|Search this Thread|
|9th Jun 2011, 03:46 AM||Thinking of reinstalling Sims 3 & LN. Did these things get fixed? #1|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Hello, and apologies in advance if this is not the proper forum.
I had stopped playing Sims 3 after installing Late Night and my disgust with the following issues and glitches:
- the vampire and celebrity out-of-control spawning;
- the vampire child/teen super skilling glitch (which took all the fun away)
- the slowdown bug due to excess vehicles being generated (requiring a mod to remove them)
- the "mood-dysfunction" glitch where sleeping in the wrong bed meant your mood would sink lower and lower over time;
- the excavation bug (well this was introduced in Ambitions, I think)
There were other bugs and glitches introduced with Late Night but those were the biggies off the top of my head.
My question: I recently got a new computer and am comtemplating reinstalling Sims 3. Did any of these issues get fixed in an official patch, or with Generations, or do they all still require adding 3rd party mods to fix?
Thanks in advance!
|9th Jun 2011, 08:39 AM||#2|
Taking into consideration I haven't got Generations and that my experience is still with the latest for Late Night, I would say that nearly all of these are still there and you can't do anything about them, if you don't install a mod.
But, better wait for someone with Generations to reply, for I don't know about possible changes with the latest, up-to-date patch.
|9th Jun 2011, 11:24 AM||#3|
I *think* the mood dysfunction glitch *might* be fixed, just from playing.
All the other glitches/bugs are still there. And then some.