Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 21st May 2011 at 4:37 PM
I don't like switching between houses in the same neighborhood. I have one family that I play in each save game/neighborhood and I stick with them until either I get bored or until I feel I've squeezed as much of a legacy from the family as possible.

Everyone has a way they want to play, and no way is wrong. If someone wants to play only one family in a neighborhood then it's their choice. If someone else wants to jump between all the families in the neighborhood, well that's their choice, too.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 21st May 2011 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JackJess
My play style: Prostitute. Meh.

Haha, I have a couple of saves with the main sim is commitment issued and have an exciting love life. I haven't added Twallan's Kama Simtra yet cause I want to wait for Generations update. I will then make my sim get paid for her *ahem* love skills.

Just thinking about one of my love bugs, she have two little boys. Her household will be great for Generations. She can enjoy her company in the cellar while the boys play outside. Win win!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st May 2011 at 9:34 PM
I don't follow the legacy rules but I play something similar to that. I start with a single sim, have them married, have as many kids as I'm feeling up for, and then choose one of those to continue playing and so on and so forth.
Page 2 of 2