Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Is Not CoOl With It - Jogging Suits For Teen Girls

by billielith Posted 1st May 2011 at 7:06 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2018 at 11:11 AM by billielith

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st May 2011 at 7:35 PM
This is great. I love the colours. Are you going to do a version without the cat entirely? If not that's okay
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2011 at 7:54 PM
Thanks, glad you like.

Nope I am not making any cat-less version, it would totally kill the set name, and make them mere slider-recolors. Use long-haired teen girls, and you won't see Kitty. I've put him there for this precise purpose.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:37 PM
I love love love! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:42 PM
lol, thank you, it's kind of you to appreciate. I'm making something "Cat" for teen males just now. :P
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:23 AM
I love this design!!! You should think about copyrighting it and i dunno maybe designing some real life clothes with it on. Its ace. Just thought you should know.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:39 AM
Oh how cute. I like the colours and the ...unamused cat.

Nice new athletic wear is always useful. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd May 2011 at 3:57 AM
Thank you fansee! :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by messersgirl
I love this design!!! You should think about copyrighting it and i dunno maybe designing some real life clothes with it on. Its ace. Just thought you should know.

Nice idea. Thanks alot, I might eventually make it a real branding and sell "Cat is not amused" t-shirts on ebay or something, lol. I'll have to see if they would let me use their silk-screen printing lab in artschool. :P

You think you'd like a free "Cat is not amused" tee-shirt? :P

"Messersgirl", is it because you like the CSI NY character "Danny Messer" ? I have a crush on him, lol.

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd May 2011 at 4:40 AM
Cute cute cute. I love them! I agree with messersgirl, copyright "Cat is not amused" logo for sims and real life. I hope no one else steals your idea.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd May 2011 at 6:17 AM
Thanks, it is nice of you to say that and to worry that it would be special enough to get stolen.

That's the danger with putting anything good out there - there's always gonna be someone who's going to want to reuse it, lol. A musician once told me a cheap way to get originals copyrighted, you put them in an envelope sealed with wax (wax here is important, and it is supposed to be reliable), send that to yourself by real mail and never open the envelope. As long as you keep that, you have a proof usable in court that this item was yours, with an official proof of date.

I'll probably do that, if I can find my original sketches of Peter. Meanwhile I suppose artschool teachers are usable-in-court proofs that the stuff was mine, made a few years back. They probably remember the grade it got. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th May 2011 at 2:40 PM
Oh my, I like this set so much! Please, Please, make it for adult women, I think they need sports wear a lot, because the original one is off the imagination and beauty...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th May 2011 at 3:33 PM
Well, the whole "Cat" theme was destined to teens, but I don't see why adults couldn't have it... They have these as separate casuals in the young adult department, but I believe the tracksuits mesh is a bit different.

I'll make some tests and try to come up with something.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th May 2011 at 1:42 AM
Oh, I like these colors a lot. I would also love to see some for adult women.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 9:32 AM
I'll think about it.
I love your avatar!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 2:04 AM
Have you ever made these into default replacements? They look fantastic. The cat's adorable and perfect for teen sportswear. Plus, it's not on their butt, thank goodness. Can't stand that look.

So thank you for these!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 8:35 PM
Defaults? I didn't think about it, and I don't know if people would like to have my colors instead of the game's default colors, but it's worth a try! It's a good idea, thank you!

Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 10:57 PM
I love the colors; I know they don't match up to Maxis, but I prefer the tones (easier on the eyes, in my opinion). I look forward to seeing if you have the time to add in defaults. I'd install them in a heartbeat.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 1:18 AM
When it comes to finding time for new projects, I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 2:56 PM
No pressure intended, and no promises needed. But I'll still look forward to seeing if you are able to add a default version.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sourpussy
No pressure intended, and no promises needed. But I'll still look forward to seeing if you are able to add a default version.

Finally I can't find this set's working folder in my backups, so I couldn't make defaults without having to redo this entirely - which I really won't have the freetime for. Sorry!

Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 7:40 PM
That's okay, thanks for trying!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 9:36 PM
You're welcome.
I'll check my back ups again tonight just to be sure. I found all the back ups for the projects before this one and after, just not this one, it's really weird. If I find it I'll make the defaults; else, sorry!

Nice new username, I didn't know we could change it.

Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:47 PM
Too bad about the trouble with your backups. I have to give it to you, at least you keep backups regularly. I, er, tend to spring clean mine only to remember later why I had kept copies.

And yes, by amusing leefish, we can change our usernames. I hadn't thought of the less-innocuous meaning of Sourpussy when I chose it, so I went with something more family-friendly, lol. Since the thread was hard (for me) to find, here's a link. http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...9&goto=lastpost
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 2:58 PM
Thank you for the link.
I think I'll stay with the same name though, to make sure people who had the trouble to learn the name as it is, can find me.

Page 1 of 2