Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 1297 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:16 PM
Removed User Files Now CC is Gone
So I just removed the user files and put everything back in the Sims 3 folder except for the DCCache because that was the problem, but now basically everything is gone all my CC which I have in the folders! Also every time I start the game again more things are missing! This is extremely frustrating can someone please help?
Thank You lots!
Advertisement
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#2 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:19 PM
Well, is this sims3pack CC or package CC? If the former, then yes - it's gone because you deleted it. If the latter, is there any pattern as to what it disappearing?

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th May 2011 at 11:34 PM Last edited by ray_ray88 : 31st May 2011 at 12:39 AM.
I'm pretty sure there are both but I copied my mods folder so the package stuff should be there right? I installed all my downloads back also. There is furniture missing, clothing and also patterns.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st May 2011 at 9:28 PM
I thought user files included the custom content files? Did you take out your Downloads folder? It had all your Sims3Pack stuff in it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 1:33 AM Last edited by werismyki : 1st Jun 2011 at 2:10 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3537263, 3537443
Yeah I did but I reinstalled all my downloads back but they're not in the game only some of them are not sure how cc could be deleted if I have my packages and Sims3packs . . .

I'm looking at my launcher and some of them didn't install so I think that was the problem! Sorry for my mistakes. . . Thanks guys!

Section jump