Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Host club career (Added German translation)

by 4amMist Posted 29th Jun 2011 at 8:35 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2011 at 5:08 PM by 4amMist : Updated

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 9:44 PM
Nice idea! I'll have to give this a go when I get home. Are there uniforms perchance?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lg135
Nice idea! I'll have to give this a go when I get home. Are there uniforms perchance?

Nope, I couldn't find any teen uni's.
Sorry. :p

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 4:43 AM
Great timing as I just recently got my hands on some OHSHC outfits. Many thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eureka
Great timing as I just recently got my hands on some OHSHC outfits. Many thanks

Heheh, I am psychic.

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 11:28 PM
So when you extract it it automatically is set to be used?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FullmetalJunkie
So when you extract it it automatically is set to be used?

As long as it is in your downloads folder, yes.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 8:08 PM
Heh I just recently went to a host club this weekend. It was a very fun and interesting experience. Nice idea to make it a sim teen(with the exception of old farts) job^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pu166
Heh I just recently went to a host club this weekend. It was a very fun and interesting experience. Nice idea to make it a sim teen(with the exception of old farts) job^^

Coolness, I would like to go to a host club.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 4:19 PM
Omg! I Love That Show! You Just Made My Day!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mahmahbaby
Omg! I Love That Show! You Just Made My Day!

Itsa great show. :]
Glad you like it~

Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 10:38 PM
I love OHHC! But I'm wondering if you could also maka a german translation for it? I could help you with it, because I can speak german and I don't know how to make things like that.. xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Involved
I love OHHC! But I'm wondering if you could also maka a german translation for it? I could help you with it, because I can speak german and I don't know how to make things like that.. xD

I would be most happy to. :D
I will PM you when it is done~

Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 11:04 PM
Hehehe, this is perfect! I'm planning on making some OHSHC sims...XD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost_Sim
Hehehe, this is perfect! I'm planning on making some OHSHC sims...XD

There is some cute hair for Hikaru/Kaoru and Haruhi at roansims. :]

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 9:24 PM
Wow, I didn't know somebody made this! Awesome~!
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 11:12 PM
I wonder if you could do a more involved career of adults? That way you could enjoy playing your host club and still be able to have a "life" (spouses, house, babies, etc). Maybe based on each of the main characters jobs?

You start out in Haruhi's position. Host in training.: You stumble upon this job and after an unfortunate accident involving an expensive antique you must work to recover your debt. Skills: Cooking, cleaning

Then there's Honey's job.: Cuteness overload! Cuddle stuffed toys, messily eat sweets, and baby talk all while looking cute as possible to charm guests into buying you more sweets! (Chance card could involve lost toy or dentist trip!) Skills: Charisma, Creativity

Next Mori's job.: Tall dark mystery. Too much cute and sweet! Time to learn to be tall dark and mysterious to balance out Honey's cuteness. Skills: Body, Logic

Then there's the twins: Mischief makers. Pranks and fun abound with you and your partner in crime. Keep guests guessing and entertained with your antics. Skills: Creativity, Charisma, Mechanical

Second in command would be Kyoya. : The financier. Someone has to keep this crazy job in the green. This job falls to you. Balance cost of food, costumes, entertainment, and keep up with the debts of newbies who break the antiques! Kyoya loves flaunting the cost of items and would have to be picked up in the limo. Skills: Logic, Cleaning, Charisma

Finally the top job (of course) is Tamaki.: Coming up with themes, directing guests to the best matching host, and being the absolute best host you can be. You can charm anyone! No one is immune! You read people perfectly and can easily anticipate their needs. Since Tamaki is a show boater only the helicopter will do when picking him up! Skills: Creativity, Charisma, Mechanical

Anyway sounds like fun to me. If you or anyone decides to take this on please let me know if you make it. I would love to try it out! It doesn't have to be word for word like mine and if anyone can come up with chance cards for the other characters. I would just really love to play this and or any other anime job. Naruto, Inuyasha, Luffy, Sailor Moon, etc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:35 AM
Thanks You