Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#51 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 9:09 PM
I can confirm these do appear to work a-okay with the latest patch. Yay! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 5:18 PM
There are some really cool outfits in this unlock, thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 12th Nov 2011 at 5:52 PM
Thank you!

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 4:35 AM
Very nice. The heavy guard will come in handy!
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 3:59 AM
Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 5:26 AM
You are truly wonderful!

Now I can redo all my guards to look more impressive!
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 6:45 PM
Is there any chance we could get helmets available for female guards?
Mad Poster
#58 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 11:39 PM
I have the Constable helmet available for females in one of these mods:
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...lers-casp-mods/
It's in the one called RogueOutfit.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#59 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
I have the Constable helmet available for females in one of these mods:
http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...lers-casp-mods/
It's in the one called RogueOutfit.

All my female heroes have the helmets just fine, it's female NPCs that don't get them. The males do, though. The one I need is the... noble plate helmet, I think? It's got the fancy swirly texture. Is there any chance that the helmets from this mod could also be made available for the female NPCs? If not, your constable helmet will do alright... Or I could just make all my guards male.
Mad Poster
#60 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 9:41 AM
When I did the Constable helmet I recall trying the other helmets and they didn't fit the female heads correctly, the female head is a bit different size. So I was forced to settle for the constable helmet.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
When I did the Constable helmet I recall trying the other helmets and they didn't fit the female heads correctly, the female head is a bit different size. So I was forced to settle for the constable helmet.

There are female versions of the helmets - my heroes can use them.
Test Subject
#62 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 4:05 PM
Nice think
Test Subject
#63 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 5:19 AM Last edited by justinpatrick1011 : 3rd Apr 2013 at 5:24 AM. Reason: Added Bonus!
Re: Clothing Outfits Unlocked - Knight Outfits Included (UPDATED 3rd May)
THANK YOU! I have a Ezio which he is in the time when he was older.
BONUS: i have sofia sartor!
Here is my gallery!
Photobucket

"We are nothing but a planetary dust."
Field Researcher
#64 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 7:59 PM
Thanks LOADS, Enjoji! I had this mod for afKnightOutfitsunlocked package installed a while back, but took it out due that it annoyed me having too many NPC female's wearing guard outfits (the male's too) as I have a bit of trouble seeing clearly some of the sims when they are in a smaller size, and I generally need and want to be able to identify particular sims throughout game play.

I came back to redownload this mod as I have encountered a HUGE problem in game play concerning females with combat ability if they marry and become pregnant they can no longer change their attire, and in fact have no clothing except for what they game itself has dressed the female sim up in. and if I try to dress them in CAS, or at the dresser, CAS locks up when entering CAS, and there is NO CHOICE except to quit the game, which causes a lot of loss if one did not save right before attempting to dress a female with the scenario I state above = Combat ability, marriage, baby. I have concluded the answer to this problem is to include the af knight outfits unlocked mod again with my game which also includes the all male knight outfits unlocked mod, as you see my bard married my monarch, had ended up as I state above, but she also would not practice on the training dummy, nor would a squire who married my Peteran Priest, both women had babies, and I had my king who also has the metalworking ability make these female sims much better fighting armor, which is not their default outfits of armor since your female knight outfits mod was not installed in my packages folder, but only the males knight outfits was, so in turn even though they could equip the outfits, one being the angel's guard, the other being the purple one, they stopped practicing on the training dummies, I detected due to these reasons, as if I had had the female knights outfits unlocked in my game when an outfit was made for them, their outfit would have been the female's version of the armor, and as you and others likely know, their outfits are slightly different, usually the female version sports a horse tail on the helmet, for example.
As of right now, this deduction is still theory, as I have only reacquired the mod this very moment, but am going to apply it to my game with this day, to substantiate my findings.
Probably few sims Med and P/N players have the same set up as I with the mods and such, but I felt it important to inform any gamers who might have a similar situation and be unaware of what might be causing their trouble. I shall return later if my deductions and the cure of the problem which is adding the mod back in with the male version results in fact, so as folks who might read this will then have a final conclusion on a repair.

Its kind of funny. I had take out the male outfits fr knights as well with the female, but couldn't stand the awful outfits my special sims were left with, so added back the male version, as I figured this way I could be half happy and half annoyed, but only have to change NPC outfits of the peasants who deemed themselves worthy of wearing an honored soldiers attire, back into their scummy crummy default wear half the time, instead of making the action a career for the Watcher in my game play rather than an occasion. I think its disgusting to see NPC sims in the militarizes attire, aside from the simple fact that i can more easily identify sim from sim depending on their clothing, which is why I have my hero sims wear brightly colored clothing, and make every effort to keep all other unimportant sims (NPC's) in drab clothing. If I see a NPC entering the kingdom wearing my colored outfits I designed for MY sims, I chase them down with my camera and swoop them up to visit the nearest chest, and have come to add a chest in the Judgement zone the first quest of every game, then later add one in the training yard, so NO NPC gets away wearing MY clothes!
I suppose they are better off today than "yesterday" though, as before when the game allowed NPC's to dress in my designed clothing, but did not know how to take control of a NPC, I just outright killed them, children included, in fact especially children as the game dressed them up more in my clothing than not.
Just so ya know I am not a horrible person, I usually had my monarch or other hero sim adopt the kid if possible, but if the kid was all wrong, traits ya know, they had to say good bye to my kingdom and their life. They are MY CLOTHES! LMAO!

Thanks Dear for all your work, and what that work produced. Awesome mods to make our game better. TC Toots,

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Test Subject
#65 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 2:11 AM
Really sorry for the necro-bump, but I just can't get this mod to work.

I've tried everything I can. I put the mod in the packages folder like I'm supposed to, but it doesn't show up in game, even with the DisableClothingFilter cheat.

Someone on the first page of the thread said to put it in the "mods" folder instead, which I did, but it still doesn't work.

Is the armor in the "Plan Outfit" screen? Because I'm looking in there for my knight, monarch, and spy, and it's all vanilla outfits.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 6:24 PM Last edited by SlyVenom : 21st Jan 2016 at 2:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cassial
Is there any chance we could get helmets available for female guards?

I hate to necro-bump, but I second this.

*Edit*
I found a workaround; I had to shift r-click the female guard to take control of her, set her profession to knight with debug (using dynamic professions mod?) sent her to a wardrobe to put the helmet on her, then set her profession to none. Then sent her back to the wardrobe to test, and it left her helmet on.

My Sims 2 Downloads

*Now with Evil Dead & Three Stooges!*
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 7:11 PM
The outfits don't show up for me, with or without DisableClothingFilter enabled. Helms show up fine.

Sorry for necro-bumping... actually no I'm not, this forum doesn't get enough traffic to be able to complain about necromancers.
Test Subject
#68 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 5:32 AM
Okay for the past couple of days I've been trying to unlock afHairHatEvilKnight with S3PE since the op SOMEHOW missed it, but it just REFUSES to appear in cas at all I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and I know this thread is deader than disco, but it would be real nice if someone could please help me out here.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 4:16 PM
OMG, this is AWESOME!!

How is it possible that it took me all these years to find this, when for so long I was crying over my dame/female knight not having an actual decent armor to show her status? There's a heavy one for males but females are a no-no, EA? Really?!
No kidding, you deserve infinite thanks for making this available. And the spy hood for female? Priceless!
Page 3 of 3