Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 6:21 PM
What EP do they come in? I haven't seen any (yet)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 10:12 PM
With ambitions
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 10:14 PM
It shouldn't be hard for someone to update an existing mod to work with Generations.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 10:19 PM
Sometimes I wish there were a rude button.
Alchemist
#30 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TicTac
It shouldn't be hard for someone to update an existing mod to work with Generations.

yeah, so why havent you done so already? hop to it, genius!

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#31 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 2:16 PM
Well, you know how it is with people and being lazy crapsacks. That, and maybe it doesn't need updating.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 7:35 PM
Darn, that's just unfair. I want to see one too! *heads to the game to invite all her sims for camping trip*

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
yeah, so why havent you done so already? hop to it, genius!
Who said I had scripting experience? Besides, I already knew that I am a genius.

Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Well, you know how it is with people and being lazy crapsacks. That, and maybe it doesn't need updating.
I've tried out siawn's meteor mod and I still have meteors terrorizing me every 5 minutes. I've messaged him about it, but he hasn't been online since the 6th.
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 5:37 AM
the worst thing is like most game bugs ea don't seem to give a ****** about it
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#35 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 11:13 AM
I've tried out siawn's meteor mod and I still have meteors terrorizing me every 5 minutes.
I can't say I've seen this problem. All I can recommend is playing this game.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#36 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 11:19 AM
I went and looked at the meteor XML and it doesn't seem like the chance of meteors has increased, at least tuning-wise. But I have seen quite a few people reporting this under 1.22/Generations. I'm wondering if there isn't a mod common to everyone having the issue, or if something has changed in the back end code to increase the chances.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 5:22 PM
I think that some have reported that older versions of Buzzler's mods cause this. However, if they update, they should be fine.
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ketsu_sama
I think that some have reported that older versions of Buzzler's mods cause this. However, if they update, they should be fine.
Yeah, it was Buzzler's mods. I removed the 'Moar Interactions' mod and haven't seen a meteor since.
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 12:07 AM
Yeah, it was Buzzler's mods. I removed the 'Moar Interactions' mod and haven't seen a meteor since.

same I got rid of the dig site one and suddenly I'm wondering what the heck to do with all these death flowers because it's not raining metors anymore and the carpool started to work again.

Need to look for an updated version in a minute or check the bug is still in there in the first place that I needed the mod for in the first place, but something tells me EA still hasn't fixed it. Thanks guys!! The game is actually playable again :lovestruc
Scholar
#40 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Maranatah
Darn, that's just unfair. I want to see one too! *heads to the game to invite all her sims for camping trip*

Meteors? There are meteors? I must make my Sims sleep outside more...or something. "No more lucky traits for the likes of you"!
Page 2 of 2