Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 1541 times.
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2011 at 6:29 PM
Default The desire to meet a vampire *thought*
I think this was (as I have uninstalled Nightlife now! Yay!) the last straw for me .. One of my female sims expressed a desire to meet a vampire .. well that's all fine and dandy considering she'd been married to one for a week! Didn't she notice him floating above his own special little bed? Didn't she think it a tad odd that he preferred his special red juice over her Stu Surprise?

Beware! The day I get a Featured Upload on MTS is the day you will be able to ice skate in Hell!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2011 at 6:33 PM
LOL, it's like when they roll a wish to prepare the meal they just prepared and ate.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2011 at 6:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calisims
LOL, it's like when they roll a wish to prepare the meal they just prepared and ate.

Yes! This is so true! That's another one!

Or! The 'be mean to' thought and when you set up the chance to be mean, they suddenly want to be friends again ... *eyeroll*! lol!

Beware! The day I get a Featured Upload on MTS is the day you will be able to ice skate in Hell!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2011 at 8:01 PM
I had this teen boy in my family once who had two female friends from childhood who aged up to teen with him. He brought one home from school one day, so I had him start flirting her. He rolled a wish to kiss the other girl. So, I had him stop flirting with the first girl and had him invite the other girl out the next day. He started flirting with her, and got that kiss he wished for. And then he rolled a wish to kiss the first girl.
I was like, 'Dude, you could have kissed that girl yesterday! But you wanted to kiss this one!'
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th May 2011 at 5:02 PM
My simbot keeps getting the want to become a vampire... never gonna happen, dude...

I've managed to prevent the action of turning altogether in my game by making all the outcomes creepy or unacceptable w/e ('cause getting rid of the actual pie menu option was too hard for my 'lil brain), but my vampsims keep getting the want to "offer to turn"... Well, it doesn't state anywhere in the description that it has to be successful, but when I do it the want never gets fulfilled.

Go suck an elf...

Section jump