Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:16 AM Last edited by Simmodder99 : 11th May 2012 at 2:39 AM.
Simmodder99's Mod Library

A Civilized Realm: No Auto Sword Fighting

Hence forth by decree of the Monarch: No distracting sword fights will occur among children or adults in the throne room, reception hall, churches, nowhere uncalled for. Unless repealed, only heroes inspired by The Watcher may challenge and spar.

Populous: Increased Royal Attendants and Staffing

The Monarch orders an increase in attendants and staff. The realm shall now have four advisors, four servants, two town criers, four squires, eight guards, and soon eight more guards. In version 2.0/P&N: Decreased guards to six for throne room and four for hall. Just because.

New kingdoms gain these increases when the monarch and the knight are created. With a renown-added reception hall, the guards double. Preexisting kingdoms do not gain these changes without a new monarch, or knight, or hall. In version 1.3.13: No new criers appear in preexisting kingdoms, due to already-tripped throne room trigger. Fixed Criers in 2.0/P&N.

Populous II: Plus

Inspired by popular opinion, I got rid of the creepy male Squires altogether, replaced them with normal-looking male Squires and added female Squires to the mix; had to change their clothing to do it. Briefly considered commoner clothes, but instead put the Squires in white armor to represent their drive toward chivalry and knighthood. Also got rid of the strange orange armor that they spun into at combat, replacing it with equal power but white and gray.

This update includes all the original additions; if you have Pirates and Nobles installed with Populous II, you will enjoy seeing a few more low pirates and guild nobles at the start of your new kingdoms too. You may prefer debugging their appearances. Also, I changed the clothing and scimitar of the female Aarabyville Envoy to Darktides's pirate outfit and a shining cutlass, then gave the two feuding faction's diplomats a bird to call on as well. If you don't like my changes--this isn't for you--lol. Or you can change them again yourself!

You can load Populous or Populous II, but do not install both to your Mods folder.

Silence: No Petitions To Be Heard Today; Mayhap Tomorrow

Does your monarch want time to just sit on the throne and look powerful, or perhaps sit in silence, planning carefully for the kingdom's future without interruptions? Has holding court, listening to pleas from an endless parade, day in and day out, made the crown heavy on your monarch's head? Is the omniscient Watcher also weary of the repetitive petitions, somehow knowing what questions are to come?

Hear ye: No one shall come before the throne to whine, beg, nor demand answers. However, in the continued interest of noble pride, royal subjects may still approach the throne to kneel--and be acknowledged.

Note: When your monarch "Holds Court" the mod disables the auto petitioning dialogues. Thanks to Falcophoenix and Grimreffer, now disables only the "Hear 3 Petitions" responsibility in tandem. Your monarch will not get a shirked responsibility buff from ignoring 'the people'.

Silver-tongued Pronouncements: Dictate Laws

For constantly decreeing Monarchs: Dictate laws to your royal advisors at the scribe tables. This mod simply adds the EA-made feature for everyday use.

Enhanced Wizard Meditation: Holistic Magic

Meditating now fills hunger and energy motives, and since it's a positive magical experience it now offers a small experience point boost. Additionally, I reduced the meditation duration from 4 hours to about an hour and a half.

Watcher's Feast: Seasons of Plenty

By the blessing of The Watcher, large recipe meals serve as a feast of ninty-nine portions. Made with divinely multiplyed ingredients, they are a true miracle and quite a financial bargain too. Be inspired, feed the hungry!

Necrotized Pit Beast: Creature of Doom

In the dark magus tomes, deep in the veiled recesses of ancient magic, the common blue pit beast was once called Creature of Doom. Revived by Necromancy, the voracious Creatures, both gigantic and tiny, have returned to their true menacing shades. Rotted and pungent, the beast again appears brown and green; interestingly, along the greenish underside of its tentacles, suckers appear blue when enticed above ground.

Monarch's Feast: Fine Harvest

A more human approach, yet still fit for a royal family, or the reception hall; instead of the ordinary four, large meal portions are increased to twelve. You can load either Watcher's Feast or Monarch's Feast, but not both.

Cleanliness: Near The Watcher

Enabled sweeping floors and scubbing floors for all professions and npcs at their home building.

Servant's Finery: Work Clothes for Serfs

Male and female servants clothes enabled for all professions, npcs, disguises, and random.

Pleasant Sight: New User-Interface Text

Watchers, change your Sims Medieval text to a more era-appropriate and eye-pleasing font. The Sava Pro font, provided by EA, is already installed in your game. This mod is only available in the Roman-style alphabet.

--Regards, 99

P.S.
Always, always backup your save games, of course, just in case you jack things up...
-

Thanks to S3PE by Peter L. Jones,
DTTB Converter by velocitygrass,
Grim' CAS Part Cloner by Grimreefer,
ShimrodsTSMAutumnLeaves (in photos).
-

Downloads are for Base game patch 2.0.13 or Pirates and Nobles patch 2.0.13
-
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Civilized_NoAutoSwordFighting.rar (2.3 KB, 6725 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Populous_IncreasedRoyalAttendantsAndStaffing.rar (67.3 KB, 6846 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Silence_NoPetitioningMonarch.rar (2.9 KB, 2149 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Silver-tongued_DictateLaws.rar (2.6 KB, 5039 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_EnhancedWizardMeditation_FillMotives.rar (3.2 KB, 5453 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_WatchersFeast_LargeRecipes_Serves99.rar (1.1 KB, 2990 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_MonarchsFeast_LargeRecipes_Serves12.rar (1.1 KB, 4205 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Cleanliness_ScrubAndSweepFloor.rar (4.1 KB, 5968 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Servants_Apron_Male.rar (1.71 MB, 2156 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Servants_Apron_Female.rar (1.71 MB, 4334 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_PleasantSight_UserInterfaceSavaText.rar (2.6 KB, 3750 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Necrotized_PitBeast_CreatureOfDoom.rar (969.2 KB, 4845 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_2.0_PN_Populous_II_Plus.rar (67.4 KB, 7325 downloads) - View custom content

