Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Mediterranean Style Duplex

by sarah*rose Posted 20th Jun 2011 at 6:58 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:10 PM
I'm so glad to see another lot from you. I've been haveing serious withdrawal problems since you said you were retiring from creating lots. As usual, this is a stellar example of your fantastic architectural and design skills. I'll just add this to my neighborhood with all the other lots you created. Thanks for another wonderful download.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 2:17 AM
sarah*rose! I'm truly glad to see you back. You're always inspiring! The apartments are beautifully laid out as all your houses are!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:42 PM
I'm so glad you aren't retiring! I love your lots!!! And this one is another great one! I LOVE the courtyard area!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:58 PM
This is very nice, you make such great lots, I'm glad you haven't retired!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:00 PM
I'm also so glad to see you back! I love your lots, they are always so beautifully created and have wonderful architectural details! This duplex looks so cute! Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 3:12 AM
Thanks everyone!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 8:58 PM
I, too, am very glad that you're not really retiring. It's an addiction, isn't it? And I like this lot. I like that it's small. I like that it's apartments, but in a style that's appropriate for the 'burbs. And, in general, I just like your aesthetic sense. Keep 'em coming, please. The more you share, the less I have to build.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 10:14 AM
This is lovely! The living/dining area is just amazing!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 8:45 PM
This is wonderful!!! I'm so glad you're back, even for a while. You are by far my favorite Sims 2 lot creator!!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 11:07 PM
I know I'm late to comment but I was so happy to see a lot by you I couldn't help myself--it's amazing, especially the courtyard. Thanks for sharing!