Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

#11 CrumbleTop Lane, -Starter Lot- (Base Game, No CC)

by lewjen Posted 22nd Apr 2011 at 2:34 PM - Updated 24th Apr 2011 at 1:18 PM by lewjen

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 10:27 PM
Welcome back!

I'll totally use this. It blends with my starter 'hood very nicely
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th May 2011 at 2:58 AM
Seriously I thought it was a premade house from Maxis. And THIS was approved here at MTS ? Wow...
Typical
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2011 at 10:03 PM Last edited by lewjen : 2nd Aug 2011 at 11:36 AM.
Liza495 - I take it you don't like this house then?

EDIT: I know this is late, but I just looked at your profile, and just couldn't help but notice that you're part of the social group, 'An End to Hate'. *coughcough*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 12:41 AM
I saw the little off-set office and it instanly made me think of the web series The Guild. XD
Thank you so much for both the giggle and the lovely house!
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th May 2013 at 3:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Liza495 - I take it you don't like this house then?

EDIT: I know this is late, but I just looked at your profile, and just couldn't help but notice that you're part of the social group, 'An End to Hate'. *coughcough*

yes and another group that hates sims 3. also if you go see all posts she makes most of them are hateful too. *Cough cough hypocritic much Cough*

Also i love the house its so cute and tiny love it. i feel like even with its size it has a lot of personality !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 3:57 AM
Thank You