Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 3687 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 4:58 AM
Same-sex pregnancy mod?
Hello! I'm new here (well, I used to use ModTheSims2 before The Sims 3 came out, but yes!)

I've been looking for a same-sex pregnancy mod for a while and I just can't seem to find one! It was so easy in The Sims 2 with the InSimenator, but since that isn't available for The Sims 3, it's a bit difficult!

I've got all of The Sims 3 expansions (including Late Night), so is there any same-sex pregnancy mods out there that would work with this expansion? What about a teen pregnancy mod?

Thanks so much in advance for the help! A great community we've got here.

-Cody
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 8:11 AM
Twallan's WooHooer includes same-sex pregnancy as an option. http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=193.0
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 8:17 PM
Thanks! Just what I was looking for!
Are there any other cool mods worth checking out? Anything at all!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 2:06 AM
Really broad questions like that aren't allowed in the WCIF because it's too difficult to answer them! "Cool" is subjective and what some people might think are cool, others might think are utterly pointless.

I suggest you have a read around the Community forums to see what other threads exist, check the downloads here at MTS, have a look through the Content List, visit MATY and Nraas Industries, and have a read of this thread.

If you think of anything more specific then ask away

My Sims 3 stories blog - *NEW* Heather Legacy
My Sims 3 CC blog || My MTS page

Section jump