Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mommy Dearest: Clothing for Elders

by daluved1 Posted 4th Jun 2011 at 12:00 AM - Updated 16th Jul 2011 at 8:43 PM by daluved1

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 12:46 AM
These are really nice! Perfect for everyday wear too! Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 12:50 AM
Thanks! Elders seriously need better clothes.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 12:57 AM
I have to say to you that your adult/elder clothing are all wonderful! Congrats!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 1:49 AM
Looks great! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 3:04 AM
Awesome! Thank you! Elder clothing is seriously lacking, I am so excited that you've decided to work on some! I look forward to the rest of your offerings as these are perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:15 AM
Thank you so much! All my elders dress the same cause there are so few clothing options to choose from. These look great! Can't wait to try them out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 9:35 AM
Just great! Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 10:14 AM
Very nice, it's good to see some decent and stylish clothes for elders that doesn't make them look like frumpy old bags! Love the top especially.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 11:24 AM
Thanks lovely stuff and for the oldies too!!Cheers.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 3:11 PM
Elders really needed this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 6:04 PM
I agree, elders are seriously lacking in good outfits. Thank you for creating and sharing this set.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 7:09 PM
Oh! I love your retexture of the tunic! It isn't a default replacement right? If not is it alright for me to *try* and make it so (for my own use)... I've read the tutorial but never tried it so we'll see how it goes lol.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 11:18 PM
these are great! we need more stuff for elders
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 11:57 PM
just last week i was thinking about some better jeans for elders and here they are! thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 5:57 PM
Love your elder outfits! These will make the seniors look better! Now if we could only get EA to desist from automatically giving ALL elders an osteoporosis slump.....Thank you for your great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 4:28 PM
Look great! Thanks ^^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 11:40 PM
Love the title ! I've never seen the movie, but I've heard about it. Anyway these are great. There is so little for elders, and I'm so glad for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 3:03 AM
Awesome! I've always hated the lack of Elder clothing options. This adds nicely. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 5:52 AM
Lol love it! EA's jeans make me shudder... ;P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 5:45 AM
Ohh these are lovely thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 12:38 AM
Love 'em! Thank you---maybe now I'll actually play some elders (I hardly ever touch them because they seem so boring---with their wardrobes they might as well have both feet in the grave already)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 6:01 PM
Very beautiful, thank you and congratulations!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 1:15 PM
Thank you. The clothing is beautiful. It makes their tops look much better than the extremely droopy EA.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:35 PM
The first time I ever saw that movie, I watched it with my grandmother. She had this eerie smile on her face when she said it was a "good movie". It freaked me out. As soon as I had money, I replaced all my wire hangers with plastic ones (yeah, not pink satin-cloth hangers... I wasn't that far gone). I didn't want Joan Crawford coming out of the grave and looking in my closet. Anyway, I love the mom jeans. They're perfect. The tops are lovely. Thank you for taking the time to make these.
Page 1 of 2