Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Surf's Up!" - New surfing interaction and set

by maybesomethingdunno Posted 8th Jun 2011 at 1:37 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2020 at 12:13 AM by maybesomethingdunno

290 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 200 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 12
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 2:08 AM
Wow! Even with the help of the mighty and amazing Echo, this is still quite an achievement! Kudos to you for pulling it off.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 2:11 AM
Wow, this is amazing, just what I needed to film my island vacation setup. Thank you very much! This is awesome!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 2:15 AM
Wow, how amazing is this? Great work!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 3:00 AM
Wooah! Now this is amazing! Thanks!

Surf's up dude! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 3:57 AM
Thank you very much! I have been waiting so long for this!
Retired Duck
#7 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 4:23 AM
This is some really spectacular work, MSD! I've been watching this one take shape for a while now, through your journal postsm and I am genuinely impressed with the amount of time, effort and knowledge which has gone in to making this mod. It's really, really good work! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 4:37 AM
One of my self-sim's sons will be SO thrilled with this! Many thanks from me...and him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 4:44 AM
SURFING! Hurrah XD I do think this will add tons to the excitement of Twikki Island. I wish BV had had more long term repeatable interactions like this (I mean, the pirate ship is cool, but once you've seen it, you've pretty much seen it XD). While we have no surfers, we do have a lot of water skiers in our family, and this will be a gnarly substitute for them! Congratulations on all that hard work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 4:51 AM
You're an angel.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 5:04 AM Last edited by lucy kemnitzer : 8th Jun 2011 at 5:05 AM. Reason: an extra j in neighborhood had to be removed!
Yum o yum o yum! I have been following your threads as you struggled with this mod, just waiting for it to be done. I have borked my neighborhood, but as soon as I have a functioning one again, I will be _extensively_ testing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 5:28 AM
This is so totally rad!! I'm literally panting with excitement to try it out. Thanks so much for all your hard work and for sharing it with the rest of us!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 6:10 AM
This is really awesome!! A new interaction! I guess I have to give one more chance to Bon Voyage now. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 6:33 AM
This....is.....incredible! wow thank you for this! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 6:41 AM
This is exactly what should have been in BV long ago! Wonderful! Thanks for this!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 6:41 AM
It is a thrill to have new activities that can also gain skills for my sims. My island subhood is going to have a new craze - medieval be damned!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:16 AM
Ooooh! How cool! One of my favorite (alien) sims is supposed to be a surfer dude. Now he can actually go and play. Thank you!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:18 AM Last edited by MAB-2000 : 8th Jun 2011 at 11:13 AM.
Great Work!!!
I had the idea of a surfing activity,but I did not had the idea of how to do it!!!
Awesome work...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:18 AM
This is just too cool! can't wait to send all of my sims on vacation!
Thank you so much for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#20 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 9:48 AM
This looks wonderful. I started a project not too long ago to make my own BV island and this would be perfect & great timing for my project xPP. Thank you for this!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 9:59 AM
This Is A-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!
Gone Fishin'
#22 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 10:28 AM
I am impressed on so many different levels, I don't even know whereto begin. This goes straight into my game immediately, that's for sure! I promise I'll report if my Sims are eaten by sharks, I mean bugs.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:06 AM
Oh, wow! This is wonderful. Can't wait to see how it works. Thank you, I know this must have taken a lot or work.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:13 AM Last edited by MAB-2000 : 8th Jun 2011 at 12:18 PM.
After playing,I think that there is something that needs to be fixed.

When a sim is wiped out,he is swimming back to the shore instead of continue surfing...

It is time consuming,getting out and in all the time...especially when sim's body skill is low!

Also, I'd like to inform you that the "surfboard_REQUIRED.package" is impossible to be loaded in SimPE (maybe I'm doing something wrong,I'm not very good with SimPE)
Bowties are cool.
#25 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:15 AM
WOW, this is amazing!!!
Page 1 of 12