Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 23rd May 2011 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
I am still scratching my head over the whole thing. Even if it did start to come through, it's possible that Someone Up There walked away from the screen while that dialog box was still up asking whether they want to "Save and Quit" or "Just Quit".

My alter ego is an enthusiatically geeky Sim who blogged about it as it was happening, or not happening, at http://ronniethesim.com.

I guess we are on the same boat. I am honestly far too busy in my life to be paying attention to such things. Well, far too busy maybe an overstatement because here I am playing TS3. But to be honest, playing TS3 is way more productive than seeking and worrying about how the world is going to end according to bible, where angels descending from heaven flying down destroying everything (like in that Legions movie).

So yeah, it came no surprise that I only heard about it yesterday. I am not saying those around me believed it, they just paid a little more attention.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Page 3 of 3