Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 1:47 AM
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Muntaqim_313
What rule did I break, you dirtbag? What I stated was relevant to the topic. I merely pointed out that I've seen this exact radioactive warning sign.

If I recall, Eskie said "they" don't decide to join MATY. I am only one person. He was probably referring to all of you.

I don't think there's any need to continue this argument, since it's going nowhere. You're all a bunch of mean faggots who thrive on the privacy the internet provides to you. Your brains are rotten to the core, and reasoning with you doesn't work.

Moderators, feel free to do whatever the hell you want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

//casually creeps out of thread/////////
Forum Resident
#28 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 1:58 AM
Didn't mean to offend anyone by what I said, that is except for the mean punks here. Their behavior just put me on the defensive.

Alright. I can understand getting upset, but you did break the rules...

You brought back a thread from a long while back, which is referred to as necromancy... The people who got angry about this are frustrated because it's been happening a lot lately...

I suggest you read the rules before posting...

Also:

See? This is what I mean when I say their brains are rotten to the core. Obviously they don't dare be mean in the face of real people, so they compensate on internet forums.

Passive-aggressive much?
Alchemist
#29 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
She! :P

(And yes, they are being totally clueless.)

Oh dear, I knew you were a she, but I keep forgetting that!

I had a PTSD attack just a couple days ago. You might wanna take it easy. But there's really no reason for me to say this. Like anyone here gives a damn.

Why are the people on this forum so trigger happy? They better not be allowed to have any firearms, or there's gonna be some casualties.

I'll just say most of us here have been a bit bitter since recently there have been a lot of thread necromancies. Would be better if we just stop this flame war and forget it.

Just call me Nikel
Inventor
#30 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 9:43 AM
Mad Poster
#31 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 1:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
Oh dear, I knew you were a she, but I keep forgetting that!

Well at least you knew and just forgot, instead of making blind assumptions based on bugger all like yours truly!
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 4:39 PM
I feel like Farrokh Al-Basheer when he was being CASEVAC'ed. Where the hell is the goddamn mod? Are you going to close down my account, or do I have to get myself banned?
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 4:48 PM Last edited by Muntaqim_313 : 15th Apr 2014 at 5:49 PM.
<null> null <null\>
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:01 PM
What I stated was relevant to the topic. I merely pointed out that I've seen this exact radioactive warning sign.

Right. You needed to dredge up a 3-year-old thread just to post a picture of a thought bubble or moodlet. Nevermind that they're already in the thread, it was just SO IMPORTANT that everyone see your picture!

You aren't the sole judge of relevancy.

I don't think there's any need to continue this argument, since it's going nowhere. You're all a bunch of mean faggots who thrive on the privacy the internet provides to you. Your brains are rotten to the core, and reasoning with you doesn't work.

Oh? Tell me I'm a "mean faggot" to my face, then. Tell me my brain is rotten when you're looking into my eyes. Would you really say that in real life? Who's hiding behind the internet, then?

Projection, much?

I had a PTSD attack just a couple days ago. You might wanna take it easy. But there's really no reason for me to say this. Like anyone here gives a damn.

No reason for you to say it, except sympathy points. Don't use your condition like that. That's just a disservice to everyone else who has PTSD and doesn't demand to be treated like a dainty little flower because of it.

Acknowledged. W̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶.̶

I'm assuming it no longer applies, since there's a strike through it.

I knew there's no point in talking about my PTSD. No one gives a fuck about it. They only care about a video game and a fake life. No wonder they're all hostile toward me. No point staying here. Might as well tie the loose ends.

You come on this site, break the rules, and insult everyone. Of course the reason we don't like you is that we're immersed in a fake game. It's not like we have a guest around who's peeing on all the furniture, it HAS to be our problem.

hugbug993, you're a mean asshole. One day you'll get the meanness pounded out of you by someone. I mean literally.

Nothing says "you're an asshole" like threatening to beat someone up for snarking at you on the internet!

I feel like Farrokh Al-Basheer when he was being CASEVAC'ed. Where the hell is the goddamn mod? Are you going to close down my account, or do I have to get myself banned?

...Can't you just...leave?
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:08 PM Last edited by Muntaqim_313 : 15th Apr 2014 at 5:10 PM. Reason: Update
Hey Hugbug, I didn't threaten to beat you up. I don't even know you. But the way you're going, I'm sure as hell someone will, someday.

