-M transfer properly. Thanks for giving us more variety! Moar is good! ;-)

I have done that for myself actually, lol.. Will update the original post with the female Wizard hat for males - one note though, I noticed that it doesn't fit the male head 100%; has one or two little areas in the hat where the skin shows through (or it could be my game?) ... just FYI; I have no idea on how to fix it (ie, resizing) but it's not very noticable anyway

Quote: Originally posted by LeCarrera
Cool, it worked!
I noticed the default normal NPC guard outfits aren't there though, is it possible you could unlock those too?

I will have a look through the SASBuild02 for the NPC Guard outfits; I thought that they were available through the disableclothing cheat, but I might be mistaken. When I find and unlock them, I will update

...Titanium white...
Field Researcher
#39 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:54 PM
I see the guards outfits.
Scholar
Original Poster
#40 Old 2nd May 2011 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baiaana
I see the guards outfits.

Do you? I've not been at my laptop all day, so I haven't been able to check myself. I'll do so tomorrow, but if you can see the NPC Guard outfits, then that's a good thing; I wasn't sure if they were there or not since I was so focused on unlocking all the Knight stuff

...Titanium white...
Instructor
#41 Old 3rd May 2011 at 12:00 AM
For me it wouldn't show up for non player characters though when I tried to edit their outfit... mainly I wanted to change the sex of a few of my guards, but then I couldn't get them back into proper guard outfit
Field Researcher
#42 Old 3rd May 2011 at 9:50 AM
Mmm yesterday i cheked, and for male sims is it true that there is no npcguard outfits. Better check for females too, i did'nt played
medieval for several weeks, except for creating new characters so now i'm not sure about females also.

Code:
For me it wouldn't show up for non player characters though when I tried to edit their outfit...
 mainly I wanted to change the sex
of a few of my guards, but then I couldn't get them back into proper guard outfit 

I encoutered the same problem too yesterday.
Scholar
Original Poster
#43 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:40 PM
@Le Carrera - see first post for update :D

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 4th May 2011 at 6:21 AM
Thank you so much! I was looking for a female knight outfit for my story! :D
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 8th May 2011 at 7:30 PM
[QUOTE=Enjoji]I have done that for myself actually, lol.. Will update the original post with the female Wizard hat for males - one note though, I noticed that it doesn't fit the male head 100%; has one or two little areas in the hat where the skin shows through (or it could be my game?) ... just FYI; I have no idea on how to fix it (ie, resizing) but it's not very noticable anyway

Thank you so much for the wizard's hat! That is awesomeness with bacon! :-)
Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mollipopster
[QUOTE=Enjoji]I have done that for myself actually, lol.. Will update the original post with the female Wizard hat for males - one note though, I noticed that it doesn't fit the male head 100%; has one or two little areas in the hat where the skin shows through (or it could be my game?) ... just FYI; I have no idea on how to fix it (ie, resizing) but it's not very noticable anyway

Thank you so much for the wizard's hat! That is awesomeness with bacon! :-)

..mmmm, baaaacon.... lol, you're welcome :D

...Titanium white...
Field Researcher
#47 Old 21st May 2011 at 11:45 AM
I noticed a little strange thing about a armor: the one with lion knees. It has 3 colors, but one of them (the third if i remember right) does nothing. You can color armor and waist piece but there is a third color that don't change nothing: happen only to me? Because i'm curious^^
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 10:38 PM
Default How i can use?
How i can use it?
I dont have idea xD You can make a mini-tutorial?
#49 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:41 PM
spai hood for npc plz?
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 8:10 AM
Them modifications brought tears rolling down me eyes, thank ye, good ser, thank ye!
Page 2 of 3