Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Phae's Phone Book- Look Up Neighbors' Numbers!

by Phaenoh Posted 17th Jun 2011 at 6:54 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2013 at 8:50 PM by Phaenoh

328 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 247 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 14
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 6:59 PM
I have been waiting to see this up! You put so much time into it, glad to see it finally got approved Need to get this version - my current one was the test, no texture ;D Thanks and awesome work!
Beautiful Dinosaur
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:09 PM
This is super awesome! Thank you soo much :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:12 PM
This is so cool, thanks! I needed something just like this to amass bridesmaids and guests for my upcoming wedding.

A question, the phone book doesn't list townies, does it? I imagine that'd be excessive so I'm guessing not...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:18 PM
Swe-et! I too loved the Call Anyone hack, but it broke when AL came out and was never updated. I've been having to use the teleport feature in SimBlender to add a new relationship.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this! I'll be downloading this as soon as I get home. Did I say thank you?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lostcomplex
This is so cool, thanks! I needed something just like this to amass bridesmaids and guests for my upcoming wedding.

A question, the phone book doesn't list townies, does it? I imagine that'd be excessive so I'm guessing not...

LC, looking at the preview pics, it has townies and witches, so I'm guessing anyone you can call, including callable npcs.

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lostcomplex

Quote: Originally posted by dallasindc
LC, looking at the preview pics, it has townies and witches, so I'm guessing anyone you can call, including callable npcs.
You can call anyone who is callable, townies and NPCs alike, the only ones you can't call are some of the Police and Firefighters and Service NPCs which are uncallable to begin with. Have fun!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:32 PM
Very, very cool!

I love the ability to choose who I want on a given relationship/phone panel as opposed to Dizzy's *load-everybody* solution!

Very, very, very cool!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:57 PM
This is incredibly awesome! Thank you a million times!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:06 PM
This is something that the game definitely needs! I've got every call hack going and this is just icing on the cake! Great work, and thanks!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:06 PM
Oh, yay! I always thought it was dumb that you can call anyone on a Uni campus but not in a regular neighborhood. This might get much abuse in my game, indeed. Thank you for all your wonderful stuffs! :D
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
I always thought it was dumb that you can call anyone on a Uni campus but not in a regular neighborhood.
Really? Shows you how much I play Uni, I had no idea we had that feature!

Thanks for the great comments everyone! Really makes my day.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:37 PM
*0*...
Oh it's so wonderful, so astounding, so beautiful it makes me cry tears of joy! This will prove very useful in my game, thank you many times over!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:54 PM
I couldn't see it in the pictures, are the names in the book simlish, too? Extra points for the simlish. Not that this creation would need them, it's amazing and will be useful so often! It's great I can choose who I want to add, like in real life I don't memorize the phone book before I decide who to call. Thanks very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:59 PM
You have no idea how much easier this is going to make hooking up Sims in my game! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 9:03 PM
Wow, really cool idea. Love it. ^-^
*shrugs*
#17 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 9:04 PM
Well done! I like how much attention to detail you spent with the texture.

My Romance Sims will be very pleased (especially since some of them already have relationships with the Matchmaker, meaning that blind dates result in immediate drama ).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 10:09 PM
Thank you! ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 10:46 PM
Thank you! This will come very handy for my Sims, especially my popularity and romance Sims.. XDD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 10:48 PM
Thanks Phae! Thanks Echo! This is gonna be great! Mrs Crumplebottom at the BBQ! Oh...I know you can't interact with her but my outta control Sims need her scolding.
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:01 PM
This is such a fantastic idea! This is something that I expected to be in the game from the start, and it's wonderful that you've been able to create it where they have failed Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:02 PM
This is a wonderful idea, something I will find VERY useful in my game! This is very realistic and helpful, also very well thought out. Great job and thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:11 PM
Amazing! I've always wanted something like this! Thank you!
Gone Fishin'
#24 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:20 PM
What an awesomely brilliant idea! Go Team Phaenecho!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 11:33 PM
AWESOME. Now I don't have to resort to the silly little teleporter cat statue. XD
Page 1 of 14