"Can't you just... leave?"

That's exactly what I'm planning on doing. I've contacted a mod to clear up all this shit and close down my account. I shouldn't have come here. I've got enough problems in my life as it is, and I don't need any more.

I'm on edge as it is. I should be on the look out for anything that could make things worse.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:10 PM
Wow, really, you come in here and call people retards and faggots and then you bitch at them for being "mean"?
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:10 PM
Probably not. It takes fundamental stupidity to get me to act like that. Not many people are capable of that.

Why do you need to close down your account? Are you afraid someone will hack into your MTS account and wreck your life by downloading all the mods?
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glowstarsinajar
Wow, really, you come in here and call people retards and faggots and then you bitch at them for being "mean"?

I don't ever initiate hostilities. I just retaliated when I was attacked.
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Probably not. It takes fundamental stupidity to get me to act like that. Not many people are capable of that.

Why do you need to close down your account? Are you afraid someone will hack into your MTS account and wreck your life by downloading all the mods?

No. It's a mistake to go somewhere you're not wanted, and stay there. I shouldn't be here, at least now that I know.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:15 PM
Dude, if you need to protect your mental health, just go away. You're just spending more time here by trying to get your account closed. Go away already.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:16 PM
Well, by using the word "faggot" you attacked me, someone who had nothing to do with the thread. By using the word "retard" you attack anyone who has a mental disability.

And yes, the original replies to you might have been a bit rudely worded, but you completely overreacted.
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by glowstarsinajar
Well, by using the word "faggot" you attacked me, someone who had nothing to do with the thread. By using the word "retard" you attack anyone who has a mental disability.

And yes, the original replies to you might have been a bit rudely worded, but you completely overreacted.

The mind of a person with PTSD develops mechanisms to prevent them from being hurt again. I immediately switch to DEFCON 1 whenever I feel like I'm under attack.

Very interesting. The only time someone agreed with me was when I decided to leave. Talk about being an outcast.
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that not all PTSD sufferers resort to insulting all non-het, non-NT people when someone points out that they broke the rules.
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:29 PM Last edited by Muntaqim_313 : 15th Apr 2014 at 5:42 PM.
I'm pretty sure that not all PTSD sufferers resort to insulting all non-het, non-NT people when someone points out that they broke the rules.

Let's just say, I'm a train-wreck.

The only Battlefield 3 character I can relate to is Solomon.

Trust me, if you lived a life where your first thoughts of suicide are for when you were six, you wouldn't do any better than me.
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:48 PM
I know people who were also abused as children. They still don't fire off insults at every person they see (and quite a few they don't).
Test Subject
#46 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:50 PM
I know people who were also abused as children. They still don't fire off insults at every person they see (and quite a few they don't).

No, I wasn't really abused when I was a kid. I have a mentality that I was born with.

I need some help clearing the traces of my activity on this website. Unlike what I would have expected, no good came out of me coming here, so I might as well become a ghost.
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:54 PM
Nothing excuses you for using slurs.
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 5:56 PM
Nothing excuses you for using slurs.

Look, I admit I went a bit too far, but some of the people here weren't exactly saints either.

It wouldn't be like this if someone just told me that I shouldn't be restarting a thread (even when my comment is on topic, or I think it is), instead, people just start making smart aleck comments and giving my posts negative votes. That's what triggered my response.
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 6:03 PM
They were mainly complaining about the thread necromancy. Which is 1. warned against in the site rules (and I don't remember, but I think you're supposed to read them thoroughly before you're allowed to post so you should have known that) and 2. there's a box above the message box that states "Attention! This thread has not been replied to for [however long]!" so you should have seen that. And then you went on the offensive and that's when the real attacks started. Like you said, people are allowed to defend themselves, right?
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 6:07 PM
They were mainly complaining about the thread necromancy. Which is 1. warned against in the site rules (and I don't remember, but I think you're supposed to read them thoroughly before you're allowed to post so you should have known that) and 2. there's a box above the message box that states "Attention! This thread has not been replied to for [however long]!" so you should have seen that. And then you went on the offensive and that's when the real attacks started. Like you said, people are allowed to defend themselves, right?

Even when I admit that I went too far, people disagree. That's just fuc*in' great.

Sometimes I wish that another world war would break out, and nuclear weapons on Megaton scales would be used.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: I don't even....
Page 2 of 3