Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 574 (Who?), Viewed: 87611 times.
Page 5 of 23
Banned
#101 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHeeTee
@ lilyandsnuggles(2)

OMG I love your sim. When the contest is over can you put her up for download. She is such a cutie. I hope she wins!!!!

I agree. She is really pretty. Wish you luck (lots if you put her for upload).
Banned
#102 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:43 PM
@ lilyandsnugles

Please put her up for download. I barely ever comment. (It doesn't help i'm newbie)

I lpve this sim. I am also part- chinise and she looks exactly like me!!!!!!

That why my english wasnt very good. I you can red it.
#103 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:56 PM
Wow. I just came on to see if there are any updates. I will upload her if the moderators think she's good enough I might have to tweak her lips a bit though I'll try.
The other one
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#104 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:11 PM
hmm...seems we have a couple of trolls (or perhaps just very opinionated simmers) going round disagreeing with people's entries. Don't take it to heart, I think you've all been hit at least once.

PS Go on, disagree with my post if you must

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Field Researcher
#105 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:59 PM
I'm used to it - I always get disagreed with lol let them have their fun if that's all they have to do with their time well...

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Theorist
#106 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:19 PM Last edited by ebec17 : 21st Jun 2011 at 2:59 AM.
HEADSHOT

My name is Renata Giselle, and I was born in Brazil. Since I was a young teenager, I have been bouncing from place to place, exploring the sim world at large. I hope to find my future home soon, but until then, I have been exploring my lifelong dream of becoming a model. My main hobby besides exploring and modelling is talking with other sims, it's so interesting to read between the lines and see what people really feel and think. Some of my friends claim I'm bubbly, but I have a serious side too. I've never been close to my family, I haven't even talked to my father since I moved away from Brazil. I only hope someday that I'll be a successful model, have a good group of friends and a happy family.

Song #1- I Shot The Sheriff

I thought a romantic take on such a fun song would be nice, and it really turned out whimsical and very sweet. I have to say, I enjoyed posing with a gun, even it I didn't do any actually shooting.

Song #2 - Why Does It Always Rain On Me?

I thought that the rain was more figurative, so this picture is about being sad despite the weather being beautiful and the flowers blooming all around me. It was hard to fight a smile off my face though, the veil was tickling my nose!
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:20 PM
It's easy to ignore trolls, because eventually they will get deleted(If they post). They're also funny to listen to when they ramble aimlessly.
Test Subject
#108 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:30 PM
I'd like to join too, if it's not too late

One bright day in the middle of the night...
An apple a day will keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.
Scholar
#109 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:40 PM
I just disagreed - because you dared me too hahahaha. But I hell feel like an amiture. Wish I chose to judge now hahaha.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 12:53 AM
@kaylarox : u feel like an amateur?! with that fantastic entry?! I AM ONE HELL OF AN AMATEUR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My girl was in MAKE ME A MODEL! contest by missroxor

check out my facebook rp account and my tumblr for pictures
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 1:56 AM
ah finally got my R1 entry finished. I spent a long time trying to pick a second song

and, you all have lovely sims!
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 2:35 AM
@cruzy : OMG! I love the first one!!! XD He's so handsome!

Theorist
#113 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 3:03 AM
I'm finally done too, yay! I'm feeling a bit nervous, I don't know if I'm using the poses right or if they look good, it's the first time I've used the pose player I love it though!
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 3:52 AM
@ebec17 : I thought u're going to do Barbie girl aswell seeing ur signature makes me think so :D

Forum Resident
#115 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:18 AM
Gaaaahh I wanna know more about round two I'm so excited!!!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#116 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:32 AM Last edited by alissaya : 23rd Jun 2011 at 7:46 PM.
Default Final Version!
My name is Telyn Bonteau. I am a Blasian-American. My mother raised my sister, Sian, and I in Riverview until she had a stroke and became disabled, unable to work, and unable to provide for the three of us. So, I moved with my sister to Bridgeport in hopes of becoming a movie director/entertainer. I am an abstract thinker, so sometimes I am forced to explain my ideas. I have always been a flirty person with a good sense of humor. I also love nothing more than reading and painting by a fire with my new family, consisting of my sister and my husband, Matthew Hamming, and eating PB&J sandwiches. I am hoping to get a head-start in the entertainment business by competing in this contest.

Headshot:

Taken in my local community picture house where I get my family portraits done.

Song 1: Barbie Girl

This was a really fun shoot during which multiple pillow fights broke out :D

Song 2: I Fought the Law

I lost my love fighting for the right to be with him.

I got super carried away so here are some extra pictures!
Barbie Girl Shoot Pt. 1 Pt. 2
Family <3
Losing My Religion
Smooth Criminal & More Random Pics
Smooth Criminal Pt. 2
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
My Hawaiian cousin giving this a go

Lab Assistant
#117 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:48 AM
OMG, the barbie girl one is ultra cute!!!! I LOVE IT! If only I can click the love button 10000 times

Test Subject
#118 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:52 AM
ngluvjj, Thank you so much and your model is really adorable <3

Lab Assistant
#119 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:54 AM
thankies^^ *jump*
can't wait for round 2! *if I'm still in that is *

The other one
staff: moderator
Original Poster
#120 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:59 AM
Ebec I totally thought you were gonna do Barbie Girl because of your signature Iíve added you. (sniped by ngluvjj, lol)

alissaya adding you now....What does "Blasian-American" mean out of curiosity, lol

Picass0blue are you still there? Thereís no rush to finish yet but just wondering since we havenít heard from you in a while Looking forward to seeing what Ramona gets up to!

Kayla (and to all...why not make it a proper contest, eh? Lol Thereís plenty more of them on the other site anyway) hereís that contest link you were after. Itís open for another month and only asks for one lot, one sim or one story so there is no excuse for jumping ship and joining that contest instead of this one

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Forum Resident
#121 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:11 AM
Blasian is a mix of Black and Asian!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#122 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:28 AM
Thank you, Traelia Yup, her mom was black and her father who I never bothered to make was Asian

Scholar
#123 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 7:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alissaya
Thank you, Traelia Yup, her mom was black and her father who I never bothered to make was Asian

Wait...wat?? You never MADE the father?!?

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Test Subject
#124 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:54 AM
I meant I never made a new one, sorry. I used an old Asian sim and did the make-a-baby thing in CAS. And then once I used him, I sent him back to the bin to complicate things for this poor family... I feel terrible about the abuse I subject my sims to.

Field Researcher
#125 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 9:23 AM
Note To Add: Unfortunately I have two very important projects to finish before the end of term, so I will probably end up posting my entry *on* the last day, but after this round should be fine. (We finish next week.)

ETA: Oh I now see your post asking where I am I'm very much here, I've been stalking the thread in my free time trying to be a good participant.

Page 5 of 23

Section jump