Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Privet Drive

by heaven Posted 25th Apr 2011 at 2:29 PM - Updated 26th Apr 2011 at 2:26 AM by heaven_sent_8_18

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 4:35 PM
Thanks so beautiful . i like it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 5:19 PM
This is amazing! You've donea brilliant job capturing this house. I can't wait to movemy Dursley/Potter family in! :D
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 8:40 PM
Haha! This is a great idea, and you did a great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 11:23 PM
I've never seen Harry Potter before, but I love this and I had to download it! Good job and thanks for sharing!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 11:47 PM
This is really beautiful. I feel like I could walk right into the Dursley's home and go smear fingerprints all over Petunias counter and make her freak out. I do have a really anal question though, why is the next door neighbours home in black? Is that the "apartment" where the neighbour lives that the game generates? I just started playing Sims 3 hence the question.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:02 PM
SIMABODER - yes, this is a apartment.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:58 PM
I thought id let you know that in the books JK states that theres 4 bedrooms, but other than that it looks amazing, shame you couldnt get a cupboard under the stairs
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 4:01 PM
This is amazing :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 5:06 PM
Awesome !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 5:45 PM
I think it's the most realistic 4 Privet Drive I've ever seen =)
Amazing Got to get it !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:04 AM
So good, except that Harry's bedroom is in the front of the house (remember Ron pulling him out with the flying car?)
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 4:33 AM Last edited by heaven : 27th Nov 2012 at 3:41 PM.
Actually, it is in the back. If you watch the second movie, you can see Vernon putting the bars on the window after Dobby drops the cake on Mrs. Mason's head.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 1:14 PM
This is actually really realistic, you've got the inside and outside perfect, just like the film! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st May 2011 at 8:45 AM
This house got a problem.Sims are don't get in.So i not used.And every push button edit town , added new NPC Sims in my house.I want play in this house.But i dont play.What its problem ? And i using last game update Outdoor Living Stuff. I need your help !
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st May 2011 at 5:36 PM
Ua_Tolga - I'm not quite sure I understand. When you say Sims can't get in, what do you mean? They are not supposed to be able to get into the "black house" on the right. Also, depending on where you put this house and how often you have played, there is an NPC spawning issue. It's NOT an issue with the house. I tested this house extensively due to that. If you place in Riverview or Sunset Valley and have not played with Late Night lots, the next lot you enter will spawn NPCs that are related to LN (bartenders and paparazzi). This isn't MY lot, it is the game. As for the update, you need the compatibility listed on the download page; if your game doesn't match that, please update.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Inventor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd May 2011 at 11:33 PM
Very nice. You made this Potter fan happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th May 2011 at 2:02 AM
This is awesome! So much attention to detail. It looks like a Dursley house film set! Thank you for an awesome house!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th May 2011 at 5:17 PM
I have the same issue. My sims moved in no problem but they won't go into the non-black apartment.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th May 2011 at 2:58 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT USES LATE NIGHT, THE ONE EXPANSION OF THE THREE I DON'T OWN!!!!!!
*deep breathing* Okay, will I miss any key items in the house if I download anyway?
(Doors, windows, beds, stoves, fridges, TVs, computers, magic gnomes, unicorns...)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th May 2011 at 4:51 PM Last edited by ua_tolga : 7th May 2011 at 5:21 PM.
OK.I try again with video.My Sims not enter your house.I dont understand this problem.I try everything.Testingcheats close , not use cheat. I want play with house because i am Harry Potter fan but i cant play.
I record video.Download and watch it please What's my problem ?

Thanks.

http://www.duckload.com/download/54...Giri_Sorunu.avi
http://www.duckload.com/download/54..._Kap_Sorunu.avi
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st May 2011 at 2:39 AM
I have the same problem tolga ! My sims can't go in the house or use objects. I'm talking about the real home, not the black one. I tried in each town in the game(Bridgeport, Twinbrook, Sunset Valley...) and it doesn't work ! Can you help me ?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st May 2011 at 5:35 PM
After hearing all of the issues, I decided to download directly from here and place and try to play that way. I found a spot and plunked down a 25x25 in Bridgeport since there were no spaces to put it, moved a family in and have had absolutely no problems. I'm sorry to ask but, those of you who are having problems, do you HAVE Late Night? Since this is an apartment, Late Night is most definitely required. If you do, I honestly have no idea what the issue is. I had a friend play test this lot as well, also no problems. Here are some pictures of a sim in the house, with Bridgeport in the background to show that she did indeed get in and use objects just fine.

http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...531123433Privet Drive.jpg
http://www.modyourpanties.com/hosti...23525Bridgeport Privet Drive.jpg

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st May 2011 at 6:24 PM
I have Late Night of course.I try today again with Generations.But problem continue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 4:27 PM
Yes, I have Late Night too. Maybe 'cause my game is in french. But thanks for your answer ! (:
Page 1 of 2