Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 11:42 PM
Default WCIF furry items for sims 3
well the title says it all but mostly cat stuff and i dont want the stuff from rosesims thats not what im looking for and i found a cat set but im looking for a fluffy tail like a fox like tail also anyoen know where i can find furred skins?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 6:43 AM
At the risk of committing necromancy I would like to say how under-represented the fur, anthro, whatever the community is for TS3. I remember TS2 where whatever you were looking for was out there. Namely Genesims.com. Either we lost a lot of great skintone authors or TS3 makes its incredibly difficult to design and publish. Looking at the tutorials I would say the latter.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Apr 2012 at 8:06 PM
Kinda sad no one was able to come in this thread and prove me wrong. Hopefully we'll see more of the old TS2 originality and talent before TS4. :P

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Aug 2012 at 9:02 PM
I wish there were more furry things for Sims 3.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 2:21 AM
I checked out most of what Enriquebell posted.
Is this all there is as far as anthro goes?
Unless I missed it I can't find any kind of fur/skin.

I'm looking for Khajiit mods, it's a cat race from a popular series The Elder Scrolls.
Scholar
#7 Old 11th Sep 2012 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fox234
At the risk of committing necromancy I would like to say how under-represented the fur, anthro, whatever the community is for TS3. I remember TS2 where whatever you were looking for was out there. Namely Genesims.com. Either we lost a lot of great skintone authors or TS3 makes its incredibly difficult to design and publish. Looking at the tutorials I would say the latter.

Then go back to TS2.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morphius1
Then go back to TS2.

Go back to MoreAwesomeThanYou.

Anyway, seriously, anything new on the anthro furry modding scene since this thread hasn't been touched in like 3 years?
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 4:25 PM
Default Hi guys!
I also realized how under appreciative the Sims 3 community is of anthropomorphism. The main reason there's not a lot of anthro for the Sims 3 is because most of the content for the Sims 3 is Sims 2 conversions, and skins can't be converted very easily from 2, to 3. But rest assured, there are many artists like me trying to pick up on making new skins.

Here's my tiger race, it is completely genetic except for the eyes. I am aware this says "items", but this pack also includes eye contacts for fur sims, especially that match this genetic set. Happy Simming!

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/3817/dgffddfg.png Image here.

Find it here. http://fav.me/d5ljtho
In the Arena
retired moderator
#11 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 7:11 AM
"Free before Pay"

And curbing all discussions of necromancy or anthrowhatever since this is a WCIF thread.
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharmed Reason: found