Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nike & Some Pro Athletic Set

by terriecason Posted 21st Apr 2011 at 2:17 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 2:28 PM by Nysha

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 10:56 AM
wow this is really great, thanks <3
finally i will have a normal athletic outfit for my sims, thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 1:24 PM
same here ty!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 1:57 PM
Excellent work! I've been looking for some high qaulity sports wear. Thanks! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 3:34 PM
Thank you, the athletic wear in the game is kind of sad.
I wonder if you might consider making a child's version of it, their sport wear options are even worse!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:46 PM
Your first file : TLC_Nike_ProCombatCompSS_Crew_andSome.zip is corrupt, can not open it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:59 PM
Thank you rus155, xezko, easyusername, and ebec17 for the great feeback! ebec17, I will consider working on a child version. Just need to find out if it is going to be a complicated process.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:04 PM Last edited by terriecason : 23rd Apr 2011 at 4:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bobbo662
Your first file : TLC_Nike_ProCombatCompSS_Crew_andSome.zip is corrupt, can not open it.

Bobbo662, I checked the TLC_Nike_ProCombatCompSS_Crew_andSome.zip by clicking and downloading the file and didn't have any problems opening it. You might want to check to see if you are experiencing issues with your computer or your connection. If you are still having problems please let me know.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:45 PM
Thank you so much, I love these shirts & shorts! More clothes for my guys....yay!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 7:59 PM
Yessss! Bootiful shorts for men! Praise be!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 5:47 PM
It's funny, the other 3 open, but that one kept saying "corrupt" for some reason when I tried to open it, but I gave it another try today, and viola, it worked. Love your work - thanks for responding back. Robert
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 3:35 PM
wow please do more do some TapouT , Affliction, Dethrone, Hitman, MP shirts for real men please
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:57 PM
You're welcome ghogin and Hexagonatic and I appreciate the kudos.

No problem, Robert. I'm glad the download "kicked in" for you and thank you for your comment.

apeno09, we've chatted in the past. If I take up your suggestion I'll make the pick because you hadn't given me anything to work with when I gave you the opportunity to pick two items of your choice.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 1:11 AM
@ terriecason sorry for not being so active well i guess i should make the texture for you to easy rendered so what resolution should i make for texturing?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:13 PM
where to put this file, when i zip him????
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:14 PM
i mean... i dont have download folder, or some like that
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 10:28 PM Last edited by terriecason : 12th Jul 2011 at 6:15 PM.
apen09, no need for an apology. I just need pictures and the name of the exact clothes item you have in mind. If I can get this from you then I will know what to do from there.

BiggieMNE, you put the file in your Mods/Packages folder that needs to be in this area:
My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages
The Mods and Package folders that shows up in the last part of in the path above are folders you will need to make in The Sims 3 directory through your My Documents or Documents folder. Make the Mods folder first then after doing so put this file in it: Resource.cfg. You can find this file here: http://simpedia.simscri.net/Resource.cfg_eng
Once you pull up this page scroll down a little and you should see the title How to install Resource.cfg. Just below it is the link to download the file. When the Resource.cfg file is placed in the Mods folder create another folder where the Resource.cfg is and name it Packages

After following the steps above your new Mods folder should look like this: Mods --> inside this folder should be the Resource.cfg file and a folder named Packages

When you have the above set up completed you can put the Nike and Some Pro Athletic Set file(s) inside your Packages folder then it should show in the Create-A-Sim area in the Tops section when you play your game. You should place all .package files like Nike and Some Pro Athletic Set in the Packages folder too.

If you run into problems making the Mods folder or with getting the file to show in your game please let me know.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 12:14 PM
Thank you very much! Great job! More athletic clothes for my sim..!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 4:39 PM
You're welcome, fanios and thank you for the kudos. Enjoy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 6:33 PM
thankyou
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 10:41 PM
You're welcome, Shaquee. Enjoy the set.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 7:50 PM
PUMA IS THE BEST!!! Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 5:49 AM
Your welcome, 1234567890girl and thank you for your post.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 1:31 AM
Perfeito!/Perfect!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 7:42 AM
Thank you, David Mtv for the kudos. Enjoy. :D
Page 1 of 2