Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty Pink Lodge (No CC!)

by cocoacup Posted 24th May 2011 at 2:03 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th May 2011 at 9:33 PM
Ooh, Angela lieky :3
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 25th May 2011 at 9:35 AM
This is really quaint...I love the kitchen layout!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th May 2011 at 9:57 AM
Thankyou! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th May 2011 at 12:37 PM
Cool i was just looking for houses with no cc and i found this nice house. Thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th May 2011 at 3:00 PM
I love the flat roof dormer! Your pink house is really pretty!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th May 2011 at 6:49 PM
As a person who had a funky-shaped attic bedroom when she was a kid, I got a kick out of this one. Mine had a nice deep window seat in one of the dormers. My dad built it, and I have fond memories of reading there for hours. Plus, it had an awesome view from up there. But anyway!

Honestly, I tend to be leery of houses with basements because I find the space difficult to play, personally, but I'm going to give this one a shot because it's just so dang cute! And, I think with a bit of lot expansion it will fit into the farming sub-hood of one of my neighborhoods very nicely. I'm always looking for houses that will do that so that I don't have to take the time to build 'em when I acquire a new farming family.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 2:18 AM
Outstanding! The staircase is a perfect example of the way things ought to be done-it is a shame you didn't work for EAxis when they were still producing content for Sims 2. They could have learned a lot from you. Again, great job.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 9:50 AM
Thanks so much for all your kind comments. I'm glad you're all enjoying the house.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st May 2017 at 6:13 PM
Thank you