Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 2980 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 4:06 PM
Default Terrain Too Steep
So I'm in the process of building this house, the whole entire lot is completely and totally flat but when I try to close the wall it says the terrain is too steep. Does anyone knwo how to fix this? Or what could be causing it? I can post screen shots if need be.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks .

Yes, I realize the error. Fail -_-.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 6:26 PM
There might just be a level difference you can't see. You can use cfe or constrainfloorelevation to build across it. You can level the terrain with the terrain tool, but that might be too late.

Either you learn how to use cfe or you have to use the flatten lot tool before building. Another option could be to use foundations when you build. A foundation should just stay level anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 10:17 PM
Yea, I had tried using the flatten toool. I think it just deosn't want me to bruild the house lol. I think maybe the problem is that I had used a foundation for a porch but didn't want the rest of the house elevated and it freaked out on me. Thanks for the advice though, I've never used the cfe code before but I certianly hope it helps.

Yes, I realize the error. Fail -_-.
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 6:29 AM
This sounds strange. Could you please post some pictures that show the problem?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 10:52 AM
It has been reported some bug like this before, but if you can use cfe it shouldn't be a problem.

Section jump