Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:13 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default SOLVED:Master Controller Mod Not Working!!!!:SOLVED
i had to restart my computer and now my sims are all good but my master controller mod isnt. whenever i try to do skill stamp, the skills screen doesnt come up

i do everything it tells me to do. i go to city hall(i even tried my sims), click NRaas, click master controller, clicked settings, clicked skill stamp and nothing comes up.

i have the mod in the right place(documents) but its not working

is there a new version of the mod and if so please give me the link
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:34 AM
Default Ever heard of Google?
A quick Google search would have given you THIS link. Yea, ALL of the NRaas mods have been updated. Get some coffee, or whatever you drink, and head over there when you have some time to spend. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS prior to uninstalling the mods (especially Careers) if you want to save yourself a ton of problems getting the updates to work properly. If you just rip them out, you will probably render your saved games unplayable.
A note to the moderators -- ya think posting links to the major mod sites in a sticky would cut down on some of the mod-specific questions?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sciguy77
ya think posting links to the major mod sites in a sticky would cut down on some of the mod-specific questions?
Uh, hell no! Though I do appreciate your asking. This would be a good time as any to explain our policy.

We've always maintained that creators support their own work. If members can find the mod in the first place to load it in their game, they can jolly well return there to seek support, don't ya think? As the creators know their work best, they are the ones who would be able to answer your queries about said mod (or item).
If we post up the links in here, that would just encourage them to post their questions here, people don't READ, ya see.

Anyways, all the helpful and useful mods are compiled in our Wiki page for content, in case you didn't know: Sims_3_Content_List:Game_Mods_and_Hackswiki. There's even all those Categories up there like Hair, Build mode objects, yada yada.
Locked thread | Locked by: ellacharm3d Reason: creators support their own work