Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:56 AM Last edited by leesester : 19th Apr 2011 at 1:13 AM.
Default The Sims Medieval Custom Hairs Downloads
Hey everyone! I managed to make this hair be usable in TSM so I'm uploading it here! There's more coming! and don't hesitate to add your own TSM Custom Hairs!
*the original post of the hair I converted is here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=420101*
*and thanks to hotroxy777 for making this tutorial here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439834*

EDIT: IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS, PLEASE TELL ME ON THIS THREAD.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 12:48 AM
Something I did! Whoa....

Hi I'm Paul!
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 1:01 AM
Please do not post TS3 -> TSM hair conversions or requests for conversions unless the creator of the TS3 hair has a publicly-posted policy saying that conversions of their work are acceptable. (Robodl95 has a generous policy. Peggy does not.) There's a stickied tutorial thread for anyone who wants to learn to do conversions for themselves.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 1:16 AM
AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH

Memo to self - do not attempt to have more than one window open...I deleted the file... I am so sorry......

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 4:51 AM
If anyone converts more hair I would point them to posting it at more awesome then you because they will probably let you share it.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#6 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 8:03 AM
I am truly truly sorry about killing the file......we do not mind users posting stuff etc as long as its NOT an EA TS3 item and it doesn't break the TOU of a creator......See the post from Mangaroo in this thread.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:16 PM
Ok I have converted hair, I've gotten permission and now it won't let me upload or post a pic. WTF? Everytime I upload it says pending and never changes. The files meet the file size requirements.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:19 PM Last edited by leesester : 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:21 PM. Reason: remove test attachment
Ok, that is very odd - let me test:

EDIT: I tested - uploaded fine. Janette - you are uploading a rar or zip file correct? There are TWO upload buttons - the files or the pictures - which is causing the problem for you?

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:23 PM
Thanks for your quick response. I finally found a min to take a screenshot and upload because my kids are napping so the fact it's not working for me is pretty aggravating. OK file will attach now it's the jpg that doesn't want to upload.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:24 PM Last edited by JanetteRaven : 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:38 PM.
I have converted Elexis's Queen of the Ball hair and with her permission I am uploading it here. The original post for the hair I converted is here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=435537

Please note, Sims 3 hair has more color channels than TSM hair so the accessory color controls the color of the tips of this hair.

Thanks to leesester who assured me that I have all bases covered and this download won't be deleted.
Thanks to Elexis for permission to post the conversion of her beautiful hair.
Thanks to Peter L. Jones for S3PE Thanks to velocitygrass for the S3PE wrapper.
Thanks to hotroxy777 for making this tutorial http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439834*
Attached files:
File Type: zip  RemakeHairByElexis.zip (3.72 MB, 2259 downloads) - View custom content
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:43 PM
Ok, its great you got the file up - make sure your jpg is in site size limits - 245 kb max and 1024 by 768 should be ok

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 9:03 PM
Well it's 126k and 410 by 307 but whenever I upload it just says pending and never uploads. No big deal though. I have it linked to the original Sims3 hair so people can get the idea.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 3:13 AM
Kirkara, where can I download your converted hairs? ps: thanks for the one you posted, JanetteRaven.

Perry the Platypus
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 5:18 AM
Default thank you
thak you Jraven, am tired of the funky hair, goin in game now to give it a go
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 5:59 PM
kirara where i can download it too ^^ thank you so much
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 11:11 PM
umm is the sims 3 Wavy hair-Female been converted or can be to sims medieval
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 11:33 PM
Anubis360's braid conversion would work wonders in my game.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 4:55 AM
Default My First Hair Upload
I am attaching a thumbnail so you know what this looks like, and a 7z file. Just put the .package file in your mods wherever you have it set up for hair. This is the child version of this hair, converted for TSM, I will do the adult version later but am concentrating on child hair first. This is set up for both girls and boys and I have permission from Anubis360 to post it on this forum. I will not be putting it anywhere else. OK, enough of that already, enjoy.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  x1_UC_FA0125.7z (4.10 MB, 433 downloads) - View custom content
Scholar
#19 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Silverprinz
I am attaching a thumbnail so you know what this looks like, and a 7z file. Just put the .package file in your mods wherever you have it set up for hair. This is the child version of this hair, converted for TSM, I will do the adult version later but am concentrating on child hair first. This is set up for both girls and boys and I have permission from Anubis360 to post it on this forum. I will not be putting it anywhere else. OK, enough of that already, enjoy.

Is this re-sized and converted or just converted?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 6:55 PM
I just converted it but it looks ok in my game. Not sure the size adjustment needed for child hair, everything I read was about adult size hair.
Scholar
#21 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silverprinz
I just converted it but it looks ok in my game. Not sure the size adjustment needed for child hair, everything I read was about adult size hair.

It starts to disappear across the top of the skull on dark haired girls as you zoom out, but it looks great on blondes.
You're right, it's a brilliant fit, I'll keep this for the blondes.
Thank you and thank you for the insight into the size of the kids heads, I never bothered converting hair for kids since I figured it would need re-sized too.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th May 2013 at 9:44 PM
If anyone is able to post more of their converted hairstyles (without going against the creators' TOU) that would be really really help me, as I seem to have trouble converting my own... :/
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 5:55 PM
@mackieG13, yeah. Anubis360's braid is very pretty. And would have fitted great into Sims Medieval. Just hoping anyone would do it. I am also hoping people will convert more hair from Sims 3 to Sims Medieval. But not the off lore ones.

Examples:

Off lore:

Lore:

It's just way to little hair in medieval. Please anyone, convert more hair!
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kirkara
Hey everyone! I managed to make this hair be usable in TSM so I'm uploading it here! There's more coming! and don't hesitate to add your own TSM Custom Hairs!
*the original post of the hair I converted is here http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=420101*
*and thanks to hotroxy777 for making this tutorial here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=439834*

EDIT: IF ANYONE HAS REQUESTS, PLEASE TELL ME ON THIS THREAD.

Is this download still available? It's not showing on the thread..
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 7:20 PM
I have alot of converted hairs on my tumblr: http://rikizza.tumblr.com/

Take a look! xD
Page 1 of 2