"Is there no welcome for the wicked?" -- Lord Magus Xavier of the Dark Wizards
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:17 AM Last edited by Simmodder99 : 9th Oct 2011 at 3:49 AM.
Default Archive
Library Archive for Base game Patch 1.3.13
-
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_1.3.13_Civilized_NoAutoSwordfFighting.rar (2.3 KB, 244 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_1.3.13_Populous_IncreasedRoyalAttendantsAndStaffing.rar (48.1 KB, 260 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_1.3.13_Silence_NoPetitioningMonarch.rar (2.7 KB, 125 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_1.3.13_EnhancedWizardMeditation_FillMotives.rar (3.2 KB, 222 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_1.3.13_WatchersFeast_LargeRecipes_Serves99.rar (1.1 KB, 160 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Simmodder99_TSM_1.3.13_MonarchsFeast_LargeRecipes_Serves12.rar (1.0 KB, 208 downloads) - View custom content

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 7:49 PM
Thank you. One of the most useful mods. Now, if only you could stop them from getting into other people's bedrooms...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 6:16 PM Last edited by Simmodder99 : 20th Jun 2011 at 3:06 AM.
You're welcome. Privacy? Now, I don't think anyone will crack that puzzle just yet...(Except maybe Grimreefer).

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 3:32 PM
Downloaded this and its works! Thanks so much for the (mostly) uninterrupted sermons. Now if only they weren't all trying to sit in the same pew....

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 7:08 PM
Thank you for making this ♥
I'll try it right away.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 11:16 PM
Thanks~ No more swordfights in the church or the monarch's bedroom!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 12:08 AM
Thanks for the mod! I can't wait to use it!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 1:08 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:41 PM
All of your thanks are kind, and make me smile.

Updated Library
Added Download: Enhanced Meditation

-Regards 99

Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 4:14 AM
This is cool, and I love fewer swordfights. Thanks!
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 12:49 PM
Thanks for this, the spontaneous sword fights were cumbersome and quite distracting to my hero's.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 5:17 PM
YAY shorter meditation! Wizards will be more fun now! :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 8:47 AM
Updated Library
Added Download: No Petitioning Monarch

-Regards 99

Field Researcher
#15 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 11:17 PM
Does the new monarch mod completely disable petitions? Or does it separate Hold Court and Sit options? I'd like the latter, as the petitions are still needed for responsibilities sometimes. o:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 1:03 AM
Thanks for catching this. The throne is not an ordinary chair. When your monarch "Holds Court" the mod disables the auto petitioning dialogues. I agree separating the functions somehow would be ideal. I'm looking into disabling only the "Hear 3 Petitions" responsibility in tandem. Still, your monarch will get a shirked responsibility buff from ignoring 'the people', but I just play using disablerespos, so I don't have that happen.

Instructor
#17 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 12:59 PM
I was just thinking about just sitting on the throne and doing nothing, and now this? Yay-ness!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 3:50 PM
Updated Library
Added Download: Increased Royal Attendants and Staffing

-Regards 99

Instructor
#19 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmodder99
I'm looking into disabling only the "Hear 3 Petitions" responsibility in tandem.

From what I've seen with quests if you zero out the responsibility file for "Hear 3 Petitions" the game should never be able to load it, so it wouldn't be available. The file involved is Monarch_SitAndBefriend in SASFullBuild2.package (In case you haven't found it, they titled it funky). In theory you should be able to make a new 0xB494439F resource in S3PE with an ID of 0xA4F145B931576E84, and leave it empty.

Maybe you've tried those things, but I just had some ideas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 3:34 AM
Great find. All blank gave me an S3PE exception, well. "Mostly" empty did the trick. Thank you Grimreffer, you're the best. By the way your door locks are awesome, I recommend them to everyone (along with the rest of your work).

Updated: No Petitions, Version 2

--Regards, 99

Instructor
#21 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 3:49 AM
Glad I could point you in the right direction. I love your No Auto Swordfighting. Actually, I'm impressed you can do what you do without scripts. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 8:45 AM
Populous Testing, Notes Update.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 3:40 AM
Updated Library
Added Download: Watcher's Feast

-Regards 99

Instructor
#24 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 5:23 AM
Wicked awesome!!! this will certainly help me in my quest to kill someone by overeating.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 5:15 AM Last edited by Simmodder99 : 10th Oct 2011 at 7:19 PM.
I have not updated to 2.0 yet, and will be delayed doing so. For the moment, I'm sticking with 1.3.13, since that's what is working with everyone's mods, and I like to play too.
I am considering installing TSM to a second machine to test 2.0. Until I can get a look at the new build, and make updates to my mods I recommend not using my mods with 2.0.
I hear 'Enhanced Meditation' now only works with 1.3. The other files appear to be compatible per independent 2.0 testers. Use at your own risk until further notice.

EDIT:
Updated all downloads to 2.0 and Pirates and Nobles.

--Regards, 99

Page 1 of 3