Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 12 (Who?), Viewed: 3329 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 9:31 PM
More than 8 sims
Hello!
Is there any cc or mod that could give me the possibility to have more than 8 sims at once??
Plz i so need this, if yes, give me the link to it
Thank You
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 10:20 PM
You have two choices :

1) Use a Core-Mod such as Pescado's Awesome (google: MATY) or BaXiM's CORE (available at sexysims2.com)
OR
2) Use a combination of MasterController, Woohooer, and PortraitPanel (available via the link in my signature)

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 10:59 PM
thanks a lot for your advice, but i don't have any idea about how to activate the "+ than 8 sims" in the mods...
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 10:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterjay
thanks a lot for your advice, but i don't have any idea about how to activate the "+ than 8 sims" in the mods...

You don't need to activate. If you installed the mods correctly, you should have it.

You still cannot create more sims in CAS, don't be mistaken. However, in assumption you want to create a big 20 sim family, you have to create them with separate households then move them together into 1 single lot. Previously TS3 will tell that you reached max limit, but after the mods, you can move in an insane amount of number of sim (100+ I heard, although, don't try).

And if you must link all the sims together in the family tree, this method only gives half the solution. Ask me again if you want to know.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 5:40 AM
where is this "+ than 8 sims" cause i cant find it
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#6 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 9:47 AM
What are you looking for? The download location for the mod(s)? Which one(s)? Or are you looking for an in-game option?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:20 PM
just one that will work. only have base and WA also want to have thumbnails for more than 8 if possible as i downloaded a household with 108 ppl in it 105 of which are infants a toddler and the parents and it crashes sims when i play it
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#8 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:41 PM
Ok, well that house is fucked, don't use it... it's ridiculous and it's never going to work.

As for a mod, twallan gave two options above. If you let us know which one you want to use, we can provide a link.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 6:03 AM
id like to know where PortraitPanel is please?
Scholar
#10 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 6:08 AM
http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=57.0

I think if you don't go beyond 24 sims, you don't need it. I don't have it, and my household of 16 sims work fine.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd May 2014 at 12:37 PM
that's a lie . i don't find that mod
Forum Resident
#12 Old 23rd May 2014 at 12:40 PM
link to portrait panel again: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/PortraitPanel

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd May 2014 at 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Sims
that's a lie . i don't find that mod