Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 1353 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:16 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Removed User Files Now CC is Gone
So I just removed the user files and put everything back in the Sims 3 folder except for the DCCache because that was the problem, but now basically everything is gone all my CC which I have in the folders! Also every time I start the game again more things are missing! This is extremely frustrating can someone please help?
Thank You lots!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#2 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:19 PM
Well, is this sims3pack CC or package CC? If the former, then yes - it's gone because you deleted it. If the latter, is there any pattern as to what it disappearing?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:34 PM Last edited by ray_ray88 : 31st May 2011 at 12:39 AM.
I'm pretty sure there are both but I copied my mods folder so the package stuff should be there right? I installed all my downloads back also. There is furniture missing, clothing and also patterns.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st May 2011 at 9:28 PM
I thought user files included the custom content files? Did you take out your Downloads folder? It had all your Sims3Pack stuff in it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 1:33 AM Last edited by werismyki : 1st Jun 2011 at 2:10 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3537263, 3537443
Yeah I did but I reinstalled all my downloads back but they're not in the game only some of them are not sure how cc could be deleted if I have my packages and Sims3packs . . .

I'm looking at my launcher and some of them didn't install so I think that was the problem! Sorry for my mistakes. . . Thanks guys!
Closed Thread

Section jump