Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 1:46 PM
Default Change Sims in Cas
Now with generations we can change all pre made sims in cas. But I have a problem. If i make them thinner they all get more fat again the second i close cas.

Does anyone else has this bug?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 2:17 PM
That is a problem that was noted with earlier mods, so I guess that EA didn't fix that part of it. Maybe that is why they didn't offer that option earlier even though it was in the base game prima guide.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 2:26 PM
This doesn't happen in my game, but the only way to make my sims thinner and hotter ir through CAS editing. They can work out for how long they can, but they just don't get fit!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 2:29 PM
Well they get hot and fit but the moment i close cas they just get fat again loool

The rest of the things i change do stay btw but only the weight problem
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 3:51 PM
Is this a cheat? What do you have to do to edit them in CAS?

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 4:56 PM
testingCheatsenabled true and then click on the sim you want to change
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 5:20 PM
Oh okay. Thanks :D

I once thought i was sad because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet.
Animals are such agreeable friends – they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 5:51 PM
i dont understand. if you make them thin they should stay thin. not go bag to being larger. thats just weird.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 6:24 PM
Well, xlisa mareix, have you been getting opposite results? Anyway, I've always had this problem. It began when I started using DebugEnabler to edit sims in CAS, and it's still happening now. Does any experienced modder have any idea why this happens? Is it written in the code that sims can't get liposuction? This is a life simulation game.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mirrrr
Does anyone else has this bug?

As Ciane noted, that has been an issue with "Edit in CAS" since the inception of the game.

It was fixed in MasterController's version of the interaction a while ago. Haven't tested it lately though, so I'm unsure whether the fix is still operational.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.